Nope u picked the wrong recipe
Materials Required (Rather scientific isnt it?)
1. Maggi Noodles (Of course lol)
2. Maggi Tastemaker (it's included in the packet lol)
3. Additional Spices (depending upon your choice)
4. Two cups of water
5. Tomato Sauce (it's necessary man but still..your choice..i dont use it)
6. Vegetables (atleast i dont like em but you may put em)
1. Take a pan and pour two cups of water in it and heat on flame.
2. When the water starts boiling add noodles,veggies,tastemaker,spices and stir.
3. Keep Stirring for 2 minutes.
4. Transfer it to the plate and add sauce if u want.
5. Serve Hot
I guess that was pretty awesome an explanation.What say?
Maggi Two Minute Noodles ready for consumption and if you've added everything correctly,they'll be awesome B-