Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: unlocking
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
lectrosoul
Im not one to give plugs just for the sake of it but this is something i felt compelled to do after having such bad luck in this area with several phones etc..
so..

I have been waiting on a motorola A920 for quite some time and as im not in the uk or any of the countries where '3' have launched (yet) i wanted to get this phone and i needed it unlocked i contacted a company called remote unlocking a while back asking could this be done? as at the time the motorola A920 had just been released and i knew it was gonna take me a while to get one etc, i got all my questions answered by a really helpfull dude telling me he could do it for me etc

well yesterday( about 2 months later!!) i got the phone WaHeyy!! wink.gif and decided to see if i could get it done locally (unlocked) i went to a place that i knew did this type of thing and they said yea leave it with us , as we have to log on to the server in the uk blah blah..!! so i went back to them today and they hadnt done it 'cause they said it's to new there is no way to (network) unlock them at the moment?? so i was p!$$ed off, i came home and remembered the guy i mentioned above and emailed him with my request etc

anyway cut a long story short he was a great help and within ten minutes of my first email to him i now have an unlocked Motorola A920!!

so im delighted and my faith is restored in Human Kind and people being helpfull! rockon.gif

i had to mention this here as i've been a bit annoyed of late with certain mobile networks and Companies and their service's to me. so its good to see someone providing helpful advice and top notch service.. cheers.gif

now im gonna try and attempt this software unlocking on the A920 so that i can run 3rd party apps.. its a bit daunting so wish me luck wallbash.gif

check them out
remote unlocking
monuis
hi i wish to add my experience here i brought my nokia mobile from uk locked with t-mobile .
i have no idea about how to solve the problem .my friend guide me to use codes to unlock
the mobile i got the codes from here mobileunlocksolutions.com here they ask the following details before providing the codes they are mobile model
country and the provider to which the mobile is locked .you can get the instructions about how to use the codes in your
mobile from here mobileunlockguide here they provide the step by step process about how to use the codes
once you entered the codes in your mobile as for the instructions given your mobile get unlocked and will be free to accept all
network sim.
symbiantweets
smile.gif
vinothvardha
wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
vinothvardha
vinothvardha
symbiantweets
chair.gif
chinajerseys
By employing this equipment, games gamblers house wagers located on a number of outcome of the identical adventure with various running textbooks. The reasoning behind would be to middle section the exercise, to assure no matter who triumphs a new wagerer might finished look plan money around gloves.wholesale jerseys
Adding "spice" for you to gaming applications towards front door diplomas
kaifiki
thumbsup.gif
AJISHOOMMEN
thumbsup.gif
chinajerseys
We have an superb NFL gaming platform which experts claim speaks that Jaguars tend to be the have on this page. For the reason that 1983, NFL path underdogs just who triumphed a few days right before in 16 locations or even for being an underdog tend to be simply 63-112 ATS. cheap mlb jerseys
Freely available NFL Baseball Choice
shalvinCalicut
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif
thunderrr0
1.gif
symbiantweets
thumbsup.gif
Aeronitor
wow
Aeronitor
smile.gif
AFRODITTA
ok
saroeun007
QUOTE (AFRODITTA @ Feb 21 2012, 06:16 AM) *
ok

m_monica
thumbsup.gif nice:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.