Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Airtel Charging Rentals For Services Not Subscribe
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
mahirhaneef
Hi,

Airtel customers beware! Airtel has come up with a rather sickening plan to fleece your balance through monthly rentals for value-added services like missed call alerts and news alerts.

Airtel had sent me an offer saying if I send an SMS to a toll free number, I could try out the new service called missed call alerts for free for a week or so. I did so and thought it would've expired naturally after a week. Now they have deducted a monthly rental for the stupid alert without informing me in anyway that they are providing me the service. They are doing this cheating on all the stuff they introduce new. It's particularly harmful for prepaid subscribers as they cannot do anything about it other than call customer care, who assure you that you are taken off from the service but you would still get messages saying your money is gone.

Regards,
Mahir
9746 056 353
niva4saajan
QUOTE(mahirhaneef @ Aug 24 2008, 10:48 PM)
Hi,

Airtel customers beware! Airtel has come up with a rather sickening plan to fleece your balance through monthly rentals for value-added services like missed call alerts and news alerts.

Airtel had sent me an offer saying if I send an SMS to a toll free number, I could try out the new service called missed call alerts for free for a week or so. I did so and thought it would've expired naturally after a week. Now they have deducted a monthly rental for the stupid alert without informing me in anyway that they are providing me the service. They are doing this cheating on all the stuff they introduce new. It's particularly harmful for prepaid subscribers as they cannot do anything about it other than call customer care, who assure you that you are taken off from the service but you would still get messages saying your money is gone.

Regards,
Mahir
9746 056 353
[right][snapback]513617[/snapback][/right]

same here!!!!
tauqeerzahir
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. laugh.gif
mtsandeep
Hahaha

But for hello tunes, they will send notification before 2 days saying that we will charege you with in 2 days. I have only HT activated. wink.gif
chandni_only
contact customercare

and ask y u have been charge for no reason
Coolnav
QUOTE (chandni_only @ Apr 14 2009, 02:21 PM) *
contact customercare

and ask y u have been charge for no reason

Agree with chandni.
p.snp

thankx ..for the information .......... clap.gif clap.gif
saraluna
blink.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif
arbri135
thank you
Alamin007
thankx ..for the information ..........
kochaji
Yes good
eliasjan
QUOTE (mahirhaneef @ Aug 25 2008, 10:18 AM) *
Hi,

Regards,
Mahir
9746 056 353

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.