Surfer BETA Build
Just like I promised you all, I present to you the surfer BETA build in its new GUI;Features
* Browse the site twice as fast with the internal links to every single subforum.
* Messenger, Profile and Account functions are all under your disposable with a single click of your mouse.
* Add your friends to friends list to instantly send them PM's, View their Homesites, View their status and blog.
* Add your favorite topics to your list for even quicker navigation to your favorites.
* Simple Navigational buttons help put more focus on the site's contents.
* Only 129 Kbs for the stand alone package!!Bugs
* Popups are permitted due to error in OCX. (will be fixed)
* Partially compatible with Windows Vista.
(Works but some buttons overlap)To Come in version 1.0
* Shout Members on their homesites from the browser.
* Link system for all of the Galleries categories.
* Notify when you have new messages and shouts.
* Find Members topics and recent posts.
* Inclusion of the mobile9 forum search engine.
* Search all 7 major graphics site (eg. deviantart, google, yahoo...)
The program comes in two packages, select the stand alone package if you have the VB automation files. If you are unsure then you'll have to download the complete compiled package with the installer:Standalone Package (129 Kb)
Contains the application and storage files.2. Complete Installer Package (2.66 Mb)
Contains all the files needed for the application and an installer.Edit
: Due to an unknown error, the installer will not install the Data folder in the application's root folder. You will have to manually add the folder by downloading the Data Folder ZIP and extract it to the root folder where the EXE is. Sorry, I will try to fix this asap. If you do not do this, you will end up running a loop which will eat up your system resources real quick when you run the executable from the start menu.
So if you installed surfer in:
then you should place the DATA folder along with the REG text file there. It should be like this:
Again my apologies, hope this doesn't turn members from downloading surfer.3. Required Data Folder for Installer Only (1 Kb)Please use the feedback, error links in the help menu if you want something added or want to report an error.
Hope everything goes well, enjoy!