Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official RC Arena:)
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Ringtone Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311
kewlone
laugh.gif that is so true we come here to relax from everyday hectic routines and people find ways and even time to just kick in some arguments on something as if they are finding reasons to argue laugh.gif
i like that Choco thumbsup.gif

@ Myla where were you wow.gif wow.gif great to have you back happy.gif
idias_1
That's true Choco smile.gif

RC ia a place for music lovers to share and have fun mixing their crafts but it really sad that it has turned into war zone sad.gif thumbdown.gif

I joined RC just to share and let people enjoy my version of a certain song or music genre.

To tell the truth i learned lots of different types of music and cultures than ever before i join RC and i would like to thank M9 and Christy for letting me have this opportunity notworthy.gif

Anyway if there's any grievances, i think, admins have to adress them quickly and fairly thumbsup.gif

Peace to everyone wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Bratvany
Good Morning Dj's & Djane's laugh.gif tongue.gif
kewlone
Hey SpamQueen wow.gif wow.gif good to see you wow.gif wow.gif

@ Iddy they actually said it that we have lost the BATTLE surrender.gif what kind of people do we face laugh.gif i swear we come to enjoy as you said and they are so fed up that they vent out here laugh.gif becoz they cant in real life wink.gif that is Psychology i studied at college and studies show that such people are real life Psychs smile.gif

i thought i move my post from chatterbox as Christy doesnt want us to speak after that post:

@ iddy he and brovy said we have lost the battle laugh.gif could you believe this!!!! it is a battle field for them dry.gif

we come here to relax from the daily hectic routine and they vent out their wives wrath laugh.gif oops.gif i hope you have some peaceful time at home guys becoz i dont think so, if you did you wouldn't behave like this in here laugh.gif
Bratvany
Which Battle ?? Damn,no one informed me about a battle
kewlone
i swear Sis i was laughing on this Battle thing RC is called a Battle laugh.gif bad boys they needed some serious attn. all this time
Bratvany
Hmm..don't get ya....u talking about this msg or what ?...i'm confused..
kewlone
yaaa!! boys said Girls are boring in RC laugh.gif so they needed attn. like this devil2.gif

PS. boys = only special case!! laugh.gif
Bratvany
Hmmm...who of the boys said that ?..ahhh i don't get anything...it's 04:27 am here...i should go to bed laugh.gif i can't thinking
kewlone
i just sent you pm so you dont have to wake up laugh.gif relax girl laugh.gif we aren't used to all this wink.gif

Gud Nit Vany wub.gif sleep well byebye.gif
kewlone
what a fact Farhad clapping.gif every year books are changed sad.gif and our tuition might be covered but books are so expensive unsure.gif and what must a student do! study or work? they are actually studying to get better jobs smile.gif so they only work part-time to afford their tuition and books surrender.gif it is not easy as it appears to be smile.gif
srimunnamunna
QUOTE (Bratvany @ Aug 27 2011, 07:45 PM) *
Good Morning Dj's & Djane's laugh.gif tongue.gif

hell ya tongue.gif were you been girl laugh.gif
how are you ?

@ myla - welcome back re smile.gif
@ choco - it's true smile.gif
artikon75
@srikanth - I see that you have chosen friends. thumbsup.gif
What do I do with your messages ? :

" i am with you my friend i don't like her too cause she is not promoted me as certified dj she as promoted her friends only just for few wins but she not promoted me i won 7 golds 6 silver 9 bronze yet she not made it cause i fought with he before few months still she is keeping that in mind sad.gif
amdominator as won just 5 gold she is promoted him but why not me , you guys remember dhaya aka star_santa he also quited rc due to her , , ,
i was decided to quit rc but you guys doing really good work i am happy with it & am with you guys smile.gif
did you informed this to all members of rc ????
bro i seen many members profile you have posted in profiles if she looks that she will not make us to win in rc ??
she can even see our pm too sad.gif any way we are fighting against her so don't care & don't leave smile.gif "
Bratvany
Ouch !!!! blink.gif Why am I not surprised smile.gif
ArthurWill
" i am with you my friend i don't like her too cause she is not promoted me as certified dj she as promoted her friends only just for few wins but she not promoted me i won 7 golds 6 silver 9 bronze yet she not made it cause i fought with he before few months still she is keeping that in mind sad.gif
amdominator as won just 5 gold she is promoted him but why not me , you guys remember dhaya aka star_santa he also quited rc due to her , , ,
i was decided to quit rc but you guys doing really good work i am happy with it & am with you guys smile.gif
did you informed this to all members of rc ????
bro i seen many members profile you have posted in profiles if she looks that she will not make us to win in rc ??
she can even see our pm too sad.gif any way we are fighting against her so don't care & don't leave smile.gif "

I'm not following so I don't want to say anything. But I nearly chucked when I read this. You see too highly of us. If I don't have a way to read PMs, I don't think anyone has the ability to do it either. RC and any other contests we run is an open contest, voted by the public. Unless you have trouble with the 20 odd participants/DJs, we alone won't have enough votes to influence the result.

We should really consider doing guest hosting every now and then. Save us time, save us trouble, save us from needless accusations. grouphug.gif
choco_addict2
all this plotting and sabotaging is because of a badge?!?!?!?
a small round thing paste below your picture?!?!?!?
------
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
(i have to delete some lines cause minors might read it)

I'm really shaking and boiling mad!!!!!!!!!
You cause all these hardship and headache to other people because of a badge??????
I really can't believe it!!!!!!
------
------
------
------
------
aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

listen here artikon. with so many wins obviously you are a great dj or mixer or whatever you call yourself. And lets say you're right that christine is unfair to you and to your colleague. Still, as a person, you could have taken the moral high ground and leave quietly. But plotting and scheming the downfall of a person and the entirely competition is so..... awful.

You argued at amdominator won less than you and yet he was given a badge. So what??? Will that badge, you yearn to have, give you wealth? Can you wear it, hang it or frame it? Does it have magical powers? Is it honour you seek?

It's not even tangible. You can't write about it in your resume. So why are you so hang up on an intangible object? Why?

I believe you have so much talent, don't waste it like this.
artikon75
Read carefully choco - I did not write , its not my words.
I have many such letters asking for help, but I will not quote them all.
When I was banned, they all hid in fear.
I just want fairness and justice for all - is that so much?
nimesh_kum
Ohhh com'on guys begging to all the rc members please stop all this...
idias_1
Great suggestions AW thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

I see no harm in getting a guest host once in a while .... smile.gif

But who's the right candidate for that ..... unsure.gif
kewlone
@ Artur i think i know what you are trying to say here thumbsup.gif and my initial talk with all of you was speak, ask, tell! you have to talk with Christy how you feel about all this, how would she know if you never told her and just hide things from her! i know you did it would effect you but what happened in the end! you supported and became a victim i feel really bad that why you even tried to lead them sad.gif

@ Christy if you are reading all this, my opinion is we have just seen the effect and not the actual cause! we seen who did this but didn't ask who is involved in this! i think we need to re-evaluate the whole thing! there is a bunch of them involved and one is punished! sleep.gif

@ AW agree with you! but the prob is the badge as Choco said! and to be honest no matter what! you cant satisfy them!
choco_addict2
@Artikon
My figure may be wrong, but I stand by my statement 100%

If you say that you got a lot of letter asking for help, you should have help them, even if you are banned.

Instead, you just inflamed the anger and frustration they felt inside. Asking me to boycott the next challenge. Actually I planned to take a break this week. But because of what you and your colleagues did, how can I take a break now!

I know that I am new in this forum, an outsider you may say, looking in. As I see it, the solution may be simple.... ask the administrator to create a forum for your group. To have autonomy, to do whatever you want, as you see fit. That way, everyone would be happen and harmony restored.

Who knows, maybe someday I might also participate in your group's activities.
kewlone
@ Choco admins can't open groups for each and everyone of us, sometimes we have to make adjustments and fit somewhere smile.gif the word adaptation and compromise fit there smile.gif

Brovar
in the subject, I do not like fake people,I supported Arthur and withdrew from the RC, my private affair, no one is threatened does not block, do not delete posts Enna .. you know what I say ....
want to know is whose idea? many people ......
@ Vanessa - thanks for the warning

"Hey bro I got ur msg about RC...u know i did'nt participate since weeks Attention : don't send ur msg to Enna...she'll send it directly to the Admins,coz' she wants to become an Admin too.."
AMDOMINATOR
@ Nim
Sorry Didn't See Your Comment At First Surrounded By The Discussions As You See laugh.gif
Anyways I Haven't Missed Any ASOTs So Far From 500 - 523 walkman.gif
But We'll Talk About It Later Or On My Pro If You Want To laugh.gif thumbsup.gif

As For The Other Guys In Here I'm Not Here To Judge You Nor Do I Wanna Say Things About The People In Here..
For I Believe Its Simply A Waste Of Time. The Only Reason I've Ever Entered RC Is For The Love Of Music And If Some People In Here Think I'm Wrong And Only Do It For The Badges And Trophies Then You're Greatly Mistaken For I Have Many Ways To Prove You Wrong. As For The Voting I Only Vote For The Mixes Which Sounds Deserving Of The Position Weather You're My Friend / Not Doesn't Really Bother Me. I Vote For That What Is Right. Whatever Wins / Loses I Have Had Till Now I Have Taken It All With Honor And Dignity And Never Opposed Anyone, Always Have Tried To Keep Peace. Fallen And Hurt Too Many Times But Never Gave Up And Tried Again. Always Tried To Perfect Myself With The Mixes Always Let The Rhythm Guide Me. Which Is Why I Am Where I Am Now. Experience Has Taught Me Wishful Thinking Only Leads To Great Distress And I Do Know It Hurts When You Don't Get What You Wish For.
So I Say Learn To Live With What You Have With Honor And Dignity And Not Taking Any Pride In It smile.gif

When I See You People Fighting Here For Small And Petty Things Like Badges And God Knows What Not Which
Is Not Even Relevant. I'm Sorry To Say But To Me It Only Sounds Like A Bunch Of Immature And Jealous People For Which I Can't Help You With Anything laugh.gif

Just To Let You I'm Neither Siding The Manger Nor Am I Siding The Opposers I'm Only Saying What Feels Right To Me.
If At All You've Got A Problem With The Manager Then Say It To Her Straight Away.
Discuss The Problem With Her In Private If You Will. Rather Than Plotting Schemes And Makin A Scene Out Here.

I Have Spoken My Part.
I'm Sorry If I Said Something You Guys Didn't Like. I Hope You Pardon Me For That thumbsup.gif
kevin159
I am Agree with the Amdo. Nothing more to say because its waste of Time & Energy. I am join m9 for fun not for any other involvement. smile.gif
srimunnamunna
@ all

what ever you guys say i will agree with you smile.gif
we have to wait for christy to settle all this things come on girl were r u ??

why this things are happening only in rc ????????
Bratvany
QUOTE (Brovar @ Aug 29 2011, 10:28 AM) *
in the subject, I do not like fake people,I supported Arthur and withdrew from the RC, my private affair, no one is threatened does not block, do not delete posts Enna .. you know what I say ....
want to know is whose idea? many people ......
@ Vanessa - thanks for the warning

"Hey bro I got ur msg about RC...u know i did'nt participate since weeks Attention : don't send ur msg to Enna...she'll send it directly to the Admins,coz' she wants to become an Admin too.."

Yeah...u see,i was right thumbsup.gif but after reading some posts here,i think it was not only one person who has send ur or Arty's ..msg to the Admins.
I don't know who has started this ,let's call it >>conspiracy<< tongue.gif laugh.gif ..but the next time when someone feels unfairly treated or has the feeling that something is going wrong,he/she/they should discuss it directly with Christina. wink.gif

Edit : @ Sri....it not only happens to RC...i know some problems are in WPC ,too. The difference is..ppl from WPC keep it secretly,so far laugh.gif

Edited again : @ Amdo....well spoken thumbsup.gif I've noticed you're one of the few people who have never complained. wink.gif
srimunnamunna
@ vany - i am in all contests in m9 but seen much issues only in rc oops.gif is anything bad i have spoken vany sad.gif
Bratvany
@ Sri...don't get what u mean...do u talking about RC or WPC now ? unsure.gif
Brovar
@Christina

as a member of RC (yet) to prevail peace in the RC is proposed:

1 - create a thread that tells you how many points you need to be
: Badge DJ
: Certified DJ
: Legendary DJ
ad.1-you must meet the criteria
2 - publish how many points each user has a contest
3 - what penalties have anyone RC and for what?
4 - talk on the forum as an Admin in the subject what is happening here and why? There are fewer and fewer participants RC and it is not well: (

RC should be treated as fun and enjoyment and not evil rivalry.

If anyone has any suggestions please add.

Peace be with you all

p/s

Please restore the competition Artikon75 RC
srimunnamunna
@ vany - talking about me dear is anything wrong from me ????
@ brovar - it's a point brother thumbsup.gif
Bratvany
@ Sri......yes thumbsup.gif
srimunnamunna
@ vany - oh man ok smile.gif that words came from my heart not from my mouth smile.gif
mohib-rameen
Well Well

i am not too important here but as a member, i would say that,
in m9 the competitions ( WPC, RC, STC,TMC,DC) are made to make a person to do some thing or to learn something,
but here in m9 70% members only think of their self, they didn't care about a freind, best friend or any one who is very honest to him.
he/she just think that why she didn't got the baddge or trophy

even i was faced the same in WPC many thinks that we are just winning by cheating and we are unfair
but i would have to tell all the members that to be the manager of any contest, it is really hard work, we have to think on a small small things if we did a small mistake than many make it a big matter, maybe christy has some points about all these but as a manager i would say to all of you that will wait till some time until this issue is resolved

and as a member, i think it is not fair that many did the same thing and only one member get banned is , i think not a good idea
if you have to act against one that will ruined the responsibility which you are taking.
ban all those who have made all these not a single one

if a member is ban by only this matter so i think it is not right, but but i think christy has done this by any thing else too, who don't know till uutil christy show up
srimunnamunna
@ bhai - we are waiting for christy bhai smile.gif
what you said i will agree with you smile.gif
mohib-rameen
yep, before the christy's talk we can't make any thing lets her answer than i think many thing will be resolved
srimunnamunna
ya bhai not many plenty will be resolved smile.gif
Bratvany
@ Sri..i'm not sure but i think u know what i'm talking about....it's about a small discussion we had long time ago via pm..do u remember ?! wink.gif u told me some things but now it seems like u've changed ur mind...but ok thumbsup.gif

povilius
Hi guys,
i actually can hardly understand the reason of this "war" .
I support Amdo's and Mohib's speeches. both well said thumbsup.gif
And i have not any complains against manager(christina) or voting, honors system(i believe the badges are given considering to points earned, just the table is hidden thumbsup.gif ).

*Anyway i think RC need 2 managers because this job requires much activiness, much time, i think its hard & wasting job and big responsibility for 1 person unsure.gif .
Brovar
QUOTE (povilius @ Aug 29 2011, 07:01 PM) *

*Anyway i think RC need 2 managers because this job requires much activiness, much time, i think its hard & wasting job and big responsibility for 1 person unsure.gif .

I agree to
proposes a second manager RC Artikon75
This is an experienced DJ
Bratvany
I agree too with u Povy....Chrissy needs some help as long as Jasmina is'nt around thumbsup.gif
Brovy...seems like u forgot that Arty is banned from RC sad.gif
I think Amdo would be perfect 4 this *job*...he never said anything bad about RC (as far as i know) laugh.gif & he always supported Christina & other members too. And he has done a great work when he hosted the Teambuilding Challenge & DJ Showdown thumbsup.gif means,he is experienced clap.gif
But finally it's Christina's decision what she will do (if she wants to do something) laugh.gif
kewlone
@ BROVAR!! words popped out of your mouth laugh.gif i just wanted to listen to that Artikon a manager huh! LOL! there are many other awesome DJ's who deserve this post and are sincere to M9 wink.gif i would suggest Thumpy, Amdo, Povy, Idias, Vany and many more! why only Artikon huh! who is upset for a trophy or a win and also ready to start a conspiracy with the friends against RC itself stands right for a MANAGER mad.gif

and i know more than you all!!!! i fully support M9 team that is why "BE CAREFUL" it is not important to have a badge of ADMIN to be an ADMIN devil2.gif laugh.gif j/k tongue.gif

i know so many moderators not having a badge and are MODS

and you are babies (new) brovy and Artur means you dont know much about RC/RC rules and stuff! what ever you have proposed is already applied thumbsup.gif just hidden now and we all know that except for you wink.gif

@ povy i agree with you, the points table is hidden and it is still followed thumbsup.gif

@ amdo totally agree people are so jealous can't see the first 3 places gone laugh.gif

@ sri dont worry you can take someones side, you wont break anyone's heart!!!!! speak freely, dont hide your feelings smile.gif i hope you get my point! speak ok! these arguements are not only in RC but other contests (TMC, WPC, STC) have covered them well laugh.gif as Vany said thumbsup.gif only becoz the managers aren't shy, they speak alot isn't it Mohib laugh.gif

@ mohib, yeah not 70, but 99.9% of them think about themselves only

@ all few of us do sound rude becoz we speak on face!! and it is way better than hiding our feelings and crying infront of others secretly in the pms devil2.gif laugh.gif

and when i am talking outside WPC, i speak as a participant of that Contest wink.gif not as a WPC manager yes, that adds to my exprience though !

Edit:
i see Christy very punctual and does her job pretty well but to see how you guys feel i say this:

@ Vany , yeah Amdo is Purrfect for the job clap.gif clap.gif i agree!!!
as we all dont know if Panto plans any returns or not but yes, Amdo can join Christy clap.gif it is great!
artikon75
Unfortunately ... whistle.gif
Spokesperson Christina returned : bla bla bla bla bla bla ..... yawn.gif ( laugh.gif )
kewlone
as i said i will talk for M9 Team becoz i care smile.gif

and you left no chances for yourself!!! wink.gif laugh.gif and you always disliked my support for her wink.gif devil2.gif

she will speak for RC and i am speaking as a participant! like all spokespersons laugh.gif
Brovar
QUOTE (artikon75 @ Aug 29 2011, 08:06 PM) *
Unfortunately ... whistle.gif
Spokesperson Christina returned : bla bla bla bla bla bla ..... yawn.gif ( laugh.gif )

yep bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla yawn.gif ( laugh.gif )

well, all are good just not us, because what? because the Poles?
kewlone
that shows clearly how unfit you guys are for a job thumbsup.gif and how respectful men you can be otherwise wink.gif

i have much more to take care around me you guys carry on this blabbing wink.gif

great days to others byebye.gif
Bratvany
Hmmm..i smell trouble.... unsure.gif everyone will fight now to become a RC manager laugh.gif
mohib-rameen
i am totally agree with you guys and as vanny says amdo is perfect, but the main decision has been taken by christina not us,
smile.gif
Brovar
anyway RC needs 2 managers

I do vote thumbsup.gif
Bratvany
@ Mohib...True wink.gif

@ Brovy...RC HAS 2 managers...but one is hidden wallbash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.