Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C902
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
Azyrash
does anyone know how to change the icons together whith a theme? i got the SE c902 and standart there's a theme which also changes the icons 10.gif but i have no cleu how to do that 1.gif
vinnieza
Have you got a link to the theme that changes the icons? If there is no option in the theme creator then it was probably done manually by editing the xml file. smile.gif.
Atalantos
There is a program called XS++ which it helps you to get into your phone's system files and change anything you want for ex. the text fonts wow.gif
Unfortunately your phone isn't compatible yet with the XS++ just like mine too crybaby.gif
I'm monitoring when it's going to be released the newer version here wink.gif
and also you can find some tips also there for how 2... thumbsup.gif
Azyrash
QUOTE(Atalantos @ Sep 22 2008, 03:28 PM)
There is a program called XS++ which it helps you to get into your phone's system files and change anything you want for ex. the text fonts wow.gif
Unfortunately your phone isn't compatible yet with the XS++ just like mine too crybaby.gif
I'm monitoring when it's going to be released the newer version here wink.gif
and also you can find some tips also there for how 2... thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]519354[/snapback][/right]

Thanx Atalantos 10.gif 10.gif notworthy.gif
MobileRazor
QUOTE (Azyrash @ Sep 22 2008, 07:38 PM) *
does anyone know how to change the icons together whith a theme? i got the SE c902 and standart there's a theme which also changes the icons 10.gif but i have no cleu how to do that 1.gif

you cant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.