Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Movies For K700i?
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Videos
@merdoc@
Has anyone know anything about full movies on our k700i and how can we found them?!
Thank`s grouphug.gif
louie2k4
better search in some p2p software...

edonkey200 and kazaa is good to search anything u want, u can download it from internet... haha.gif
Bane
wouldnt it be too big for the k700i's memory card? isnt it only 36 mb or something like that?
@merdoc@
I found a file with a 2 and a half minute of "American Pie 3"3gp in 1mb!!!
So somewhere we would find a bigger one...
Bane
thats a pretty good size. u could also get quicktime pro and convert any movies that u have (like .mpg, .mpeg, .avi, .rm, etc.) to .3gp!

rockon.gif
deathstaruk
merdoc, it was me tht converted it n put it on yousendit.com on esato
@merdoc@
So,can you give anything?!
I`m very intresting.... wallbash.gif clapping.gif
deathstaruk
no, i dont like u
@merdoc@
Ok
louie2k4
QUOTE (deathstaruk @ Oct 4 2004, 05:30 PM)
no, i dont like u

why???
sekardere
hi dude i just have a simpsons movie, its 80 mb big i compressed it to 15 mb... its a very good quality...

do u have msn messenger? <snip>

Mod edit: Please read the forum rules, don't post your email address (use your profile instead for your msn contact or pm wink.gif)
mrbud
Goto the nokia website & search for a 3gp converter. Converts pretty much any movie file.,. amazing compression ratios! Doesnt matter what phone you have as long as it supports the format. Works fine on my K700i! Thanks Nokia!
@merdoc@
Where can i find this 3gp converter?!?!?!
I am very interest!!
Mahk3
Well let's say you have 700mb movie, I'm guessing that's what you mean by a full movie to 3gp. And say we compress it with the same settings as "sekardere".

Which I think is as good as it can get without having the end result look like utter crap and be unwatchable. Then we would get a file that would be 130mb big which is impossible for k700i to store in it's memory.

So with todays technology and software I think it will be impossible to watch full movies on k700 at least in the near future.
louie2k4
QUOTE(@merdoc@ @ Oct 8 2004, 01:42 AM)
I am very interest!!
[right][snapback]74784[/snapback][/right]

search for " mpegable x4 live" in the internet...
deathstaruk
@Mahk3 i converted a few movies tht are watchable ask tht merdoc guy
Mahk3
Well ok it might be doable but I can't imagine it looks and sounds great. Anyway I for one wouldn't want to watch a full movie on my mobile, that's what I've got my comp. and TV for.

Small music videos and funny clips might be fun to have on the phone but a full movie that consumes all your memory on the phone, no thanks, pass.
Bane
QUOTE(deathstaruk @ Oct 4 2004, 07:30 PM)
no, i dont like u
[right][snapback]73938[/snapback][/right]

....... 1.gif
mrbud
The link you need to get the Nokia converter is http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,,034-63,00.html
You need to register for it but its free.
In response to the comment about viewing movies on your phone,, I would largely agree however in my situation where I travel abroad and do not have the luxury of a laptop anything helps the boredem of airport lounges, etc. To have a pause button on my K700i would be a 1000% advangtage... having to watch the program again for every disruption really is a pain.
As far as memory space goes, I have an episode of the Simpsons, an episode of Will & Grace about a dozen downloaded games & the odd music file!! Its not bad going for a humble phone is it!?
Nothing beats the full screen Nicam experience you can get from your TV but when you are caught with nothing but your mobile phone,, its great!
simon211175
it'd beat working too. Can't wait til I get me a K700 devil2.gif
one.man
You guys are all mistaken. Of course you can watch full movies. My method was to convert it to nokia resolution (128x96) or whatever which reduces size greatly and than split it into two files. From a 700 movie I made two files each having 26 megs or so and not looking crappy at all
@merdoc@
I would like to have those files,can you?
bodyrock666
QUOTE(louie2k4 @ Oct 8 2004, 11:59 AM)
QUOTE(@merdoc@ @ Oct 8 2004, 01:42 AM)
I am very interest!!

search for " mpegable x4 live" in the internet...
[right][snapback]74837[/snapback][/right]

quicktime pro, i've converted a bunch of shizzle for my k700 from mpg, mov, avi etc to 3gp. Radness!
pyeomans
mpeg4 direct maker is the best program in my opinion. you can convert any movie file type to any video and sound file type incuding 3gp and mp4.and here is where you can download it <snip> and here is the crack for it to get rid of any restrictions. (attachment) 10.gif

read forum rules.
no ware.z
autumn
i tried converting a movie but the end file was 166mb 1.gif and that cant fit on my phone, anybody knows what the best settings would be if i want a full movie like ehm 50 mb??
emax
QUOTE(autumn @ Nov 16 2004, 08:07 PM)
i tried converting a movie but the end file was 166mb 1.gif  and that cant fit on my phone, anybody knows what the best settings would be if i want a full movie like ehm 50 mb??
[right][snapback]81866[/snapback][/right]

autumn have a look at this thread, it should help you out.

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=6906

hope that helps smile.gif
autumn
QUOTE(sekardere @ Oct 5 2004, 01:10 PM)
hi dude i just have a simpsons movie, its 80 mb big i compressed it to 15 mb... its a very good quality...

do u have msn messenger? <snip>

Mod edit: Please read the forum rules, don't post your email address (use your profile instead for your msn contact or pm wink.gif)
[right][snapback]74331[/snapback][/right]

i wish u could send me it at my 1 gigabyte email account, but i cant even send u a pm messge why?????? surrender.gif
autumn
QUOTE(emax @ Nov 16 2004, 05:15 AM)
i tried converting a movie but the end file was 166mb 1.gif  and that cant fit on my phone, anybody knows what the best settings would be if i want a full movie like ehm 50 mb??

[right][snapback]81870[/snapback][/right]

wow thank u sooooo much!!! notworthy.gif
scambezi
QUOTE(autumn @ Nov 19 2004, 10:21 PM)

[right][snapback]82539[/snapback][/right]

i've converted a few movies, music videos, epsidoes etc on my website www.skinnyfatman.com, if u have some requests for others just let me know
autumn
QUOTE(scambezi @ Nov 21 2004, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE(autumn @ Nov 19 2004, 10:21 PM)

[right][snapback]82539[/snapback][/right]

i've converted a few movies, music videos, epsidoes etc on my website www.skinnyfatman.com, if u have some requests for others just let me know
[right][snapback]83055[/snapback][/right]

yeah great site! sorry about the other topic, it was sum other site that was with .rm files and not .3gp files...
but.. ehm could u get hold on sum bollywood stuff? smile.gif
Hydrogen_Snake
QUOTE(@merdoc@ @ Oct 7 2004, 10:42 AM)
I am very interest!!

Hi that is not quite true...

It matters what kind of format that vid is.
if it is divx then ofcourse not!

.mpg is the way to go, i used mpegable yesterday for a vcd rip i did on some series, and guess what?

the .mpg file was 440MB per episode
the .3gp only 2 - 4 mb per episode!

whats kinda dumb is that sound is converted to mono 7kb...
thats just horrible!

btw. i am new to this forum...

trazish
that site www.skinnyfatsite.com dosen't work for me :S
drive2droad
dude it aint fatsite ! anways no w**** here !
freeksta
QUOTE(trazish @ Nov 28 2004, 07:31 PM)
that site www.skinnyfatsite.com dosen't work for me :S
[right][snapback]84280[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif

<url snipped>.com
trazish
Haha, just saw i did wrote wrong url , But anyway it sucks... u can just download some files per day.
Smashed_187
I converted Blade 3 Trinity to Mp4 using NeroRecode, and at a pathetic 12kb/s bitrate for Video, and 16kbit/s at 6000Hz for Audio, this is by far the worst encoding you can do it at and i would say it is unwatchable, but for you who are desperate, thats the way to do it. Oh and the file size came up at 25MB.
JediHobbes
QUOTE(Smashed_187 @ Jan 6 2005, 03:21 AM)
I converted Blade 3 Trinity to Mp4 using NeroRecode, and at a pathetic 12kb/s bitrate for Video, and 16kbit/s at 6000Hz for Audio, this is by far the worst encoding you can do it at and i would say it is unwatchable, but for you who are desperate, thats the way to do it. Oh and the file size came up at 25MB.
[right][snapback]91706[/snapback][/right]

No dude, that is pathetically lame. Let's just be honest...are you going to stare at that little screen for like an hour and a half? I would only do that if I had a nice video encoded in full stereo and I could plug my headset in. The K700i is not built for that...it's just not ready:)
Smashed_187
I only did it out of curiosity, i didnt even put it on my phone, and as i said, even if you could encode it at 128kb's and still fit it on the phone, i'd still count it as unwatchable
testuser
QUOTE(Smashed_187 @ Jan 9 2005, 06:02 PM)
I only did it out of curiosity, i didnt even put it on my phone, and as i said, even if you could encode it at 128kb's and still fit it on the phone, i'd still count it as unwatchable
[right][snapback]92868[/snapback][/right]

Maybe this works http:// www .<leecher url snipped>. no/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6077
I tried converting movies they worked but where 160 mb wallbash.gif
testuser
QUOTE(testuser @ May 6 2005, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE(Smashed_187 @ Jan 9 2005, 06:02 PM)
[right][snapback]92868[/snapback][/right]

Maybe smart movie converter works just type in goolgle
I tried converting movies they worked but where 160 mb but that was mpegable x4 wallbash.gif
[right][snapback]126649[/snapback][/right]

soumikatoz
hmmmm
edwinjose_j
gathering.gif
Neo7ish
hmm...
Neo7ish
good
Neo7ish
keep it up
Neo7ish
smile.gif
Neo7ish
wink.gif
Neo7ish
locked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.