Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Vista Hotfixes For 32-bit & 64-bit
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Gadgets, Games, Computers & Web
technokid1974
An update is available that improves the compatibility, reliability, and stability of Windows Vista

INTRODUCTION
This update improves the compatibility, reliability, and stability of Windows Vista. This update includes the following improvements:
• It extends the battery life for mobile devices.
• It improves the stability of portable computers and of desktop computers that use an uninterruptable power supply (UPS).
• It improves the reliability of Windows Vista when you open the menu of a startup application.
• It improves the stability of wireless network services.
• It shortens the startup time of Windows Vista by using a better timing structure.
• It shortens the recovery time after Windows Vista experiences a period of inactivity.
• It shortens the recovery time when you try to exit the Photos screen saver.
• It improves the stability of Windows PowerShell.
This update also resolves the following issues in Windows Vista:
• A compatibility issue that affects some third-party antivirus software applications.
• A reliability issue that occurs when a Windows Vista-based computer uses certain network driver configurations.

link

This is a reliability update. Install this update to improve the reliability of Windows Media Player 11 for Windows Vista in certain scenarios. 32-bit

link

This is a reliability update. Install this update to improve the reliability of Windows Media Player 11 for Windows Vista in certain scenarios. 64-bit

link

This update resolves some reliability issues in the USB core components on the Windows Vista operating system. 32-bit

link

This update resolves some reliability issues in the USB core components on the Windows Vista operating system. 64-bit

link
shoutout
great post technokid
technokid1974
Microsoft Windows Vista Hotfixes

Microsoft® has made available the following Windows Vista® hotfixes. NVIDIA recommends that its customers always stay up to date with the latest hotfixes from Microsoft.

The following hotfixes are recommended for GeForce 6, 7, and 8 series customers running 3D applications on Microsoft Windows Vista:

link
RazBGD
doesn`t vista have some auto update system for hotfixes like xp blink.gif ?
technokid1974
no raz
abigale105
very good,thank you..
LotusB
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Oct 7 2007, 02:11 AM) *
An update is available that improves the compatibility, reliability, and stability of Windows Vista

INTRODUCTION
This update improves the compatibility, reliability, and stability of Windows Vista. This update includes the following improvements:
• It improves the stability of portable computers and of desktop computers that use an uninterruptable power supply (UPS).
• It improves the reliability of Windows Vista when you open the menu of a startup application.
• It shortens the startup time of Windows Vista by using a better timing structure.
• It shortens the recovery time after Windows Vista experiences a period of inactivity.
• A compatibility issue that affects some third-party antivirus software applications.
• A reliability issue that occurs when a Windows Vista-based computer uses certain network driver configurations.

link

This is a reliability update. Install this update to improve the reliability of Windows Media Player 11 for Windows Vista in certain scenarios. 32-bit

link

This is a reliability update. Install this update to improve the reliability of Windows Media Player 11 for Windows Vista in certain scenarios. 64-bit

link

This update resolves some reliability issues in the USB core components on the Windows Vista operating system. 32-bit

link

This update resolves some reliability issues in the USB core components on the Windows Vista operating system. 64-bit

link

Well they definitely need to do something cause other than being a pretty eye candy Vista doesn't have much going for it.
If my laptop didn't come with Vista I would've told them to put on XP Pro at least that was reliable..
Piratekid
I wud agree to tat Lotus!! tongue.gif

But u dont need Vista to make ur Lappy work!.. There is XP n Ubuntu [Linux]
I remove Vista using Linux n then install XP on it!!

since most Laptops hav drivers for XP online. u can easily get them!! :D

bd_tongi
Very helpfull
saraluna
very usefull
_Abi_
thnkkkk you...........

its very help ful 4 me............... clap.gif
mannuvicky
thank u very much dear technokid.............

Yoyocell
thanks master legend...thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clap.gif
kingdastan
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Oct 6 2007, 09:11 AM) *

INTRODUCTION

[span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>link[/span>

link

link

link

link

where can i find these updates for windows 7 Ultimate X32 ?
technokid1974
windows7 dont need these updates and the links i have given are very old....
kochaji
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Jan 16 2011, 11:49 AM) *
windows7 dont need these updates and the links i have given are very old....

Thank you..Windows 7 had a black screen problem early, but it can easily be fixed by a fixshell right? smile.gif
technokid1974
what video card do you have? but that problem has been addressed long time ago with updates from windows and video drivers from AMD and nvidia....
kochaji
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Jan 17 2011, 08:56 PM) *
what video card do you have? but that problem has been addressed long time ago with updates from windows and video drivers from AMD and nvidia....

ATI HD 5470 smile.gif
I never had that problem, wanted to know that whether its fixed or not..Thanx for the info
technokid1974
OK buddy your welcome you can ask me anytime anything to do with computer stuff with windows OS... or hardware for PC's...
kochaji
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Jan 20 2011, 03:10 AM) *
OK buddy your welcome you can ask me anytime anything to do with computer stuff with windows OS... or hardware for PC's...

Thank you bro clap.gif
inakhe
@kochaji

is that ur real pic bro?? surrender.gif
CLEOPATTRA
very usefull
Danish-009
Need helg ;-(
technokid1974
QUOTE (Danish-009 @ Jan 27 2011, 11:31 AM) *
Need helg ;-(

haw can i help you?
Danish-009
I am having problems with my smps
i have changed it 2 times nd it had gone a several time under warranty but still the problem persist
the prob is it makes a lot of noise including the fan on my mother board nd i have a good cooling system too
another problem my graphic card heats up badly in no time
Unknowndevice
thanx Technokid
sugato_maity
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Oct 6 2007, 08:11 AM) *

INTRODUCTION

link

link

link

link

link

thanks for information
shuvashisroy
thumbsup.gif
krunalrobo35
thnkkkk you...........

its very help ful 4 me............... clap.gif
Abhitheracer
grouphug.gif
everyone1025
I heard that in Vista Performance of DirectX 11 and Photo Gallery are little slow, Is that true ?
Abhitheracer
yesssssssssssssssssssss clap.gif
youichi_hiruma
yep
RaganorK
after all its still a man made thing...
sunnykhare12345
clap.gif
san-sagar
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Oct 6 2007, 08:41 PM) *

INTRODUCTION

link

link

link

link

weightlift.gif Windows 7 ....32 bit weightlift.gif
Na3em0
ok
san-sagar
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Oct 6 2007, 08:41 PM) *

INTRODUCTION

link

link

link

link

thnks tecnokid clap.gif
caiso16
.. :D
san-sagar
clap.gif great clap.gif
eish26
THANKS 4 SHARING.. grouphug.gif
HeavensCloud
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.