mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Frequently Asked Questions > Motorola FAQs
adonisdemon
Firstly make sure to download the Java Adapter either from HERE or HERE

or from attached below.

Now just follow the guide as below:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

[attachmentid=15340] Guide in PDF (right click and save as .pdf)

[attachmentid=15341] JAVA Adapter (right click and save as .zip)
lilchris15
THIS PROGRAM DOESN'T WORK wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
WHERE DID U GET IT? censored.gif censored.gif censored.gif
HOW DO U MANUALLY ADAPT?

it worked for 2 or 3 but the others noooooooooooothing
application eror
omya222

application eror means ur fone doesnt supports that game idiot

lilchris15
1 i'm not a idiot monkey face bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif bash.gif
2 when i adapted with motomidman it worked but it didn't fixed the screen right or it didn't fixed the keybord right wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
james1551
it works fine for me i have uploaded alot of software to my phone thx to this smile.gif
if u adapted and still didnt work it means its not going to work and you have to deal with it
kylerichards
how can i transfer games to my phone using the memory card. i tried transfering files to it but it didnt work. i have a moter. razr v3m and a 2gb micro sd card.
omya222
QUOTE(kylerichards @ Jul 28 2007, 02:50 PM)
how can i transfer games to my phone using the memory card. i tried transfering files to it but it didnt work. i have a moter. razr v3m and a 2gb micro sd card.
[right][snapback]380397[/snapback][/right]

copy all ur .jar files in kjava folder
ipemathew
QUOTE(omya222 @ Jul 28 2007, 11:17 PM)
QUOTE(kylerichards @ Jul 28 2007, 02:50 PM)
[right][snapback]380397[/snapback][/right]

copy all ur .jar files in kjava folder
[right][snapback]380502[/snapback][/right]

Hey I have aMotorola L7 Phone. I am not able to run any games from this website on my mobile. I tried putting it to the kjava folder. Somebody please helpme out
omya222
guide on installing games

modmymoto.com >> guides >> L7 >> installing java
sam207
The jam software is with error needs update.
moodforever
Good man! Thanks a lot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.