Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official RC Arena:)
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Ringtone Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310
DANGER__SHAH
@Defil3d : Alas! alas! sorrow coming from my eyes sleep.gif it's too bad when i hear about your accident and all tensions in your life but don't worry like i always said "After autumn there is spring" and don't worry your are in my special prayers notworthy.gif and in my best wishes too wub.gif
Defil3d
Thank you Shah for your sympathy, your awesome. I love that saying, and I never heard it before "After Autumn there is Spring". That is soo true too. smile.gif
PG001
AGREE with shah
keep it calm and leave everything in god's hands and the rest will be fine

i feel very sorry after hearing about your recent accident
hope you're fine now !

take care bro my best wishes are with you always and you'll be always in my prayer's
Defil3d
Thank you so much PG, dearest friend smile.gif I wish that I could say everything is fine, but I may be facing back surgery sad.gif I'm still waiting for the doctor to look at my x-rays and give me a call, but like you and Shah said, leave it in God's hands. smile.gif
christina86
I 'm very sorry to hear that. sad.gif

Wish you a quick recovery. Everything's gonna be ok, I 'm sure about that.
thump_rockstar
Really sorry to hear that Curt bro sad.gif Hope everything comes back to normal soon, my best wishes are wid u smile.gif
Defil3d
Thank you deeply Christina and Thump wub.gif
ronaldo23
I am really sorry to hear that sad.gif i wish you will feel better soon and i will keep you in my prayers.
Remember : with God all things are possible - Matthew 19:26
julidelima
clap.gif

technokid1974
sorry 2 hear this sad news from you bro but thank GOD you are alive and will recover and i wish you speedy recovery
and 2 be once again the happy defy i new and with GOD by your side everything will be OK and we will pray 4 all 2 be
supper sweet lovely thing 4 you and your family GOD bless and may GOD be with you every step you take in life from know on
and have him on your side and nothing bad will happen wub.gif
asharushar2
have a good day friends weightlift.gif clap.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif clap.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif weightlift.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
thump_rockstar
You too Ashar wink.gif
AMDOMINATOR
Sorry To Hear That Curt Bro Hope you get a speedy recovery. I'll pray for you smile.gif
Piratekid
Hey Techno bro n every1!!
glad to see u guys rocking RC as always
Defil3d Bro.. We r gonna see u here bac n soon enuff!! :D
Wish u all the best in life!!

@ Thumpy!!
Yes yes i know : bash.gif is Christies WMD! tongue.gif
wat abt Jas?? tongue.gif

Btw!!
can any1 tell me the last day for submission since my timetable in the head is totally messed up when it comes to mixing! tongue.gif
Gomen Gomen! tongue.gif
christina86
@ Pirate

Less than 24 hours from now to enter. wink.gif

PS Is there any problem with my weapon? tongue.gif
Defil3d
Thank you for your sweet words Ronald, Goran, AMDom, and PK wub.gif
thump_rockstar
@all-I'll be on vacations till 26th October to celebrate my birthday which falls on the 21st wow.gif So c u all later and good luck to everyone for RC 134 thumbsup.gif

Piratekid
Happy Happy Advance Bday wishes Thumpy!!
hav a gr8 time n party hard!! :D
Piratekid
Ur most welcome Defil3d bro!! :D

Oops!!.. too late for me to enter!!
anywayz i hope to join up next week!! :D

Nope!!.. definitely not Chrsity.. just wanted to make sure the whip.gif is still around! tongue.gif
tats all!! wink.gif
HamitShala
Hi PK byebye.gif
christina86
Unfortunately I 've got some bad news.

I saw a comment at Jas' profile from Sadia's brother telling that Sadia died few hours ago suffering from cancer. sad.gif

He posted this at his profile http://p.mobile9.com/adildude/

I CAME HERE TO ANNOUNCE MY LOVELY SISTER, SADIA(SAADINUSA)'S TRAGIC LOSS (DEATH) - INNA LILLAH - E WA INNA ILEHE RAJEOON - TODAY ON SUNDAY OCT. 18 2009 AT 3 AM US EASTERN STANDARD TIME . SHE WAS SUFFERING FROM CANCER. SHE HAD TRANSPLANT BACK IN MAY AND RECOVERED IT, BUT LAST MONTH HER LUNGS FILLED WITH FLUID (CANCER SPREAD), WENT THROUGH A SURGERY , WAS FEELING 100% LAST WEEK BUT GOT ADMITTED AGAIN YESTERDAY AND COULDN'T MAKE IT THIS TIME. I REQUEST ALL HER FRIENDS HERE TO PRAY FOR HER. HER BURIAL WILL TAKE PLACE IN 7 DAYS AFTER HER BODY IS RECEIVED.
SADIA TOLD ME SHE LOVED HER FRIENDS HERE AND YESTERDAY BEFORE GOING TO HOSPITAL GAVE ME THE LINK TO THIS SITE AND REQUESTED ME TO INFORM YOU ALL AND SMS ALL HER FRIENDS IN CASE SHE COULDN'T MAKE IT sad.gif crybaby.gif

ADIL (ELDER BROTHER)

He also made a tribute to his sister. http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/987693/

So, I thought I would let you all know, instead of Jas, as she isn't online atm.

DANGER__SHAH
I don't believe in it sorry dry.gif bcoz i know her more than her, i remember when arsam died she is the one who don't believe that he is dead and this is her own words "Ahhh when i wanted to leave m9 i also become my brother and pronounced that i am died" Look i am her boyfriend everyday we chat on msn 3 to 4 hrs and if i am saying this it mean i have something in my hand.

And yesterday i got this sms :-

My sis, Sadia, has been pronounced dead at 3am US Eastern time. Was suffering from Leukomia Past 3yrs. Recently had bone marrow transplant. Couldnt make it. Everyone, please pray for her , Adil

Sorry for all that i am saying this i know you wanted to throw a stone on me throw it on me, but i never take my words back dots.gif and if anyone wants conversation on me with this topic conversation is on.
And if you don't like my post ignore it don't quote it.
Go and dedicate some tones and pray for her notworthy.gif
kewlone
R I P Saadinusa sad.gif i dont know ADIL what benefit it would be to you if its not true. Are you her brother or someone from the M9 community trying to Harass her. Need to Investigate on this. Is there an IP tracker in this site. She had left long time ago as told by several members. so i dont understand whats the purpose of this news (if its fake) any way may you all have patience.

Any other friend of Saadinusa who could verify this news. or her sickness or anything !
PG001
DON'T Believe it

I Hope Shah Is Right I Really Hope He's Right

But Some Things Happen In Life Which We Can't Ignore
technokid1974
mmmm i cant believe it as well i am with my bro shah and why would he shout jasmina out of all people
if i was her bro i would shout her closest friends and 1st he could visit bro shah if this is a game its not
funny i dont like death and dont want 2 sound rude but i am having my 2nd thoughts on the other death as well.
coz the way everything was said my word what has come of RC this place is full of fake people or what or
i am an idiot in the 1st place trusting people here.

when i see real evidence on this then i will say my sorry for my sweet lovely friend Sadia.
DANGER__SHAH
O common people wake up... wake up sleepysmileyanim.gif don't say a word to me "That Halloween is near so her ghost is coming to scared us oooo i am scared" mad.gif
And about benefits, benefit and profit are two words of business are we going business here????? surrender.gif and don't worry she get lots of benefit don't call me to open a list. dry.gif
And about investigation don't worry kewl don't worry chill the investigation is already over we all know who is fake who is real people here have minds. smile.gif
I know i know now her brother came back and said
....................................................................."Shame on you all my sister died and you think its a joke shame on you she love m9 community and this wat you gave to her and shah shame on you too f**k you shah f**k you censored.gif "

And after this sentence you all says he is right thumbsup.gif and then you take his side like always you choose easiest way and i choose hard way. sleep.gif
kewlone
did i address or quote you mr Danger Shah why you talk to me tongue.gif anyway thanks. lol laugh.gif

@Technokid your right dear, its not a joke and yeah quite fake people around with no feelings only like to mock off. and make things up dont let others live in peace with their ugliness. vampire.gif
DANGER__SHAH
QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 19 2009, 12:39 PM) *
did i address or quote you mr Danger Shah why you talk to me tongue.gif anyway thanks. lol laugh.gif

Hahahahaaa nice i like that mrs kewl laugh.gif well the thing is you didn't say that don't quote me if you don't like my post but i say that laugh.gif
technokid1974
QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 19 2009, 06:39 PM) *
@Technokid your right dear, its not a joke and yeah quite fake people around with no feelings only like to mock off. and make things up dont let others live in peace with their ugliness. vampire.gif

mmmm what are you trying 2 tell me dear?
kaku07
according to me net is full of cheaters i agreed with shah brother and techno brother they are right about her

well i think she is not dead and she has one or more account on m9 thats why she closed her previous one account but may god bless her soul notworthy.gif
Bratvany
QUOTE (kaku07 @ Oct 19 2009, 11:20 AM) *
according to me net is full of cheaters i agreed with shah brother and techno brother they are right about her

well i think she is not dead and she has one or more account on m9 thats why she closed her previous one account but may god bless her soul notworthy.gif

I agree with u,Goran & Dangy 100%...i think the same mad.gif
Defil3d
It is hard to believe that Sadia is not with us, tragically after lonelyboy left us in the not-so-distant past. The way I see it, whether the statement of her death is true or not, I will pray for her, and think about how such a wonderful friend we lost, whether deaf occurred, or if it was just a way to close an acct out. smile.gif
Defil3d
Happy Birthday Thumpy and have a great vacation to party!
christina86
I think noone would like to believe that these news are true, but people die every day from cancer, accidents, etc...

Does it really matter who her brother contacted? As shah said he got a sms about these news, so he already knew. Maybe he contacted Jas as she's an admin and rc manager and probably Sadia has mentioned her to her brother or that was the only name he remember when coming here. wink.gif

If something happen all of sudden to any of us, don't you think other people should know about what happened?

If somebody is joking about death then all I can say he 's totally insane. And I agree with kewl - what would be the purpose of all this?
She wasn't much active last few weeks then why to lie about that if she just didn't want to come back again?
HamitShala
I Don't believe in those Jokes tongue.gif devil2.gif

100% I agree with Kristina thumbsup.gif wink.gif
technokid1974
QUOTE (HamitShala @ Oct 20 2009, 12:20 AM) *
I Don't believe in those Jokes tongue.gif devil2.gif

100% I agree with Kristina thumbsup.gif wink.gif

hamit please dont act like a pet OK you know your self you had so many accounts
and went saying so bad stuff about me and from other side with other account telling
me bro with wub.gif smiles so dont tell me about you dont like jokes when you were no1
at fake accounts.

Kristina no 1 wants what happen OK we all got feelings and love 4 people but dont forget
this is cyber world meaning anything go's on the net you know very well 1 day they say
they love this place the next day they never had time 2 say bye and went for good 1 day
they call you bro and tell you stuff then next day they dont want 2 see your face and you think
we like what we heard no i meet Sadia and respected her so much dont have 2 prove anything
GOD knew my heart very well and it could be true but it also can be made witch i would to be
happy it was but if some1 were in love with some 4 such a long time dont you think it would be
the best the person text him goodbye and tell there love what has been going on or its better
2 leave the person they said they love and tell there bro or sis go 2 mobile9 forums and make account
and shout admin and tell them about me.

All you know i could be a girl or some1 60 years old no 1 has seen me in real life and no1 will ever
know my heart and who i am and what i think.

But if this is true witch i hope its not i am so sorry 2 hear what has happen 2 my sweet lovely dear friend sadia wub.gif
and i dont have 2 act that i really care she knew me very well who i was and will miss her so much and my heart go's with there family.
and once again say if its true i know she is in heaven coz she was very sweet lovely caring person wub.gif

1 more thing faking death is a sin in religion life and a very bad thing 2 do in real life coz it only brings bad luck in life so maybe
i and others dont want 2 except what has happen coz its so hard 2 believe such a lovely sweet young girl is gone witch we will never hear
from her again crybaby.gif and she was so young and did not get 2 see so much more and finish her exams and also have her own family crybaby.gif
i will stop know and just think what has happen and haw life is short and its so scary your hear 1 day smiles having fun meeting people then
gone the next day GOD bless your soul Sadia and will miss you so much and see you in heaven when our time comes 2 go as well.

HamitShala
But I have say : That must be a Joke... have you read shah's post... surrender.gif
he has say that i joke ,bcoz he has email and he has chatting with sadia ...
kewlone
QUOTE (DANGER__SHAH @ Oct 19 2009, 04:21 AM) *
QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 19 2009, 12:39 PM) *

Hahahahaaa nice i like that mrs kewl laugh.gif well the thing is you didn't say that don't quote me if you don't like my post but i say that laugh.gif

Thank You MISS Danger Shah! tongue.gif ooops i mean MR. Danger Shah!

QUOTE (christina86 @ Oct 19 2009, 08:26 AM) *
I think noone would like to believe that these news are true, but people die every day from cancer, accidents, etc...

Does it really matter who her brother contacted? As shah said he got a sms about these news, so he already knew. Maybe he contacted Jas as she's an admin and rc manager and probably Sadia has mentioned her to her brother or that was the only name he remember when coming here. wink.gif

If something happen all of sudden to any of us, don't you think other people should know about what happened?

If somebody is joking about death then all I can say he 's totally insane. And I agree with kewl - what would be the purpose of all this?
She wasn't much active last few weeks then why to lie about that if she just didn't want to come back again?

thats right Christina what is the purpose of this drama if she'd left, its simple to close an account request it to the admins or owner. wink.gif and like your attitude girl no need to create a scene out of this, believe it comment it ,dont believe it dont make a fuss out of it. no need to defame people. all are same here. as nobody knows anyone , if you start backbiting what do you think people will praise you. they must be doing the same. so chill everyone.

@Technokid i was talking about fake people more descriptive may be supporting what you've said about them. and also the loss is her family's none of us is benefited from this

@ nobody laugh.gif if we cannot pass our condolences to her family then we dont have any right to criticize on that announcement. its totally their business.

@Hamit dont worry dear having an email is not a big thing.

i started liking to argue like Danger Shah now for no reason. ohmy.gif sleep.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

brakes..............................stop i dont want to speak anymore .you all carry on. lol

technokid1974
argue no1 i think is arguing here and all have rights what they want 2 believe and its freedom of speech
dont mean were are bad or have no feelings just its so hard 2believe what we have heard and dont want
2 except it coz she was so young and so much 2 do and see in life.
kewlone
what to do technokid this is life sad.gif
christina86
I didn't know Sadia well, but she didn't gave me the impression that she would lie and especially about such things...

The best thing we have to do now is to let her rest and peace.
DANGER__SHAH
"More and more i found myself wondering is it all worth we are fighting for yes it's worth for the future without fear"

Ok ok ok ok enough of this those who are in favor of sadia rise their laugh.gif arrrrrrrrr what i am saying tongue.gif i mean to say those who is in the side of sadia go and make some dedications, wallys and say some good words for her happy.gif
And those who is against her like me chilllllll angel_not.gif you have a life there enjoy it have fun thumbsup.gif

Today is thumpy birthday no sorry i mean tomorrow is the birthday of thumpy wub.gif so go and make some tunes, dedications and say some advance wishes to our lovely brother thumpy wub.gif

No more discussions on this topic yes i am saying this to you yes you there, laugh.gif

THE END smile.gif
srimunnamunna
Confused Confused wallbash.gif
pantoflica
unsure.gif ohmy.gif what is going on in here?
srimunnamunna
ya same question what is going in here laugh.gif
Bratvany
Nothings going on here... cool.gif as Dangy said...this is tongue.gif
srimunnamunna
this is the end no vanessa wink.gif on 2012 december is the end laugh.gif
PG001
munna are you talking about
ancient Mayan Calender in which 2012 december is the End
The Judgement Day
Bratvany
QUOTE (srimunnamunna @ Oct 21 2009, 08:44 AM) *
this is the end no vanessa wink.gif on 2012 december is the end laugh.gif

Cooooooooool...i hope this is true...i'm so damn tired of my f***ing life dots.gif devil2.gif

pantoflica
You can always pronaunce your death. At least in here tongue.gif laugh.gif

(sorry... black humor... couldnt resist)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.