Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xtero Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
mediar
[center]Announcement - Xtero Theme is released - 1 October 2008!![/center]

[center]user posted imageuser posted image[/center]

Xtero theme is my first theme for phones with screen resolution 320x240. This is the successor of the old and popular Vista theme. This theme has an unique aero glass with blur effect. I am making my themes using Sony Ericsson Theme Creator 3.29. Download it free from my site! Xtero theme has two versions - Basic for W910/K850 and Advanced for W760/W980. Download link:

[center]user posted image[/center]

* Sony Ericsson Themes version 4.6 - it supports these models: K660, K850, W890, W910, Z750, Z770. The size of this version is 990 kb.
** Sony Ericsson Themes version 4.7 - it supports these models: C702, C902, C905, W595, W760, W902, W980, G502 and newer. The size of this version is 860 kb.

If your screen resolution is 176x220, then go here and download Vista Theme V8. The theme is tested on these models: W910, K850, W760, W980 and G502. What is so special in this theme and why to download this theme? - Here are some reasons:

- You can change the wallpaper without to remove the statusbar image and the bottom toolbar
- Vista style menu with transparency effect and account icon
- The explorer is in unique aero glass style with blur effect and background icon
- Media Center 2008 skin for the Media Manager and Walkman player
- Really soft blue background image of the Activity menu
- Mp3 melody for new message alert
- You should check yourself the other extras and preferences.

For bugs or questions write in my forum. Attention - don't edit the theme via Sony ericsson Theme Creator or other program, because you will loose the Media Manager skin!! The latest official version is Xtero Theme V1. More: Logon, ScreenSaver and Wallpapers ( Special images for this theme ). The file hosting is supported by Lasyk, MediaFire and MegaUpload. Credits: thanks to these people for some images and help:

Veinctor for the blue orb in the bottom toolbar;
Olivier Tristan for the aero glass effect ( codename Magnolia );
All my beta testers who help me to test the theme and to fix all bugs with the images.
heijiang
thank you for your sharing
mediar
No problem. That's why I am here.
vinnieza
Looks good thumbsup.gif

If you upload it to the gallery it will hit a much wider audience. However, there is no obligation to, just a suggestion smile.gif
mediar
It will be added in future. happy.gif
See how the Media Manager looks with this theme:
http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mediash4.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=media2zh7.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.