Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Please!
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
fishy_1
I know this is the wrong forum but I can't start topics anywhere else so I'm asking why there is no Nokia 6288 in the profile options when I was trying to put my mobile phone as Nokia 628?! And btw I posted a theme request topic and it is nowhere to seen? Why? Please reply and move this topic if necessary

-Fishy
veer1717
i think you first go for what seried your mobile is that is s40 or s 60 dont look for particular themes for your mobile
go for what operating system ur mobile working
i think nokia 6288 is s40 v3 hand set so u can install themes using having models having diffrnt number but work on same os ( for ex: nokia 6270 )
ok buddy i try to digg it more and have a nice time here
adonisdemon
QUOTE(Fishy @ Nov 1 2007, 06:37 PM)
I know this is the wrong forum but I can't start topics anywhere else so I'm asking why there is no Nokia 6288 in the profile options when I was trying to put my mobile phone as Nokia 628?! And btw I posted a theme request topic and it is nowhere to seen? Why? Please reply and move this topic if necessary

-Fishy
[right][snapback]430696[/snapback][/right]

You need to learnt to read the pinned topics and FAQS first before posting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.