Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hungnc's Collection
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
hungnc
Let me start with my very first themes for Nokia Series 4.0 3rd edition. I hope to show you themes for Series 6.0 and Series 6.0 3rd edition in the future.

NTC5 BRANDS

user posted image

TMC179 TUX

user posted image

TMC180 BRAND LOGOS

user posted image

Aimist
All themes looks great.

One feedback on VAIO theme. Clock is not visible on the first two screens. You might want to use some bright color for it.

Nice work on Button and Task Bar smile.gif
Lionet
QUOTE(Aimist @ Aug 27 2007, 02:43 PM)
One feedback on VAIO theme. Clock is not visible on the first two screens. You might want to use some bright color for it
[right][snapback]395377[/snapback][/right]

HungNC said that was a software bug. Look here (post #180)
happylass
QUOTE(Lionet @ Aug 27 2007, 06:17 AM)
One feedback on VAIO theme. Clock is not visible on the first two screens. You might want to use some bright color for it

[right][snapback]395393[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm not really a bug its just not possible to change the clock colour on standby screen.Its black and stays black on phone so if having dark background you sometimes have to highlight the clock area with lighter background.
Hungnc your doing an amazing job with nokia themes well done 10.gif i love them all winkiss.gif
jasnasto
Just came from your SE thread... glad you open this one as well, as I've just written you about it... my opinion about your Nokia themes is already known to you, so just keep it up, you're doing great... btw, I 'm in love with VAIO's softkeys... thumbsup.gif
hungnc
QUOTE(happylass @ Aug 27 2007, 01:13 AM)
QUOTE(Lionet @ Aug 27 2007, 06:17 AM)

[right][snapback]395393[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm not really a bug its just not possible to change the clock colour on standby screen.Its black and stays black on phone so if having dark background you sometimes have to highlight the clock area with lighter background.
Hungnc your doing an amazing job with nokia themes well done 10.gif i love them all winkiss.gif
[right][snapback]395443[/snapback][/right]

On the phone, I see digital clock is shown black with white outline, so it can be seen clearly on dark background.
happylass
Yes your absolutely right hungnc i just ment for previews but i agree that its pointless when its fine on the phone.Bit like fancy camera screen on sony ericcson previews but not seen like that on phone.
shoutout
hungnc great nokia themes hope to see more form you soon
hungnc
Thank you Shoutout! I will try.
hungnc
NTC6 BLACK, BLUE and WHITE

user posted image
muerte84
glad to see you join ntc, nice theme smile.gif
hungnc
TMC Week 187 EYES

user posted image
shoutout
10.gif 10.gif great theme hungnc love the list menu and the bars
rohtak2001
10.gif
hungnc
Thank you Shoutout and Rohtak! Sorry for late response!
hungnc
I made this theme for TMC 190, but was not happy with it. Finally, I submited a SE theme instead. Anyway, I post it here:

user posted image
hungnc
NTC7 AUTUMN

user posted image
shoutout
great theme hungnc
happylass
Thanks nc and congrats on your podium. smile.gif I can see you gettting plenty more smile.gifwinkiss.gif
shoutout
congrats in tmc Hungnc
muerte84
Congrats on the pod! thumbsup.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ArthurWill
Hung couldn't find his own thread, so I have no choice but to bump this topic. Its not spam.gif tongue.gif
hungnc
QUOTE(ArthurWill @ Jan 13 2008, 08:22 AM)
Hung couldn't find his own thread, so I have no choice but to bump this topic. Its not spam.gif tongue.gif
[right][snapback]463477[/snapback][/right]

Thank you AW!
hungnc
TMC Week199 PERFUMES

user posted image
Lionet
Hi NC! I really love your latest theme!
maybe highlights will be better if you have added bevels (convexities? - i don't know the right word surrender.gif) on it, but the theme is really well done!
thumbsup.gif
hungnc
QUOTE(Lionet @ Jan 14 2008, 01:59 AM)
Hi NC! I really love your latest theme!
maybe highlights will be better if you have added bevels (convexities? - i don't know the right word surrender.gif) on it, but the theme is really well done!
thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]463703[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Lionet!
hungnc
TMC Week 203 VALENTINE'S GIFTS

user posted image
abps
your theme is very good.

icons r really cool.
i like color scheme too 10.gif
jasnasto
As I already said once, you're (along with happylass) the most versatile (hope this is the good word) themer on m9... and you bring out the great quality themes on both sides... just keep it up... thumbsup.gif
jdjMadDog
Hung congrats on the 203 TMC Week Pod !! clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
shoutout
great looking theme hungnc added to Featured
hungnc
After more than a year, my Nokia thread is now reviving. Thank you all for your comments and supports.
hungnc
STC8 A FAMOUS PERSON

ArthurWill
clapping.gif clapping.gif

The color scheme is simply fantastic. Barwork is nice & crisp too. Good one, Hungnc. thumbsup.gif
javedy2j21
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
great work done 10.gif
post more of u r themes thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.