Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Atp/wta Tour Thread.
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
technokid1974
Roland Garros

Saturday, June 9, 2007

WTA
Singles - Final
PARIS: Justine Henin crushed Ana Ivanovic, 61 62, to earn her fourth career Roland Garros title. It is her third in a row, making her just the second player in the Open Era to achieve the impressive feat.

Top 10 Rankings
1 J. HENIN
2 M. SHARAPOVA
3 S. KUZNETSOVA
4 A. MAURESMO
5 J. JANKOVIC
6 M. HINGIS
7 A. IVANOVIC
8 S. WILLIAMS
9 A. CHAKVETADZE
10 N. VAIDISOVA

ATP
Roger & Rafa Ready to Rumble in Paris
who will win? i think Roger is going 2 give it all and win in 5 sets.

technokid1974
Rafa Rejoices in Roland Garros Hat-trick

Saving 16 of 17 break points faced, Rafael Nadal joined Bjorn Borg as the only players to win three consecutive Roland Garros titles with a 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 6-4 win over Roger Federer, who was again denied a career Grand Slam.
technokid1974
Venus Reigns Again at Wimbledon

WIMBLEDON: Venus Williams ended the dream run of Marion Bartoli, 64 61, to win the 2007 Wimbledon singles title on Saturday. It is her fourth victory at the All-England Club.

WTA Top 10 Rankings

1 J. HENIN
2 M. SHARAPOVA
3 J. JANKOVIC
4 A. MAURESMO
5 S. KUZNETSOVA
6 A. IVANOVIC
7 A. CHAKVETADZE
8 S. WILLIAMS
9 N. PETROVA
10 N. VAIDISOVA

WTA RACE TOP 10

1 J. JANKOVIC
2 J. HENIN
3 A. IVANOVIC
4 S. KUZNETSOVA
5 S. WILLIAMS
6 M. SHARAPOVA
7 A. CHAKVETADZE
8 D. HANTUCHOVA
9 D. SAFINA
10 A. MAURESMO

technokid1974
Can Rafa Stop the King of Grass?

Rafael Nadal will meet four-time defending champion Roger Federer in a repeat of last year's Wimbledon in play now. Can the Spaniard snap Federer's 53-match winning streak on grass courts?
well looking good at the moment.

Roger Federer 74
Rafael Nadal 66
technokid1974
Five-Time Federer Pushed to the Limit

user posted imageuser posted image

ATP World No. 1 Roger Federer clinched a record-equaling fifth consecutive Wimbledon title after defeating arch rival Rafael Nadal 7-6(7), 4-6, 7-6(3), 2-6, 6-2 in an all-time great final at the All England Club.

yes Rafael Nadal was very unlucky in d 5th set, had Roger Federer 2 times 15-40, but Roger Federer some haw got out of jail and went 2 win it Congratulation 2 both players it was a grat final.
boxieblue
wow!what a final!! that was superb!
technokid1974
QUOTE(boxieblue @ Jul 9 2007, 05:13 PM)
wow!what a final!! that was superb!
[right][snapback]368413[/snapback][/right]

did u watch it?
boxieblue
of course i did! do u expect me to miss a roger-rafa final??
technokid1974
QUOTE(boxieblue @ Jul 9 2007, 05:42 PM)
of course i did! do u expect me to miss a roger-rafa final??
[right][snapback]368444[/snapback][/right]

who did u go 4?
boxieblue
well, i was rooting for rafa, though i knew he had a very slim chance on grass, and against a man driven by desire and determination to equal 27 year old record......

i actually admire both of those men, they are both amazing!
chrisa21
Novak Djokovic win the master series at montreal!!!

user posted image

user posted image
his opponents:

R32
Kiefer, Nicolas (GER) No. 254
6:3 6:3

R16
Nalbandian, David (ARG) No. 26
6:2 6:3

Q
R-o-d-d-i-c-k-, Andy (USA) No. 3
7:6 (7:4) 6:4

S
Nadal, Rafael (ESP) No. 2
7:5 6:3

W
Federer, Roger (SUI) No. 1
7:6 (7:2) 2:6 7:6 (7:2)

he win No 1-2-3 in a row!!!
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
technokid1974
Federer Completes Historic Fortnight

user posted image

World No. 1 Roger Federer continued to rewrite history in Flushing Meadows on Sunday, defeating Novak Djokovic 7-6(4), 7-6(2), 6-4, for his fourth consecutive US Open title, an Open Era record. He now holds 12 career Grand Slam singles titles.
technokid1974
user posted image

Nalbandian Claims First ATP Masters Series Shield after Historic Run in Madrid

David Nalbandian became the third player since 1994 to defeat the world's top three players in consecutive matches after defeating No. 1 Roger Federer 1-6,
6-3, 6-3 to win his first ATP Masters Series title in Madrid Sunday. In doing so he salvaged a disappointing season by his high standards: The Argentine had reached just one quarterfinal this year coming into Madrid.

user posted image

ZURICH: Justine Henin won her Sony Ericsson WTA Tour-leading ninth title of the year Sunday with a straight set win over Tatiana Golovin in Zurich. Kveta Peschke and Rennae Stubbs captured the doubles title.

technokid1974
Federer Clinches Fourth Masters Cup Crown

user posted image

ATP World No. 1 Roger Federer capped another breathtaking season with his fourth Tennis Masters Cup title in five years after defeating Spaniard David Ferrer 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 in the Shanghai final.

Played before a capacity crowd at the futuristic Qi Zhong stadium and set against the backdrop of the sound of Swiss cow bells and a Spanish trumpeter, Federer broke Ferrer six times and clipped three times as many winners (30 to 10) in a dominant performance.
handikap
great job
HeavensCloud
ok!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.