Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Icons Question For T-mobile Nokia 5610
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
dbzx
hello, ok so i jus got a nokia 5610 t-mobile phone, i created a few themes for it and also changing the icons, but since mines a tmobile phone, half of the icons changed and the icons remaining such as "Im & Email, Help, and Music" stays as the tmoble default icons soo is there a way to change them? or am i stuck with having my themes like this ? anyways thankyou guys for helpin me out
adonisdemon
if you unbrand your handset the icons which t-mobile customised will also change.
dbzx
so exactly what do u mean by "unbrand" can you teach me? thanx again
Atalantos
"unbrand - debrand" your phone means that you have to replace the t-mobile firmware with the standard nokia firmware wink.gif
this isn't an easy thing to do, but if you want it that much, then try to google it and you will find a lot of tutorials thumbsup.gif
Here is what I found --> link byebye.gif
MobileRazor
QUOTE (dbzx @ Oct 20 2008, 02:54 PM) *
hello, ok so i jus got a nokia 5610 t-mobile phone, i created a few themes for it and also changing the icons, but since mines a tmobile phone, half of the icons changed and the icons remaining such as "Im & Email, Help, and Music" stays as the tmoble default icons soo is there a way to change them? or am i stuck with having my themes like this ? anyways thankyou guys for helpin me out

you cant change cuz copyright.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.