'Un-sis'. repackages the theme,then you can manually drop it into your themes folder via mass storage/data transfer.
This then bypasses installation,certificate problems and that horrible problem of themes disapeering!
A ) Download Unsis for 3rd Edition
B ) Take the usb cable for connecting phone to pc
1. Install and open unsis
2. choose "Open SIS" on bottom left
3. choose the theme you want to reinstall
4. click on "Extract"
5. few seconds (some times more ) it'll be "Completed"
6. you can now close the program
7. go into installation folder (usually C:/Unsis)
8. there should be e a folder called "Temp"
9. inside you should find "private"-> "10207114"-> "import"-> "some folders (just one ifyou extracted just one theme) with different names (numbers and letters in most of cases)"
10. go inside the folders and search the one of the theme you are intereted, there'll be 4 files:
a ) NameOfTheFolder.ini
b ) NameOfTheTheme.mbm
c ) NameOfTheTheme.mif
d ) NameOfTheTheme.skn
11. ok? now, don't close this folder and connect phone to pc using the usb cable or use a card reader
12. choose "mass storage" or ''data transfer''. Note: you can also insert memory card into a memory card reader
13. find the folder called "private" . If you don't see it, you need to choose the visualization of hidden files and folders
14. in the "private" fodler, find "10207114" folder and then "import" folder
15. in "import" there are your themes, here you should find the themes you installed into memory card
16. don't close this folder and come back to the folder where you exctracted the theme with unsis
17. just click "back" so you can see your folder selected into the "import" folder
18. choose all the folder and select "copy"
19. go back to the "import" folder into the memory
20. right click and make "paste"
21. here we are, now your theme is in the memory