Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unit Riders Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
iKRS
Hey Guys!
I'm new to this forum but not new to graphic design. I just made my very first theme for Sony Ericsson K800i and I want to here your criticism!
Don't be afraid to be harsh I need to learn where to improve it and what to change next time!

Not sure if you's are aware of Unit Riders, but they're a motorbike racing clothing brand and I decided to make one seeing as there are no others. The actual site can be found at www.unitriders.com

user posted image

Unit Riders Theme

Cheers!
adonisdemon
Welcome iKRS, you might like to show some screenshots form the theme critics amongst us. ;-)
iKRS
O I thought i already had, my bad..
Its there now.
iKRS
Any1??
adonisdemon
Not a bad effort, visibility is ok, not sure about the text in the menu screens, may clash. Apart from that it's pretty good.
Atalantos
Welcome iKRS to grouphug.gif

...and yeap, it looks nice clapping.gif

nice work iKRS, one thing tho try to keep the softkey bar visible at all the sections of your theme, for example is missing from desktop and navigation and since you're using white text on your softkey bar, the text isn't visible enough when the bar is missing thumbsup.gif
iKRS
awesome, thanks alot for the advice!
i'll make another one soon too
ArthurWill
Welcome to M9, iKRS. Glad to see that you have received some constructive comments already. Looking forward seeing your next theme. grouphug.gif
devilmaycry_ub
nice to see your theme... its different ... and i`ll give further comments later...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.