Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericsson Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
dannyskillz
ok, i have a sony ericsson w580i, i got the themes creator, but i dont know how to make the cursor thing, in the main menu (with the contacts, manage files, walkman, etc) i dont know how to make the cursor see through, like i want a diamond for example, but i dont want the bit around the edges of the diamond, just the diamond, how do i do it...ill add a pic if you dont get me

sony ericsso w580i
kreso0123
do you mean W850 i?
cause i search and w850 and w580 and they are same
zjurina
QUOTE(dannyskillz @ Apr 19 2008, 03:56 PM)
ok, i have a sony ericsson w580i, i got the themes creator, but i dont know how to make the cursor thing, in the main menu (with the contacts, manage files, walkman, etc) i dont know how to make the cursor see through, like i want a diamond for example, but i dont want the bit around the edges of the diamond, just the diamond, how do i do it...ill add a pic if you dont get me

sony ericsso w580i
[right][snapback]490203[/snapback][/right]

I did got it....

you wanna to maker the around of a Diamond as TRANSPARENT...

Well, do as follewed...

- CUT OUT your Diamond, then,

- SELECT NEW TRANSPARENT IMAGE

- AND then PASTE it UPON IT

Should be the one...
dannyskillz
ok cheers but is that on photoshop, and where is the select new transparent image?
Atalantos
zjurina said right thumbsup.gif
1. select-cut out the diamond
2. copy the selection
3. open a new transparent image (the photoshop keeps the dimensions of the copied selection) wink.gif
go to File/New or Ctrl+N and choose as above

user posted image

4. save the file only in png format and thats it byebye.gif
autGrale
hi
i'm pretty new with a p1i phone and i understand themes would have to be of .utz formats.

Is there any way to get the files in that format or must you run through the themes creator?
if so, what's the purpose of the themes already uploaded as I only seem to be getting the .png files?
Atalantos
byebye.gif autGrale and welcome to grouphug.gif

the .utz file contains :
1. all the pictures that you entered and
2. a .xml file which has a code in order to know, your mobile, which picture to use for background etc.
so I don't think that you can create a .utz file without the theme creator unless if you are a programmer and being able to write the code wink.gif
...and I don't understand why? dry.gif
it's easier with the theme creator wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.