Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Use Vodafone?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
devil-fish
Do you use Vodafone? clap.gif
vinnieza
Yes because they offered me one very good deal. However, i hate how they mess with the firmware of phones.

Also the reception is bad where i live most of the time- the reason i left orange who were bad at my old location surrender.gif
technokid1974
i am on Pre-Paid with Vodafone with a generic mobile
christina86
I 'm using Vodafone for almost 7 years now... I 'm quite satisfied with it.
devil-fish
@ vinnieza
it did not mess up my firm ware surrender.gif
any way got good signal!
10.gif
vinnieza
Well thanks to voda i have really pretty looking icons as my menu and my accelerometer will not work in games whereas these games work fine on the same model but generic or O2 firmware and lots of links to vodaphone live which i keep pressing by accident costing me money smile.gif.

Of course not everyone will face problems, especially with signal as they have one of the best receptions around. Just the problems i have faced. Not blaming vodaphone for it; just voda is not for me because of them- you can't please everyone unfortunately.
devil-fish
QUOTE(christina86 @ Jun 13 2008, 01:46 AM)
I 'm using Vodafone for almost 7 years now... I 'm quite satisfied with it.
[right][snapback]500455[/snapback][/right]
me 2 i am satisfied
solankiankit16
I am using Vodafone for past 2 years and its quite good
Sticky Mick
Yep, I use Voda, but I'm slowly beginning to lose interest in them, because they've completely wrecked the firmware system, thus forcing people into unbranding their phones.
wagtail555
using vodaphone for five years no problems tongue.gif
heshambassel
QUOTE (wagtail555 @ May 14 2009, 07:57 AM) *
using vodaphone for five years no problems tongue.gif

i also use it for 5 years and it's the best in egypt
elaginn
I use Vodafone as well! wink.gif
rollfresh
vodaphone has nice rates and pricing, a colleague of mine uses it and has no problems, raves about it all the time phone service is mentioned. lol
p.snp
here india am using airtel.......... it is best for gprs .......... clap.gif clap.gif
p.snp
but here vodafone also give more features... lot of offers .... call charge is less... but gprs sad.gif

bsiomar
no
HamitShala
I Have used VODAFONE but now I 'm using IPKO wow.gif
HamitShala
I Have used VODAFONE but now I 'm using IPKO wow.gif
brush12
Buying a portable electronic product such as cell phone is the dream of everyone. We must keep a several things in mind about the features like memory, mega pixels, colours, resolutions. A lot of good Nokia, Samsung and Dual sim cell phones are available in the market.
PG001
NO I DON'T USE VODAFONE ANYMORE FRIEND

I USE AIRTEL AND TATA DOCOMO
RAJKUMAR2007
Yes,But I'm Satisfied with Airtel. grouphug.gif
Miss_angel
I use airtel
saraluna
no oops.gif
arbri135
no i dont
arbri135
i use VALA
Alamin007
nooooo
uf168
No,,,,,,,,,,bcoz i am from Pakistan and Vodafone not in Pakistan. 1.gif
kochaji
Yes previously..good to call vodafone to vodafone STD..gprs is slow
eliasjan
QUOTE (devil-fish @ Jun 12 2008, 07:56 PM) *
[span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Do you use Vodafone? [/span> clap.gif

No weightlift.gif
manola2
i did, but not anymore..
since few years i use O2 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.