Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations 2 Serbia :-)
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
technokid1974
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

yes congratulations 2 Serbia clap.gif on on creating history notworthy.gif thumbsup.gif in the Australian tennis open.

why? coz they have a femalie serbian tennis player in the the women's tennis final by the name of Ana Ivanovic who she will play Maria Sharapova (RUS) in the final
and a male tennis player in the mens final by the name of Novak Djokovic who just thew minutes ago Novak Djokovic beat Roger Federer in the semi 7-5, 6-3, 7-6.
2 reach the final 2 play against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA).

hope Serbia the best of luck and create even a bigger history 4 there country by winning both finals clap.gif thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
hope Serbia the best of luck and create even a bigger history 4 there country by winning both finals

I'm really proud for both of them already... smile.gif
Ali ipak techno, sto bi mi rekli "iz tvojih usta u bozje usi"... wink.gif
boxieblue
yeah congrats smile.gif

kinda shocked at the results.....Federer and Nadal, both beaten in straight sets crybaby.gif two of my three favourite players crybaby.gif
i ain't even gonna watch the final now, would rather study........but i hope Tsonga wins......
ssivic
Well congrats to Serbs, but I don't watch Tennis now, I am watching European Handball contest...
technokid1974
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
No. 3 seed Novak Djokovic became the first Serbian Grand Slam Singles Champion with a 4-6, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6(2) victory over Frenchman Jo-Wilfried
congratulations Novak Djokovic clapping.gif thumbsup.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Serbia's No.1 player Ana Ivanovic well she tried here best and 2nd is like being no1 so congratulations 2 Ana

both have made there country proud wub.gif

hehe only if there were good macedonian tennis players wallbash.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
boxieblue
i loved Novak Djokovic's speech at the end smile.gif he had the crowd cheering for him in just 10 seconds!!
RazBGD
they are thinking of renaming it to Serbian open tongue.gif
everybody are talking about Djokovic,but don`t forget Nenad Zimonjic notworthy.gif
he won in the mixed doubles with Tiantian Sun(China) clap.gif

so we had

Jelena Jankovic in the semifinal(played injured)
Ana Ivanovic in the final
Novak Djokovic won the title(youngest winner in history)
Nenad Zimonjic won the title

notworthy.gif wub.gif clap.gif
no country ever did that on any grand-slam tournament! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

and I want to mention Janko Tipsarevic who played tremendous match with Roger Federer,giving him troubles that noone did in the last few years clapping.gif but what can we do,Roger is a champion notworthy.gif

edit:Nole is youngest winner in the new,Melbourne arena smile.gif
technokid1974
man i forget about the other Serbian players wallbash.gif congratulations 2 them 2 clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Jelena Jankovic, Nenad Zimonjic and Janko Tipsarevic clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
antonis1978
Congrats clap.gif clap.gif
kreso0123
Tehno:I don t get it.....
You always ask about Macedonia,Jasna told you something on Serbian launge,now you r talking about tournament in Australia..... blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
handikap
old Congrats SERBA─░ clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
HeavensCloud
ok!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.