Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Package For Lovers? In India
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
redheesh
DO anyone know which is the best package by any service providers in India especially meant for lovers..(i mean reduced call rates, free sms, or unlimilted talk time to a particular number)....?
obed_james
QUOTE(redheesh @ Apr 3 2008, 01:08 PM)
DO anyone know which is the best package by any service providers in India especially meant for lovers..(i mean reduced call rates, free sms, or unlimilted talk time to a particular number)....?
[right][snapback]486774[/snapback][/right]

I've got Airtel Connection. I like it very Much. [B][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
pumbaa_g
Airtel if your partner/gf has the same. Best Plan will be Airtel to Airtel Free with 200 SMS's
obed_james
QUOTE(pumbaa_g @ Jun 24 2008, 07:05 AM)
Airtel if your partner/gf has the same. Best Plan will be Airtel to Airtel Free with 200 SMS's
[right][snapback]502851[/snapback][/right]

Yes yo can do it through Monthly SMS recharge its Rs 25 with 250 SMS's free Airtel to Airtel and to other subscribers like Vodaphone, Idea. clap.gif
tauqeerzahir
use airtel 500 power recharge for 6months even when u start recharging these power vouchers u may get a sms offer that ur power is activated for 1 year.
call rates are very cheap in this voucher.
or u can use on net talktime packs of airtel that gives only airtel airtel mins.it cums down to 10p.
best is rim but u need two new cdma handsets u have not go it.
around 500 and make unlimited around the country no bars on STD u will have to worry about ur cellphone talktime and backup/standby.
jodhpur_raj
Airtel are best
djfreecko
i don know much bout other states but here in gujarat, deres a nite calling scheme:good:

Network- Airtel
Top up- Rs 15/-
Talk time- 150 mins
Validity- 30 days

i find it dam dam dam gr8! wow.gif wow.gif

also vodafone has now reduced d SMS costs to 20 ps.... so njoy! tongue.gif
rhtz
QUOTE (djfreecko @ Mar 5 2009, 03:25 AM) *
Network- Airtel
Top up- Rs 15/-
Talk time- 150 mins
Validity- 30 days

wow.. ..great package indeed.. ..I wish things were similar in my place sad.gif.. ..
mtsandeep
If you are having postpaid cards, airtel is having so many offers with free calling minutes.
And btw, all offers are prior to the respective states, they change from one state to another. If you can tell me from which state are you , we will be able to help.
p.snp

airtel....... 10.gif airtel is best ............... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
RAJKUMAR2007
QUOTE (p.snp @ Jul 20 2009, 09:51 PM) *

I Agree.But Few Months Before They Give GPRS Connection for 24 Hrs only Rs.20.Now They Charged 30paise per mb.They are Cheating their Customers wallbash.gif
p.snp
QUOTE (RAJKUMAR2007 @ Aug 26 2009, 03:56 PM) *
QUOTE (p.snp @ Jul 20 2009, 09:51 PM) *

I Agree.But Few Months Before They Give GPRS Connection for 24 Hrs only Rs.20.Now They Charged 30paise per mb.They are Cheating their Customers wallbash.gif

but i can hack it now ................. wow.gif
saraluna
rockon.gif
arbri135
airtel
arbri135
airtel the best as p.snp says
Alamin007
airtel...
kochaji
Its changes always
inakhe
QUOTE (tauqeerzahir @ Feb 24 2009, 01:16 AM) *
use airtel 500 power recharge for 6months even when u start recharging these power vouchers u may get a sms offer that ur power is activated for 1 year.
call rates are very cheap in this voucher.
or u can use on net talktime packs of airtel that gives only airtel airtel mins.it cums down to 10p.
best is rim but u need two new cdma handsets u have not go it.
around 500 and make unlimited around the country no bars on STD u will have to worry about ur cellphone talktime and backup/standby.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE PLAN AND TARIFFS.FOR LOVERS, THE SERVICE WOULD INSTEAD TRY TO SIPHONE OFF MORE MONEY FROM YOU IF THEY KNOW THAT THIS NUMBER AND THAT NUMBER ARE MALE FEMALE IN LOVE.HA.HA
Raindeer123
Airtel is good but service prob sumtyms so i m happy wid my bsnl postpaid connection
PrinceOfM9
FOR SMS RELIANCE IS BEST.1paisa per sms

BUT I LOVE DOCOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO laugh.gif
samratyam
Just try Vodafone - 229 local VF-VF Free and 599 is National VF free
also the new entrant Videocon just charging 50 fo local free bt its network sucks!!!!!
Raindeer123
Besides airtel u can now try vodafone or idea as well wow.gif
inakhe
QUOTE (Raindeer123 @ Nov 24 2010, 07:50 PM) *
Besides airtel u can now try vodafone or idea as well wow.gif

gathering.gif unlimited sms package?
CLEOPATTRA
hehe.you think so?
eliasjan
QUOTE (redheesh @ Apr 4 2008, 12:38 AM) *

Follow Their Advices
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.