Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombieteeths First Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
ZOMBIETEETH
hey guys i found this site yesterday and immediatly downloaded the theme maker......

so heres my first attempt at a them....im pretty happy with it
user posted image

DOWNLOAD

let me know what you guys think.....thanks
vinnieza
Not bad for a first theme smile.gif.

One suggestion for future themes is try to avoid the operator logo covering text or people's faces on the standby smile.gif.
shoutout
nices start for your first theme you should have a look around the theme threads in the forum to see what can be done with theme maker we have a lot of great themer here on m9 that will be happy to help you and give you tips on making your theme
ZOMBIETEETH
hey thanks guys for the comments.....the operator logo didnt cross my mind ...i havent got one on my phone...doh....

and i will take a look around....i say i will ,i already have....some great work here....kinda humbling...need to practice..
ArthurWill
Welcome to grouphug.gif!

and i will take a look around....i say i will ,i already have....some great work here....kinda humbling...need to practice..

A very good attitude to start with. thumbsup.gif Don't worry, many great themers created a lot of themes in the past to be where they are today. I think Dr_Megabyte's Tips For Newbie Themers may be helpful to you.

Looking forward seeing more of your themes in the near future. Also, if you have time, the Theme Making Challenge is a very good place to practise your skill and meet new themers. Hope you will have a look. smile.gif
solankiankit16
[QUOTE] A very good attitude to start with. Don't worry, many great themers created a lot of themes in the past to be where they are today

great talk
Lionet
Welcome aboard, zombieteeth! grouphug.gif

I have to agree with every ArthurWill's word... Your theme is very good for the beginner, and my first theme was not better than your one... Your theme consists of nice and good pics, but it looks strange a bit in complex. You can watch around here, how do another themers do their works. Look through the threads of jasnasto, zjurina, tyronne, vswindtalker, Patrick_Lippe, muerte84, etc... You can see a number of great themes there...

Good luck and keep theming more and more... And have fun with it... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.