Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vista Theme V8
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
mediar
[center]Announcement - New version of Vista Theme is released - 16 June 2008!![/center]

[center]user posted imageuser posted image[/center]

Check out my themes for Sony Ericsson mobile devices. Vista Theme v8 is the newest theme of my product line Vista Theme. This will be the last "Vista Theme" - no more themes in this product line will be released. I am making my themes using Sony Ericsson Theme Creator 3.27. Now you can download the new version V8 free! All images in this theme are optimized and updated.

[center]user posted image[/center]

This theme is for Sony Ericsson K530, K550, K610, V630, W610, W660, W710, W880 and other models. K750/W800 are not supported anymore - to download Vista theme for Sony Ericsson Themes version 4.0 go here. The theme tested on W610i and K610i. Size of the theme - 518kb. ChangeLog of the new version V8:

NEW: Blur effect under all images with Aero Glass effect
NEW: Now you can change the wallpaper without to remove the statusbar dock
NEW: Popup background with blue lines
UPDATED: The image "Input 2" for better view
UPDATED: All highlights - new edges and better transparent effect
UPDATED: The edges of the explorer
FIXED: All bugs are fixed

For bugs or questions write in my forum! The latest official version is Vista Theme V8. More: Logon, ScreenSaver and Wallpapers ( Special images for this theme ). Old versions of Vista Theme - here. The file hosting is supported by Lasyk, MediaFire and MegaUpload .
mediar
[center]Vista ScreenSaver V1 - released on 22 May 2008![/center]

[center]user posted imageuser posted image[/center]

This is my new animation for your phone. It's called "Vista ScreenSaver" - my new projects product line. This screensaver has very good quality. It is a imitation the original Windows Vista Stand by UI interface. Tested on Sony Ericsson K750, K610, W610, W810.

Download it free from the link below:

[center]user posted image[/center]

Please check the system requirements of your mobile:

- The screen resolution must be 176x220 or higher.
- You must have 1.5 mb free memory.
- To use GIF animations as screensaver.
- I recommend you to use theme which imitates Windows Vista.

The image is big 1.25 mb, because it has great quality and about 7 frames per second and it's 11 seconds long.

Vista ScreenSaver V1 final was released on 22 May 2008. For bugs or questions here or in my forum. The file hosting is supported by MegaUpload, MediaFire, Lasyk.net. Thanks to RaulWindows for the background. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.