Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zleepysweden's K700 Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Zleepy
Theme #001
Donnie Darko

I've just gotten my K700i phone and I decided to make a theme for it to add a personal touch to it. I based my first theme on one of my favourite movies, Donnie Darko. If you haven't seen it I strongly advice that you get right on it.
Now this theme was made in quite a hurry as I wanted to have it on my phone ASAP, but I hope someone enjoys it.

preview:
user posted image

The theme is available in two versions, one with a mp3 ringtone that's from the movie and one without it.

There, now I'm of to make my next theme.

Regards / Johan
Vlammetje
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif that's a great movie!!! Also a great theme! thumbsup.gif
adonisdemon
nicely done clapping.gif
good blend of blues, subtle theme thumbsup.gif
Zleepy
I'm currently drunk as hell so I'll resume my theme creating tomorrow wallbash.gif
Zleepy
Theme #002
GB Solero

Here's my second theme which I've just finished and entered in this weeks ThemeChallenge.

First a little background:
I grew up in the icecream capital of Sweden where icecream for the whole world is made. So I figured since icecream pretty much is food for me I would do an icecream theme. Now this might not be my favourite icecream, but the colors and texture made it very interesting to theme.

preview:
user posted image

The theme is based around the icecream Solero and based on it's colors. Highlights are made to look like the ice-crust of it and on the double highlights I used the stick of it aswell. To understand why some elements have been used look at this image:
GB icecream map

The company is called GB Glace and the clown is their mascot.

It looks great on the phone as the colors really comes into their right, it's luminous.
Enjoy, regards / Johan
maampia
Thanks for that ZleepySweden! It's now on my phone!!! wow.gif
simon211175
I love the Donnie Darko theme too clapping.gif
Vlammetje
blink.gif hmmmm icecream... blink.gif
cybaxx
nice themes thumbsup.gif
Spawn
I hate this solero ice cream theme

I gained 4 pounds just by entering this thread haha.gif

beautifull theme ZleepySweden wink.gif
augustborn99
nice skillz zleepy!, although im not too fond of the subject matter, you made me look forward to your upcoming new creations wink.gif
Zleepy
Theme #003
Pride GP 2004

I'm not sure if anyone else than me follows MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) here on the boards. But this weekend this years biggest event is held in Japan so I decided to make a theme of it. It's been put aside a while and since the event is in two days I wanted to have it ready by then. But the result isn't all that good.

The theme features the four fighters that will battle it out in the semifinals, Fedor Emelianenko vs Naoya Ogawa & Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira VS Sergei Kharitonov. The winners of those two fights will face of in the finals later in the evening.

preview:
user posted image

My Prediction is that Fedor and Rodrigo will face eachother in the finals and that Fedor will be the winner.
For more information:
Official Pride website
Sherdog, Premier Source for MMA news

The theme appears better on the phone since fonts look better and matches better on it.
Enjoy, regards / Johan
Zleepy
Theme #004
Mona-Lisa

It seems everyone here at the boards are really into themes with chicks and cars, personally I'm certainly not. But to do my part on those subjects I decided the do a theme for the ultimate chick of all time... you got it, it's Mona-Lisa.

This was basically just for fun so it was made really quick. First I tried some fancy stuff for the standby screen with a lot of symbols and frames etc, but I just felt that the image is all that is needed. Hell, if you're making a tribute to the painting of all paintings I guess it should be what matters the most. So the standby is just the painting and it looks great on the phone. Then I went on and made some more fancy stuff for the rest of the theme, enjoy smile.gif

preview:
user posted image

Regards / Johan
Patrick
uh, I missed another thread. bash.gif

@ZleepySweden: i like the GB Solero theme best thumbsup.gif You do have the creativity I dont tongue.gif

How long have you been into theming?
Zleepy
QUOTE (expert_21 @ Aug 15 2004, 05:26 PM)
uh, I missed another thread. bash.gif

@ZleepySweden: i like the GB Solero theme best thumbsup.gif You do have the creativity I dont tongue.gif

How long have you been into theming?

Mmm, I made my first theme on the 23rd of july this year. So I'm pretty new I guess.
Thanks for the comments smile.gif
Zleepy
Theme #005
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children I

This theme is made to represent the upcoming Final Fantasy VII movie Advent Children. In all fairness it must be said that I'm no FF junkie, but my girlfriend certainly is. She plays the games, visits the boards, reads about it and watches anything she can get her hands on (except the Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within movie which she refuses to accept as an actual FF film).

So I pretty much made this for her. I used Cloud's sword for the highlights and Cloud is also showing in the interface in his original FF VII design.
The characters shown in the theme are: Cloud, Vincent, Marlene & Tifa (my girlfriend's name is Tifa, and yes she changed it after playing the FF VII game smile.gif )

The theme is available in two versions, one with sound and one without. The sound is an mp3 of the original FF VII main theme.

preview:
user posted image

I'm starting a new FF theme right away. Coming soon smile.gif
Enjoy, regards / Johan
simon211175
another excellent theme clapping.gif

...she changed it after playing the FF VII game

I changed my name after playing "Simon says" once. laugh.gif
adonisdemon
fabolous theme there johan clapping.gif
i'm not as mad about FF as your g/f but i must say i did enjoy playing it, especially ff7 which i loved... wub.gif
you g/f is right on the spirits within film, what a load of rubbbish, no plot, just a display of cgi, can't be classed as a film.
---
your theme on the other hand is great clapping.gif
it's got a great "feel" to it... blink.gif
will give you more feedback once i get it on my phone, thumbsup.gif
(haven't been mobile last few days, had a trapped nerve in my back...it hurts to move still... sad.gif )
augustborn99
johann, the ultimate compliment....im loading it on my phone wink.gif
zeolyte
I love your taste of color combinations smile.gif... Mona Lisa never looked so elegant.

I am trying every theme you made on my phone smile.gif
Zleepy
Thanks everyone for the nice feedback smile.gif
It's a real boost to hear thumbsup.gif
alakarjoar
Very nice, loading them over to my phone as soon as i get my Bluetooth Dongle
10.gif
JayBee
Good FF theme. Nice to see a theme without a distinct line seperating the softkeys/statusbar from the rest of the screen. Makes it all flow well. thumbsup.gif
Ppt
The FF theme is one of the best theme i ever seen. It looks amazin on the phone too. Did u use photoshop for the title screen?
You better hurry up making that new ff theme, i can't wait to see it.
PS: You should change your name to "Cloud", i bet your gf will be happy haha.gif
Aphis
Hahahahaha... true Cloud!!! tongue.gif

Anyways great themes... I currently use your GB Solero theme cause I JUST LOVE ice-cream... its my favourite food, especially Cookie Dough and Choc Chop on a waffle cone tongue.gif

Final Fantasy one is brilliant as well.

Regards
r_we
@ZleepySweden : EXCELLENT theme, mate 10.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Thanks a lot, keep it going haha.gif
Zleepy
QUOTE (Ppt @ Aug 19 2004, 06:21 AM)
The FF theme is one of the best theme i ever seen. It looks amazin on the phone too. Did u use photoshop for the title screen?
You better hurry up making that new ff theme, i can't wait to see it.
PS: You should change your name to "Cloud", i bet your gf will be happy haha.gif

Yes, the entire theme (all my themes really, besides Mona-Lisa, I have to give credit to Da Vinci for that one :-P) were created from scratch in photoshop. There are the four separate images of the characters and then the framing.

I think I will finish my second FF theme today :-)
This one is more clean.

Ha ha, maybe I should change it, Johan isn't really a cool name.
scubyd00
wow.gif johan clapping.gif great ff theme 10.gif like zeolyte stated i love your color combos! phatty theme keep it up thumbsup.gif
Zleepy
Theme #006
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children II

As promised here comes my second FF theme (don't worry, there will be more). This time I spend less time on creating my own design for it and instead based it around the promotional poster that's been out for a while.

As with my other FF theme this theme is also available in two versions, one with sound and one without. The sound is an mp3 of the original FF VII main theme.

preview:
user posted image

Hope you like it. Maybe not as nice as the first, but it's alright.
Enjoy, regards / Johan
scubyd00
i bow down to your superior themeing skills notworthy.gif notworthy.gif i'm speechless wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
adonisdemon
user posted image

johan - that is by far THE best final fantasy theme i've ever seen wow.gif
and also one of THE best themes i have seen wow.gif
on my phone now wow.gif
it's got everything in it:
-great softkeys
-great highlights
-great bg
and most of all, it's in my favoruite colours - blue wow.gif wow.gif

wow.gif wow.gif <----- can you tell i'm excted blink.gif
scubyd00
just spit it out adonis... it's perfect clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Zleepy
Oi... oops.gif

Thanks guys!
I'm happy with the result but didn't expect you'd like it this much.
Really, thank you! smile.gif

Adonis, yes I see you are somewhat excited wink.gif
scubyd00
zleepy just one thing...don't forget to watermark your themes so it doesn't get leeched and stolen by someone else wink.gif
cybaxx
wow.gif wow.gif great theme zleepy thumbsup.gif
Zleepy
QUOTE (scubyd00 @ Aug 19 2004, 07:01 PM)
zleepy just one thing...don't forget to watermark your themes so it doesn't get leeched and stolen by someone else wink.gif

I've done that on all my themes but it doesn't show on the previews as I make one version for myself and one version that I post online :-)

But thanks for the heads up! thumbsup.gif

This is how I mark them:
scubyd00
sneaky devil devil2.gif

one more thing, do you mind emailing me the theme so that i don't have to wait for the validation wink.gif besides i'll pick it up directly through my phone smile.gif thanks
Zleepy
QUOTE (scubyd00 @ Aug 19 2004, 07:30 PM)
sneaky devil devil2.gif

one more thing, do you mind emailing me the theme so that i don't have to wait for the validation wink.gif besides i'll pick it up directly through my phone smile.gif thanks

Look up a few posts in this tread and you'll find the download-links for the theme. I've added them here, available through my server.
scubyd00
i'm home now i was at work when i posted that thanks anyway smile.gif
Aphis
Hehehe... the best part of a Sony Ericsson is the Theming... love your work Mr. Sweden. I still use the Ice-Cream theme GB Solero, makes me think about ice-cream all day.

Regards
Zleepy
Theme #007
Final Fantasy X-2

Another day another theme, and again it's Final Fantasy. But this time the theme is based on the latest PS2 game, Final Fantasy X-2. I've kept the buttons and highlights from my last theme since they were appreciated. Currently only available without ringtone but I might make a version with a ringtone aswell.

preview:
user posted image

And hey, with this one you guys get your girls finally! wow.gif
Enjoy, regards / Johan
adonisdemon
johan - your on to sumthing good here devil2.gif
r_we
WOW ZleepySweden : I love your themes very much

Thanks a lot, mate
Aphis
Another brilliant theme there ZleepySweden... I love Final Fantasy and now I love my K700i even more!!!

Regards
hotisra
looks good here but i cant unzipit tellme is coorupted...???
cybaxx
wow looks great thumbsup.gif 10.gif
Zleepy
QUOTE (hotisra @ Aug 21 2004, 07:53 AM)
looks good here but i cant unzipit tellme is coorupted...???

nope, I've tested it and it works fine...
Zleepy
Theme #008
Grand Theft Auto - Vice City

I've done a few Final Fantasy themes in a row now and figured it was time for some change. So I made a theme for my personal favourite game GTA Vice City smile.gif Nothing much to comment about really. but it's available in two versions, one with ringtone and one without. And I recommend the one with the ringtone since it's the song Lovefist Fury with the GTA glamrock band lovefist. It's really cool.

EDIT: I took the advice of Spawn and Ppt and edited my original theme a little, thanks guys.

preview:
user posted image

And again I made sure there's a girl in there for ya tongue.gif
Enjoy, regards / Johan
Ppt
Thanks for the great themes u made zlepy, i think you are the best themer around here. Do us a favor and keep the good stuff coming rockon.gif .

BTW, I think the theme would be better if you have Tommy or another girl in the pop-up window instead. Just a suggestion.
cybaxx
wow.gif great one too wow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.