Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [uk] Smoothest Way To Change Contracts?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
King Mustard
I am currently on an Orange contract directly. It ends in a months time, and I want to begin another Orange contract through Phones4U.

When should I cancel my current one? When do I order my new one? When do I begin getting my number transferred (as the least time without the number not working the better)? Do I contact either of them at a certain time?

You get the idea. I don't want to order my Phones4U one and find out that next month I have 2x £35 bills or something like that :/
adonisdemon
Transfering Numbers from the same network is very messy, they usually charge a LARGE sum for it, or can't do it.

If you want to keep your number I suggest you upgrade and change tariff's to the one you want from phones4u.
mobdna
QUOTE(King Mustard @ Sep 5 2007, 06:00 PM)
I am currently on an Orange contract directly. It ends in a months time, and I want to begin another Orange contract through Phones4U.

When should I cancel my current one? When do I order my new one? When do I begin getting my number transferred (as the least time without the number not working the better)? Do I contact either of them at a certain time?

You get the idea. I don't want to order my Phones4U one and find out that next month I have 2x £35 bills or something like that :/
[right][snapback]400622[/snapback][/right]

It's called an INDIRECT upgrade you can keep your same number but might not get the fringe benefits of a DIRECT upgrade, you cannot port your number between one Orange account and another, it has to be an upgrade.

At the moment Orange are offering the same packages for DIRECT and INDIRECT customers so it wouldn't make a difference getting your phone from CPW, P4U ar Orange direct!

Good Luck smile.gif
eliasjan
QUOTE (King Mustard @ Sep 5 2007, 09:30 PM) *

Not Much Aware About That Sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.