Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: England Rugby Team
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
tenax
Swing Low Sweet Chariot Coming For to Carry Me Home.
rifle.gif Austrailia we are gunning for you.
martin.l
band.gif What a match!!! cheers.gif
vinnieza
20-17 tongue.gif
Carlsb3rg
Rugby sucks thumbdown.gif
RKFChan
Australia lost.....Nooooo.....!!!!! wallbash.gif
Carlsb3rg
At least england is good at "some" sports hehe
tenax
You're right there carlsb3erg, but not only is just the sport itself it is the supporters. In the 4 weeks of the world cup there was no violence from any of the fans, supporters could watch the game in the stadium having a pint of beer, and still no problems. Imagine letting the fans of many of the leading footballing countries drink in the stadium, mix with rival fans in the stands, it would be mayhem.
Carlsb3rg
well, english supports have been behaving good lately, it's the turks and easteren eauropean countries that most famous for violence lately.
tybalt
I gotta say, but I think rugby is just a much more laid back sport. There is a lot of tension in football, rugby is more relaxed and supporters of rival teams can still have a civil conversation without all the bigotrey. Maybe that's just an outsiders view though because I have lost a bit of my interest in sport over the last while.

A lot of credit is due to the Austrailians for how well the tournament was run! Also to the supporters of each team!
goronking
What's rugby?
technokid1974
Rugby thumbdown.gif 1.gif Rugby League 10.gif wow.gif thumbsup.gif
goronking
Interetsing.
handikap
realy intersting clapping.gif
HeavensCloud
weeh??
harryhari
clap.gif clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.