Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scam? - Dual Sim Card Trick
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
jennyyu
I have seen some GSM mobile phone claimed to do the dual sim /dual call trick, typically Samsung D800,

today when i was surfing, i came across this dual sim card which claimed to do the same trick..(http://www.sourcingmap.com/gsm-sim-card-du...el-p-15216.html)

how is that sound? surrender.gif
-Flash-
Yes this is a valid trick and it actually works.

Thank You

Flash
grouphug.gif
ssivic
Wow, never heard of it before, I heard that some mobiles had option to have 2 sim cards at once, but dual sim. Sounds cool, and would definitely help me!
NVDVS1
QUOTE(ssivic @ Nov 20 2008, 01:40 AM)
Wow, never heard of it before, I heard that some mobiles had option to have 2 sim cards at once, but dual sim. Sounds cool, and would definitely help me!
[right][snapback]530225[/snapback][/right]

Hi ssivic, look on ebay. I used 1 ages ago, works great. Look around there are a few different ones. 1 you cut the 2 sims down and place them in a double adaptor. Another one both sims go into a larger holder. There is one available where you get a card reader and sim, this you can program the new sim to hold upto 12 different sim details at once.
nihalsameer12
seems cool..though never head of it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.