Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ultimate Samsung Guide
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Frequently Asked Questions
adonisdemon
Here is an ultimate guide to everything Samsung related. From installing games, comparing handsets etc:

Ultimate Guide

A few things to note:
  • It is NOT officially possible to install java MIDlets on samsung handsets (excluding smartphones) via bluetooth, IrDa, USB cable or serial cable. MIDlets can only be downloaded by Over-The-Air (OTA) via a download server.

• A hacking method has been devised for phones with the Dragonfly platform (see post #1 for platform list). All java serial codes discussed in the forum apply to phones with the Dragonfly platform only.

• There is currently no method for installing MIDlets on other platforms other than by OTA/GPRS via a download server.
fonetek
I own a D820, is it possible to install themes on this phone?

If possible can u direct me on a link.

tnx a bunch!!
ahmedstorm
hi i have e-900
and i don't how can i download games on it
plz guide me
thank you[B][SIZE=7]
godfrey4life
i have a samsung u700 can i download themes and games in it if yes how plzzz need some hlpe.
merooo82
my own cell phone is samsung e250 when i tried to search on the internet it tells me it is not available what can i do ?
yusak_kwan
QUOTE(ahmedstorm @ Jul 5 2008, 02:56 PM)
hi i have e-900
and i don't how can i download games on it
plz guide me
thank you[B][SIZE=7]
[right][snapback]505191[/snapback][/right]

You can download for Samsung Mobile Phone via GPRS. I can downloaded this file aplication at :
http://wap.waptrick.com

You just open and download this file anythink you want. clap.gif

Ok. Just it the solution adding your application on the samsung mobile.

Gud luck !!! grouphug.gif
Masthack
byebye.gif
Cappagh
grouphug.gif
pallavved
I HAVE PURCHASED L700 , IT IS BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS...

IT DOSNOT HAVE HANDS FREE PROFILE, VOICE RECORDING IS NOT USED WHILE ACTIVE CALL ( CALL RECORDING IS NOT POSSIBLE??) , YOU CANN NOT DOWNLOAD FREE GAMES !!!

BETTER TO GO FOR FRIENDLY BRANDS LIKE NOKIA OR SONY..
alienpedja
download games from wap.getjar.com or wap.waptrick.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.