Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Africa Cup Of Nations 2008
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
AzureSephiroth
user posted image

The above 4 teams will be playing tomorrow (Thursday) against each other to decide the final match of the cup:

Egypt vs Côte d'Ivoire

Ghana
vs Cameroon

Egypt is the defending champion and their setup match against Ivory coast is the same as the finals of the 2006 cup that was held in Egypt which was settled with penalty kicks.

I'm foreseeing the win of former cup holder Cameroon against Ghana 2-1 but the tensions are up high for the Egyptian team (and for us all Egyptians).

Will we see victory against the orange elephants? or shall we be defeated and move on to be contended with third place? I certainly hope not...

Join me tomorrow as we mourn/celebrate our defeat/win.
AzureSephiroth
The final match has been set, winner of the Egypt vs Côte d'Ivoire match will be playing against cameroon.

My expectations were right but the scores differed. Cameroon won Ghana 1-0 a few minutes ago.

In one hour we will be playing our big game. The odds are against us but we can do it like we did 2 years ago.
AzureSephiroth
Congratulations Egypt!!!!!!!

4 - 1

Man oh man was this an unexpected score, sweet mother of revenge did we swiftly annihilated those elephants.

On to the finals against Cameroon whom we defeated 4 -2 a few weeks ago.
ssivic
Congrats Egypt wink.gif
AzureSephiroth
QUOTE(ssivic @ Feb 8 2008, 11:34 AM)
Congrats Egypt wink.gif
[right][snapback]472486[/snapback][/right]

Thanks sven, now we go head to head with croatia... tongue.gif
technokid1974
Congrats clap.gif 2 Egypt & Cameroon making the final clapping.gif thumbsup.gif

cant wait 4 the final wow.gif let the best team win wub.gif thumbsup.gif
AzureSephiroth
QUOTE(technokid1974 @ Feb 9 2008, 02:21 PM)
Congrats  clap.gif 2 Egypt & Cameroon making the final clapping.gif  thumbsup.gif

cant wait 4 the final  wow.gif let the best team win wub.gif  thumbsup.gif

[right][snapback]472786[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, they don't stand a chance against us...we defeated them 4 - 2 last week but I guess your keeping in with the word "sportsmanship" so yeah may the best team win tongue.gif

technokid1974
i think it will go 2 penalties user posted image wow.gif
AzureSephiroth
QUOTE(technokid1974 @ Feb 9 2008, 02:53 PM)
i think it will go 2 penalties user posted image wow.gif
[right][snapback]472802[/snapback][/right]

looooool

Hell no, we'll score first half and I'll make a video on youtube about it and probably put your song on it laugh.gif
ssivic
Go Egypt! who cares about sport behaviour! Go Go Go, I have my money on you! tongue.gif laugh.gif

And dont play against Croatia or I will have to hate you, and beat you next month when I come to Egypt tongue.gif
technokid1974
when is the final on and what time?
AzureSephiroth
QUOTE(technokid1974 @ Feb 9 2008, 04:24 PM)
when is the final on and what time?
[right][snapback]472812[/snapback][/right]

Tomorrow at 16:00 GMT thumbsup.gif

@sven, you bring your mob, I'll bring the entire country haha.gif

Sides, croatia is a pushover tongue.gif

........joke.........
handikap
egyp win
HeavensCloud
ok!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.