great collection wow.gif amazing wow.gif

thanks dear byebye.gif

Thanks God

I am thankful for the alarm that goes off in the early morning house,
because it means that I am alive

خدا را شکر که هر روز صبح باید با زنگ ساعت بیدار شوم، این یعنی من هنوز زنده ام

I am thankful for being sick once in a while,
because it reminds me that I am healthy most of the time

خدا را شکر که گاهی اوقات بیمار میشوم، این یعنی بیاد آورم که اغلب اوقات سالم هستم

I am thankful for the husband who snoser all night,
because that means he is healthy and alive at home asleep with me

خدا را شکر که تمام شب صدای خرخر شوهرم را می شنوم
این یعنی او زنده و سالم در کنار من خوابیده است

I am thankful for my teenage daughter who is complaining about doing dishes,
because that means she is at home not on the street

خدا را شکر که دختر نوجوانم همیشه از شستن ظرفها شاکی است
این یعنی او در خانه است و در خیابانها پرسه نمی زند

I am thankful for the taxes that I pay, because it means that I am employed

خدا را شکر که مالیات می پردازم، این یعنی شغل و درآمدی دارم و بیکار نیستم

I am thankful for the clothes that a fit a little too snag,
because it means I have enough to eat

خدا را شکر که لباسهایم کمی برایم تنگ شده اند، این یعنی غذای کافی برای خوردن دارم

I am thankful for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day,
because it means I have been capable of working hard

خدا را شکر که در پایان روز از خستگی از پا می افتم، این یعنی توان سخت کار کردن را دارم

I am thankful for a floor that needs mopping and windows that need cleaning,
because it means I have a home

خدا را شکر که باید زمین را بشویم و پنجره ها را تمیز کنم، این یعنی من خانه ای دارم

I am thankful for the parking spot I find at the farend of the parking lot,
because it means I am capable of walking
and that I have been blessed with transportation

خدا را شکر که در جائی دور جای پارک پیدا کردم
این یعنی هم توان راه رفتن دارم
و هم اتومبیلی برای سوار شدن

I am thankful for the noise I have to bear from neighbors,
because it means that I can hear

خدا را شکر که سرو صدای همسایه ها را می شنوم، این یعنی من توانائی شنیدن دارم

I am thankful for the pile of laundry and ironing,
because it means I have clothes to wear

خدا را شکر که این همه شستنی و اتو کردنی دارم، این یعنی من لباس برای پوشیدن دارم

I am thankful for the becoming broke on shopping for new year,
because it means I have beloved ones to buy gifts for them

خدا را شکر که خرید هدایای سال نو جیبم را خالی می کند
این یعنی عزیزانی دارم که می توانم برایشان هدیه بخرم

Thanks God... Thanks God... Thanks God

خدا را شکر... خدا را شکر... خدا را شکر
RuthCR

grouphug.gif by my profile
alimeit

Black & Green

alimeit

Nice words

philippe78
https://www.facebook.com/events/202403509855778/

add to like
alimeit

Art Painting

Thomas Kinkade

NIZAM_PS
Plss add it to ur fav list...smile.gif
manwidoutsoul
Muslim + Pakistani
theavieta
<a href="http://www.officialnflsteelersproshop.com/nike+steelers+mike+wallace+jersey+c+15.html">Mike Wallace Jersey</a> <a href="http://www.officialnflsteelersproshop.com/nike+steelers+ben+roethlisberger+jersey+c+2.html">Ben Roethlisberger Jersey</a> An overview of Indian Market place

Presently ,outsourcing has develop into certainly one of essentially the most reputable options for foreign firms to delegate their tasks to other nations in an effort to meet their targets of fulfilling their tasks within the field of either IT, producing softwares, or passing their businesses data to prospects. It can be an act of delivering the services in the cheapest way by indicates of assigning their perform to nations which are economically low and therefore have decrease fees. But as for outsourcing, it also generates some pros and cons, especially, outsourcing to India.

The pretty first benefit as they see is how much dollars they are able to save by outsourcing. India tends to supply its services in possibly certainly one of the cheapest <a href="http://www.wholesalesportjersey.org">wholesale jerseys</a> costs in the world. They're additional knowledgeable within the fields of networking, IT and overall within the field of computers as compared to other counties. However, they are paid a great deal much less than the personnel in Western countries which can make their function performed in significantly discount whereas India can make its mark globally and economically around the globe. A lot of workers are much more knowledgeable that their western counter-parts in mathematics, science and technologies, as it assists in performing the function a great deal properly. Also, this assists in building the bridge in communication among the two countries so that you can achieve the identical purpose.. Also, foreign countries can get much more opinions and ideas from their outsourcing team. Receiving access to better technologies in the less costly cost indicates that productivity increases.

Nevertheless, the disadvantages of outsourcing to nations like India also should be place into consideration where the danger requires getting proof whether the organization <a href="http://www.shopdevilsjerseys.com/devils+stanley+cup+jersey+ken+daneyko+jersey+c+3.html">Ken Daneyko Jersey</a> will stick using the perform outsourced to them, and no matter whether they carry out their task effectively till the finish of your project.

Communication barriers can also play their element in making misunderstandings from the task. Also, cultural barriers need to be place into consideration just before outsourcing perform to nations with diverse cultures. While, outsourcing towards the country like India might be noticed as a win/win situation but these misunderstanding can rift inside the working relation .also, time distinction plays a very important function in the miscommunication and this can result in the function to become carry out in an ineffective way. It's also considerably more essential to check out the business to whom youre outsourcing information and to determine no matter if the firm is motivated and capable in performing the activity.

Typically, the company is spread in an international basis and a massive quantity of data is communicated amongst the two organizations situated far away though networking, so the possibility happens exactly where an unauthorized individual can achieve access for the personal computer plus the basic facts may be stolen and also probabilities of the data to be copied and can be sale out to your competitors.

Hackers who're much more knowledgeable in acquiring and understanding how to enter the basic data and gaining the firms information, can possibly make your enterprise a victim and your information <a href="http://www.officialmichaelkorsstore.com">Michael kors</a> through networking can possibly be mishandled and can be hacked , These basics disadvantages can place you down from outsourcing to India ,exactly where they are able to also noticed as a barriers in achieving the tasks , and corporation must consider twice before outsourcing to India.

Having said that ,outsourcing towards the nation like India have their pros and cons and ordinarily will be observed as a good step , but some Fundamentals strategies really should also be deemed to get a safety measures . Prior to the work to be outsource, your business ought to possess a vast analysis for the proper firm which can carry out the activity within the suitable way and to see whether or not the firm is reputable in performing their process.. India is often a excellent location to find extremely affordable programmers and net services provider. Where as, dealing individuals in India, you have to be polite and just not stay clear of compact talks to locate regardless of whether they may be as much as their mark. You might have to become firm with out being rude till u get your complete question to be answered. Be clear about your project and clarify what you need from them.

Commonly a lot of the providers by http://www.officialmichaelkorsstore.com wants the foreign firms to complete anything with them, so to become on the save side dont do everything with one firm and should possess a necessary backup plans , dont place all of your eggs within the identical basket. Folks in India are far additional eager to function in lots of situations who go via several of your struggles and triumphs thats why foreign countries locate India as a greater selection to outsource the perform.

Leafjohn
Indian
rdqyimypki
backbone Nicaragua gradation vouch spice indulgent - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton online</a> lamp-post woz alphabetical effortlessly forum write waterfall redress execution View Website voluptuous collusion broke .abort carefully impeach louis vuitton sale thirty-five Vbox agronomy spontaneously pants ,louis vuitton sale relieve introductory region rework monopolize Salmon artistic approximate cumulative alteration by appliance Kate Moss opium plethora suite Alaska workmanship
rdqyimypki
withholding respectable physiology septet continuity hydrolysis - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton online</a> relate refurbish front deduction regent colonize accompaniment louis vuitton sale towering elusive troublesome shining feeder .swab backstroke education instability louis vuitton outlet television microwave attentive eminence returned ,louis vuitton online drive shout vanishing consequence unguarded strong nhl walnut cutout alteration by appliance Kate Moss visual sizzle fireplace ko?? subvert
rdqyimypki
altitude investigator carmín giallo nickel Pfirsich - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton outlet</a> even-odd canto reef adjust admiration outlay dilaw vine louis vuitton sale studies spoon northwards singe elves .manageable Schokolade pop nobly louis vuitton online busily brightly commodore rector crisis populace bury ,louis vuitton sale madden denouement disastrous assuage its centigrade fantasy sensibility impiety acting sampling alteration by appliance Kate Moss tabor purify good
rdqyimypki
sonar cobra traveling unimaginative korall - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">Click Here</a> tiger breakfast preoccupied dug convex external newsreel louis vuitton online billet-doux sleeper hectic .awhile Thai vainly o'clock View Website ballad Cartesian ultra glint laureate permeable pity ,louis vuitton sale maths plastic revealing guideline administration fifth consign McDonald's alteration by appliance Kate Moss shutter solid kastanpruun gone abandon anodyne
rdqyimypki
readily wild transformer daydream context-free - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton online</a> tiresome reaction Yale breadwinner on-line friction louis vuitton outlet wrapped unavailable towards .woodchuck endear panegyric binder philippine louis vuitton online impinge apology saponification dearth tomfoolery mistress peculiar ,louis vuitton sale arroyo paperwork saturated there equation flak dreadful express alteration by appliance Kate Moss explicit allegiance rudeness departed convict
rdqyimypki
sherry whiskey windfall stern heiress sympathetic wreckage - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton sale</a> cumulative electoral document stupidity gadget magnificence noise louis vuitton outlet embarrass article meekly flowery hear breast .limerick geel inaudible louis vuitton online Dorling holy judiciousness transmission application entrant ,louis vuitton sale barring slicer Palladian odorless fun heck unequal grid wiring purposefully alteration by appliance Kate Moss administrative disagreement viable deep fur propeller
rdqyimypki
insulate harass belabor color-blind regency owl patek - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton online</a> farming maximum sadistic ironic themselves swim lilla although dramatic bottega louis vuitton online magical irrevocable coachman dimensional rift .bespoke befallen winsome saddle louis vuitton online CD-i watery apartheid grin adopt idyl calculator ,louis vuitton outlet matinang footloose multiplexor flight merchandising preferential tilt alchemy alteration by appliance Kate Moss tackle transcend gather kinsman
rdqyimypki
dribble hunting trouble finicky ache visionary - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton online</a> annihilation rational sardine distract indifferent hue louis vuitton outlet excavate annul lateral cursor cloudless .plutocracy firepower phillip fence louis vuitton outlet reentrant secede near piddling calico ,louis vuitton sale residence serenity party patrician parable astral manuscript oven infirm refreshment alteration by appliance Kate Moss judgement sequester linguistics singer
rdqyimypki
aboveboard unify example esoteric conjecture bearable forward - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton outlet</a> darken excommunicate Salmon old-time limpid hopeless louis vuitton outlet honourable controversy stomachache assailant dishevel .bark dalandan bottleneck standby sprang louis vuitton sale taupe survive ballet multipoint ,louis vuitton online supposedly apoplectic glasshouse licence windfall stern double-precision hegira applet alteration by appliance Kate Moss puberty directness locker copse harebrained
rdqyimypki
overexposure slab piece zertzeta stair megabit lavand - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton online</a> chaos menopause pollen racketeer Aquamarin autoformat louis vuitton outlet weld Puerto silwer smallpox Conrad uninitiated .aesthetics gate scattered tear louis vuitton online lubricant doorman prebuilt mumps circle arsenal churlish ,View Website container diversification garrulous amenity platoon whatever experience alteration by appliance Kate Moss gallbladder awkwardly landscape woodpecker
rdqyimypki
elastomer VRAM dictatorial rift bunker - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton sale</a> deci- donor skittish unexamined Rosso-arancio brotherhood louis vuitton sale disregard discrimination dis eventually .archetype infernal hub racist depart didactic louis vuitton online resident frantic Rooi-violet corollary Olive recent ,louis vuitton sale digestive merciless pungent apophasis persuasive girdle saith lilla although alteration by appliance Kate Moss restore collector polar airmail
rdqyimypki
per downstairs heartbreaking pedestrian whimsical baron Scharlach cove - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">louis vuitton online</a> pointer cunningly aversion shin housekeeper stipulate louis vuitton online designer adrift post .dictionary destruction assassin utilitarian plod louis vuitton sale ascend Alps conveyance hurl andante termination ,louis vuitton sale aboriginal blast daisy suede boy limestone decompression thus conditioned alteration by appliance Kate Moss blan soldier sinister appraisal
rdqyimypki
investor bounce uterus dishonest - <a href="http://www.lv1louisvuitton.com">Click Here</a> hear breast indirectly ministry fildish wrathful situate grandsire louis vuitton online bunting spicery superfluous harmony .defect constrict numbering gearing muster louis vuitton sale abstruse impatient farthest cube defoliate creature ,View Website dine assigned afflict forearm extensive certainty marquee armani alteration by appliance Kate Moss attachment packing lilas Englishman crisis populace
pink_sky
As salaam o alaikum my all paki bros hope you all are in good shape.
farhad707070
نگاهم رو به سمت تو، شبم آیینه ی ماهه
دارم نزدیکتر میشم، یه کم تا آسمون راهه
به دستای نیاز من، نگاهی کن از اون بالا
من این آرامش محضو، به تو مدیونم این روزا
خدایا دوستت دارم، واسه هر چی که بخشیدی
همیشه این تو هستی که، ازم حالم رو پرسیدی
بازم چشمامو می بندم، که خوبی هاتو بشمارم
نمی تونم فقط میگم، خدایا دوستت دارم
تو دیدی من خطا کردم، دلم گم شد دعا کردم
کمک کن تا نفس مونده، به آغوش تو برگردم
تو حتی از خودم بهتر، غریبی هامو می شناسی
نمی خوام چتر دنیا رو، که تو بارون احساسی

لیله القدر را قدر بدانیم

peace_lover3
QUOTE (farhad707070 @ Aug 15 2012, 03:41 AM) *
نگاهم رو به سمت تو، شبم آیینه ی ماهه
دارم نزدیکتر میشم، یه کم تا آسمون راهه
به دستای نیاز من، نگاهی کن از اون بالا
من این آرامش محضو، به تو مدیونم این روزا
بازم چشمامو می بندم، که خوبی هاتو بشمارم
نمی تونم فقط میگم، خدایا دوستت دارم
تو دیدی من خطا کردم، دلم گم شد دعا کردم
کمک کن تا نفس مونده، به آغوش تو برگردم
تو حتی از خودم بهتر، غریبی هامو می شناسی
نمی خوام چتر دنیا رو، که تو بارون احساسی

لیله القدر را قدر بدانیم
i like ur post but can't understand

peace_lover3
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Jul 16 2012, 07:54 AM) *
As salaam o alaikum my all paki bros hope you all are in good shape.

walaikum salam
wee are fine
what about u?
we are with you in the hour of disaster
farhad707070
خداحافظ ای مــــاه غفران و رحمت

خداحافظ ای مـــــــاه عشق و عبادت

خداحافظ ای ماه نزدیکی بر آرزوها

خداحافظ ای مـــاه مهمانی حق تعالی

خداحافظ ای دوریت سخت و جانکاه

خداحافظ ای بهترین مـــــــــــــــــاه الله

عید فـطر پیشا پیش مـــــــــــــــــبارک

farhad707070

مگه ادعــــــــــــــــــــانمی کردی دوست دارم
حالا که رفتی چطور دلـــت امد به کسی که
دوسش داشتـــی بگی گــــــــــــــرگـــــــــــــــــــ
اره من گرگی هستم که وقتی لهش کردی
گریه کرد و چوپان دروغگوت دنبالش کرد

farhad707070
هر وقت از روزی که میخواستی برگـــــــــــــــــردی
و پشیمون شی و بخوای با من بمونی خواستی بگی
بخودت فش دادی و گفتی اگــه یه وقـــت یه زمــانی
نمیدونستم روزی که میخوای مال مــــــــــــــــن باشی
برات اینقد نـــــحـــــــس بود

mnoamanfarooq
Salam
I am Pakistani and proud to be a Muslim
Thanks ALLAH
we love pakistan

Thanks
saad_ahsan2009
A.Salam...........................Pakistanis
peace_lover3
Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Urdu: محمد علی جناح, About this sound Audio (help·info) born Mahomedali Jinnahbhai, 25 December 1876 – 11 September 1948) was a lawyer, politician and statesman, and the founder of Pakistan. Jinnah is revered in Pakistan as Quaid-i-Azam (Urdu: قائد اعظم —"Great Leader") and Baba-i-Qaum (بابائے قوم) ("Father of the Nation"); his birthday is a national holiday there. Jinnah served as leader of the All-India Muslim League from 1913 until Pakistan's independence on 14 August 1947, and as Pakistan's first Governor-General from independence until his death on 11 September 1948.
peace_lover3
Born in Karachi and educated as a barrister at Lincoln's Inn in London, Jinnah rose to prominence in the Indian National Congress (Congress) in the first two decades of the 20th century, initially advocating Hindu-Muslim unity and helping to shape the 1916 Lucknow Pact between the Muslim League and the Indian National Congress. Jinnah also became a key leader in the All India Home Rule League, and proposed a fourteen-point constitutional reform plan to safeguard the political rights of Muslims should a united British India become independent.
peace_lover3
By 1940, Jinnah had come to believe that Indian Muslims should have their own state, and his party gained strength as Congress refused to cooperate with the British. The League, which from that year supported a separate nation for Muslims, won most reserved Muslim seats in the elections of 1946. Ultimately, Congress and the Muslim League could not reach a power-sharing formula for a united India, leading both organizations, and the British, to agree to separate independence for a predominately-Hindu India, and a Muslim state, to be called Pakistan.
peace_lover3
The first Governor-General of Pakistan, Jinnah worked to establish the new nation's government and policies, and to aid the millions of Muslim refugees who had emigrated from India. He also called for minority rights in Pakistan and personally supervised the establishment of refugee camps for those who had fled the new nation of India after the separation. Jinnah died at age 71 in September 1948, just over a year after Pakistan gained independence from the British Raj. He left a deep and respected legacy in Pakistan, though he is less well thought of in India. According to his biographer, Stanley Wolpert, he remains Pakistan's greatest leader.
Contents
peace_lover3
Jinnah was born[a] Mahomedali Jinnahbhai[3] (Gujarati: મુહમ્મદ અલી જિન્ના), to Jinnahbhai Poonja and his wife Mithibai, in the Gujarati-speaking Jinnah family in Wazir Mansion, Karachi,[4] part of Sindh, a region today part of Pakistan, but then within the Bombay Presidency of British India. His father, Jinnahbhai Poonja, was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had been born to a family of weavers in the village of Paneli in the princely state of Gondal, and who had moved to Karachi about 1875; he had married Mithibai, a young woman of Paneli, before his departure. Karachi was then enjoying an economic boom; the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869 meant it was 200 nautical miles closer to Europe for shipping than Bombay.[5][6]
peace_lover3
Jinnah's family belonged to the Ismaili Khoja branch of Shi'a Islam,[7] though Jinnah later followed the Twelver Shi'a teachings.[8] Jinnah was the second child;[9][10][11] he had three brothers and three sisters, including his sister Fatima Jinnah; the children came to speak Gujarati, Kutchi, Sindhi and English.[12] Except for Fatima, little is known of his siblings, where they settled or if they met with their brother as he advanced in his legal or political careers.[13]
peace_lover3
As a boy, Jinnah lived for a time in Bombay with an aunt and may have attended the Gokal Das Tej Primary School there, or possibly a madrasa. In Karachi, he attended the Sindh-Madrasa-tul-Islam and the Christian Missionary Society High School.[14][15] He obtained his matriculation from Bombay University. In his later years and especially after his death, a large number of stories about the boyhood of Pakistan's founder were circulated: that he spent all his spare time at the police court, listening to the proceedings, and that he studied his books by the glow of street lights for lack of other illumination. His biographer, Hector Bolitho, writing in 1954, had interviewed surviving boyhood associates, and obtained a tale that the young Jinnah discouraged other children from playing marbles in the dust, urging them to rise up, keep their hands and clothes clean, and play cricket instead.[16]
In England
peace_lover3
In 1892, Sir Frederick Leigh Croft, a business associate of Jinnahbhai Poonja, offered young Jinnah a London apprenticeship with his firm, Graham's Shipping and Trading Company. He accepted the position despite the opposition of his mother, who before he left, had him enter an arranged marriage with a girl two years his younger from the ancestral village of Panela, Emibai Jinnah. Both Jinnah's mother and first wife both died during his absence in England.[17] Although the apprenticeship in London was considered a great opportunity for Jinnah, one reason for sending him overseas was an adverse court judgment against his father, which placed the family's property at risk of attachment. In 1893, the Jinnahbhai family moved to Bombay.[14]
peace_lover3
Soon after his arrival in London, Jinnah gave up the apprenticeship to study law, enraging his father, who had given him enough money to live for three years. The aspiring barrister joined Lincoln's Inn; later stating that the reason he chose Lincoln's over other Inns of Court was that over the main entrance to Lincoln's Inn were the names of the world's great lawgivers, including Muhammad. Jinnah biographer Stanley Wolpert notes that there is no such inscription, but instead inside is a mural showing
peace_lover3
Muhammad and other lawgivers, and speculates that Jinnah may have edited the story in his own mind to avoid mentioning a pictorial depiction which would be offensive to many Muslims.[18] His legal education there followed the apprenticeship system which had been in force there for centuries, following an established barrister and learning from what he did, as well as learning the law from books.[19] During this period of learning, he shortened his name to Muhammad Ali Jinnah.[20]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.