Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metropcs? (or Ghettro For Some.)
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
Platinum-Skillz
How many people here have it?

I got it when I first moved to California. It's highest featured program is only $50/mo. and offers unlimited everything. Local, long distance, internet, txt msgs, pic msgs, etc. I've loved it's since I got it. Made my life a lot easier, that's for sure, lol.
ssivic
50 dollars for everything unlimited.....for a month...?

Damn that is cheap, but not here in Europe.....we have to be expensive...laugh.gif
arbri135
useless info
muhib_shah
i dont know about this
muhib_shah
but its cheap
glisser
i have METROPCS! i used to be with Verizon, but Metro is so much cheaper and no contract either! LOVE the service

esp. i can text anywhere in the world to all my friends ive made here and it costs me nothing more!

any yes, unlimited everything including internet via phone. for all of you that dont have the service in your area yet, they are expanding like crazy.

take advantage of it if you can! best move i ever made! clap.gif
Alamin007
thanksss
Alamin007
thanksss
Alamin007
thanksss
kochaji
down townpc
hammerwc
i found a new service makes metropcs even better. it's called the metroconnect mobile wallet, and you get free credits that i used to buy about $20 of free games and music directly from metropc. it's actually on facebook, and i basically got awards just for signing up and inviting some friends, enough for $5 totally free. check it out here - http://apps.facebook.com/mobilewallet/?opcode=USA_METROPCS
mylaraghav
wat is this
inakhe
QUOTE (mylaraghav @ Oct 14 2010, 02:02 PM) *
wat is this

1.gif I FEELS THAT THIS TOPIC IS VERY IRRELEVANT AS WHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU GET GOOD SERVICE OUTSIDE THE METROPOLIS.
kochaji
QUOTE (mylaraghav @ Oct 14 2010, 03:02 PM) *
wat is this

This is only applicable for US citizens..
They will get unlimited services at a rate of $50 per month..that includes calls,sms,mms,gprs.. smile.gif
CLEOPATTRA
ok.good.i get discount too.
eliasjan
QUOTE (Platinum-Skillz @ Jun 20 2007, 03:03 AM) *
How many people here have it?

I got it when I first moved to California. It's highest featured program is only $50/mo. and offers unlimited everything. Local, long distance, internet, txt msgs, pic msgs, etc. I've loved it's since I got it. Made my life a lot easier, that's for sure, lol.

So You Said Unlimited Free But You Payed 50$ And Thats Not Free
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.