Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia 5610 Theme Help!
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
zerophase
Hey I just recently purchased a Nokia 5610. I'm trying to add themes onto the phone but it seems that every theme I've downloaded does not cover all the icons on my menu screen. Therefore, I end up with half the icons changed to the new theme and half of them as the default Nokia icons. I'm on T-Mobile so the icons being replaced are: Log, T-Zones, Phonebook, and Settings, but the icons that are staying as the defaults are: Music, IM & Email, Fun & Apps, and Help. Is there anyway to change these icons as well?
Dr_Doom
well, it depends on the theme creator/maker... if he/she changed all icons, that's it... i always change all icons for my nokia n70... if u need help, pm me.
MobileRazor
QUOTE (zerophase @ Sep 1 2008, 07:25 PM) *
Hey I just recently purchased a Nokia 5610. I'm trying to add themes onto the phone but it seems that every theme I've downloaded does not cover all the icons on my menu screen. Therefore, I end up with half the icons changed to the new theme and half of them as the default Nokia icons. I'm on T-Mobile so the icons being replaced are: Log, T-Zones, Phonebook, and Settings, but the icons that are staying as the defaults are: Music, IM & Email, Fun & Apps, and Help. Is there anyway to change these icons as well?

copyrighted metrl cant changd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.