Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V640i Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
hectickris
sup guys have a lok at this http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/468394/
my new them v1.4 of it iv managed to update it 4-5 times and the first version of it i posted isnt even veen aproved yet tel me wot you guys think
hectickris
user posted imageHere is the preview as it is taken so long for it to be approved even tho it is only a few pics no sounds or enyfin
vinnieza
Sorry for how long it takes to approve however our staff are volenteers, they do not get paid for what they do and they all have lives as well. Yes it's a few pictures, however we get hundreds of uploads a day (just for themes).

Please be patient, the file will be approved when it is reached in the queue.

As for the theme, it's a good first theme. A few things though:

Try to avoid images with text on them as a title. It makes the title text hard to read.

Try to make the text colours stand out a bit more or blur the menu background pictures as currently some parts of the text are very hard to read.

Try to be consistent, the softkeys through-out the whole theme i think would make it a lot nicer smile.gif

Some tab images would be nice as well smile.gif
hectickris
user posted image

Cheers dude just wondered why i thought thts might be why it would take so long but wasnt sure what do you mean about the softkey all teh way through??? and tabs???? please explain oh yeh updated it slightly pic above... cheerrs...
hectickris
user posted image

Like that the lil graffiti thing and the colourfull leaf cool.gif

This is the final copy of the theme think i might start working on a new one now hmmmm
hectickris

Dint see a thread for the v640 so thought i would start one

this is my first ever theme (final version will upload it now to the site already upoaded earlier versions but thits is teh best

user posted image
hectickris
user posted image THIS IS THE FINAL COPY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.