Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sprint Vs. ?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
emgreyz21
[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] 1.gif weightlift.gif [FONT=Arial]What do you think of Sprint? Well I wouldn't know coz I'm in the Philippines...but having used to work as a customer service rep for Sprint, it seems that Sprint customers arent well informed from the start that they'd have to pay a casual rate for browsing the web thru thir fones....such a shame....and customers would end up having a bill with 50$ and above worth of casual internet usage...tsk tsk tsk....then when they call us to complain, we'd have to go through (while gritting our teeth) the task of repetitavely telling them that they're not subscribed to the unlimited internet plan....and while ignoring the fact that what they're complaining is that they weren't informed bout the casual rate, we'd have the stinking guts to keep on offering them to subscribe to the inlimited internet plan for 20-25$ a month..........i think that goes for all network providers in the states, they ought to explain everything, especially bout the RATES and PRICINGS upon subscription or purchasing phones....what a shame...
blackhalo80
There is actually a $10 plan that is not listed in Sprint's brochures that provides UNLIMITED wireless web usage as well as picture mail. I found out about this plan when I called Sprint and threatened to cancel my data plan because of competitor pricing being cheaper.

QUOTE(emgreyz21 @ Jun 12 2007, 03:33 AM)
[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] 1.gif  weightlift.gif [FONT=Arial]What do you think of Sprint? Well I wouldn't know coz I'm in the Philippines...but having used to work as a customer service rep for Sprint, it seems that Sprint customers arent well informed from the start that they'd have to pay a casual rate for browsing the web thru thir fones....such a shame....and customers would end up having a bill with 50$ and above worth of casual internet usage...tsk tsk tsk....then when they call us to complain, we'd have to go through (while gritting our teeth) the task of repetitavely telling them that they're not subscribed to the unlimited internet plan....and while ignoring the fact that what they're complaining is that they weren't informed bout the casual rate, we'd have the stinking guts to keep on offering them to subscribe to the inlimited internet plan for 20-25$ a month..........i think that goes for all network providers in the states, they ought to explain everything, especially bout the RATES and PRICINGS upon subscription or purchasing phones....what a shame...
[right][snapback]349890[/snapback][/right]

arbri135
thanks both of you clap.gif
bd_tongi
Thanx.........
lostlyrics
QUOTE (emgreyz21 @ Jun 12 2007, 12:33 PM) *
1.gif weightlift.gif What do you think of Sprint?

it seems they compete at the lemon prize for the worst isp tongue.gif
offering phones they do not have stocked, diffuse conditions etc

QUOTE (blackhalo80 @ Dec 9 2007, 03:26 AM) *
There is actually a $10 plan that is not listed in Sprint's brochures

perhaps you confuse that with the $10 extra to be able to use the 4G with an evo ?
the best plan with unlimited coverage (and probably bankrupting them) is $25 pm afaik.
Alamin007
thanksss
lostlyrics
I shall keep an eye on it. wink.gif
Alamin007
hi
Alamin007
hi
kochaji
In India Airtel and Vodafone offers free gprs for a month with unlimited Downloads at $2!
eliasjan
QUOTE (emgreyz21 @ Jun 12 2007, 03:03 PM) *
[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] 1.gif weightlift.gif [FONT=Arial]What do you think of Sprint? Well I wouldn't know coz I'm in the Philippines...but having used to work as a customer service rep for Sprint, it seems that Sprint customers arent well informed from the start that they'd have to pay a casual rate for browsing the web thru thir fones....such a shame....and customers would end up having a bill with 50$ and above worth of casual internet usage...tsk tsk tsk....then when they call us to complain, we'd have to go through (while gritting our teeth) the task of repetitavely telling them that they're not subscribed to the unlimited internet plan....and while ignoring the fact that what they're complaining is that they weren't informed bout the casual rate, we'd have the stinking guts to keep on offering them to subscribe to the inlimited internet plan for 20-25$ a month..........i think that goes for all network providers in the states, they ought to explain everything, especially bout the RATES and PRICINGS upon subscription or purchasing phones....what a shame...

clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.