zadornoff
So people, to me important your opinion
zadornoff
user posted image
Download
How about this example???
dionixius

Very Nice. But i wonder how to show the icons. The theme work fine, but the icon still the same. I use SE P1i.

clap.gif
rubberkid
QUOTE(dionixius @ Jan 2 2008, 11:48 AM)

Very Nice. But i wonder how to show the icons. The theme work fine, but the icon still the same. I use SE P1i.

clap.gif
[right][snapback]459540[/snapback][/right]

i have a p1i and you can change the desktop icons by selecting an icon, then more, then edit.. smile.gif

i believe zadornoff's themes include an icon folder..
rubberkid
hi, zadornoff, the themes are great! congratulations! clap.gif

however, there are some elements that were not themed like the vertical sliders and progress bars.. skin these elements, then you have got yourself a rockin' theme! punk.gif
Azumoru
it would be nice if i could see the full preview smile.gif
from the standby it looks nice so far..
shoutout
they look great but as Azumoru says a full preview would be great
ice_desert
lovely themes ,,,

thanks
ivan_chaics82
QUOTE(ice_desert @ Jan 7 2008, 02:37 PM)
lovely themes ,,,

thanks
[right][snapback]461741[/snapback][/right]

tq very much...
aas_bombing
wat about Resource folder, can any post here. im using P1i
zadornoff
Here is all my themes with icons and resourcesMy Webpage
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
zadornoff
user posted image
this one is new
Clown Fish
zadornoff
byebye.gif
zadornoff
for Azumoru specialy
Resident Evil
vswindtalker
Zadornoff, I dont know where but I know some of your themes. I saw tham somewhere but dont remember where. They are really seems attractive with their standby screens.
But I think your themes have some funtionality problems. I mean they are nicely designed but readability is very important. M600 and versions are not easy phones and hard to manipulate with busy screens. When you use transparent highlights the text is disappearing on the background.
For example your last theme Clownfish, messaging text is not seen at all, and it is impossible to see the dimmed text on the checkbox.
If you can have a good balance with the text and the backgrounds your themes will get very good. The designs are superb, just be carefull about the text to be readable easily.
Just my opinion. byebye.gif grouphug.gif
zadornoff
Yea vswindtalker thank for remarks, I will be corrected later
jayxxx
where can I find those icons?
jayxxx
I really appreciate your work zadornoff, please tell me how to find those icons of yours or any icon out there? with me the icons are the most important part of a theme and all the theme on mobile9 just missing that such part.
rubberkid
QUOTE(jayxxx @ Feb 26 2008, 04:51 AM)
I really appreciate your work zadornoff, please tell me how to find those icons of yours or any icon out there? with me the icons are the most important part of a theme and all the theme on mobile9 just missing that such part.
[right][snapback]477309[/snapback][/right]

some icons are included in the theme. what you can do is rename the theme's file extension to .zip. extract the files and look for the icons among the extracted files. copy them to your phone. you can now use them.
this applies to themes where the icons are included. hope this helps.
zadornoff
user posted image
YO!DJ link
CrystalEYE
Very nice theme.
But why has the preview here other icons than the gallery entry?? unsure.gif
BaezMobile
QUOTE(zadornoff @ Dec 20 2007, 09:27 PM)
user posted image
Download
[right][snapback]456586[/snapback][/right]

i install the theme but the icons of the main screen and menu stay original, houw do i get those
??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.