Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happylass S/e Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
happylass
Ok i thought i would start my own sony ericsson theme thred as it could get confusing putting both in my nokia thred.smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

this is my tmc entry this week and i will add the last couple of s/e theme previews i have done shortly smile.gif

user posted image
popskev
Well done happylass!!! clap.gif Really nice theme!!! 10.gif I would pleasantly apply this theme if i had a sony ericsson mobile of course!!! wow.gif thumbsup.gif clapping.gif haha.gif cheers.gif
happylass
Hiya popskev clap.gif Thanks a lot for your comment im glad you like it smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
Sedma
Happylass, it's great, very clean and functional. And most of all very interesting design. I like it clap.gif clap.gif
Oopsession
Very Nice Theme happylass clap.gif clap.gif i love your barwork.. frames.. and overall colouring of this theme clap.gif i think it would have looked better with some Titles though.. imo, btw did you forget to change the text colour on the Tabs screen smile.gif
This is only my opinion.. but i still think you did a really good job on this theme.. keep up the good work happylass grouphug.gif byebye.gif
happylass
oh sh*t oops.gif i was changing the colours that many times because i wasnt happy i forgot one havnt i lol lol oh well never mind thanks for pointing it out to me oops how thick am i for missing that wacko.gif thats rushing to finish for tmc sad.gif
Oopsession
QUOTE(happylass @ May 21 2007, 01:14 AM)
oh sh*t  oops.gif i was changing the colours that many times because i wasnt happy i forgot one havnt i lol lol oh well never mind thanks for pointing it out to me oops how thick am i for missing that  wacko.gif thats rushing to finish for tmc sad.gif
[right][snapback]333979[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif happylass don't worry it's no big deal.. and as i said your theme looks great clap.gif clap.gif
Tyronne
Welcome to SE themes thread. clap.gif grouphug.gif

hope to see more SE themes from you. laugh.gif
happylass
QUOTE(Oopsession @ May 21 2007, 12:31 AM)
QUOTE(happylass @ May 21 2007, 01:14 AM)
oh sh*t  oops.gif i was changing the colours that many times because i wasnt happy i forgot one havnt i lol lol oh well never mind thanks for pointing it out to me oops how thick am i for missing that  wacko.gif thats rushing to finish for tmc sad.gif
[right][snapback]333979[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif happylass don't worry it's no big deal.. and as i said your theme looks great clap.gif clap.gif
[right][snapback]333983[/snapback][/right]

i know oops all good fun smile.gif smile.gif clap.gif

QUOTE(Tyronne @ May 21 2007, 06:17 AM)
Welcome to SE themes thread.  clap.gif  grouphug.gif

hope to see more SE themes from you. laugh.gif
[right][snapback]334055[/snapback][/right]

Thankyou tyronne you have always been so nice to me smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
aapaii
WOW wow.gif An SE theme thread! This is great Penny! it just shows how multi-talented you are! thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
Hi, Penny... sorry I didn't visit this thread before... but I believe you already can guess I like your SE work very much... smile.gif
zjurina
Beautifull entry Happylass 10.gif
Rustico64
Hi Happylass

Good purple Elf Theme.. Fine designed.

I Like it 10.gif

Regs

Rusty
happylass
QUOTE(aapaii @ May 21 2007, 10:10 PM)
WOW wow.gif An SE theme thread! This is great Penny! it just shows how multi-talented you are! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]334768[/snapback][/right]

smile.gif Thanks aapaii i thought i would try to theme both as with sony ericcson you can let yourself go abit more tongue.gif

QUOTE(jasnasto @ May 23 2007, 04:07 PM)
Hi, Penny... sorry I didn't visit this thread before... but I believe you already can guess I like your SE work very much... smile.gif
[right][snapback]336392[/snapback][/right]

Thanks jas your soo nice i have been studying some of your themes and i hope to get real good at them in the future ,im sure you will stear me in the right direction when i make mistakes he he tongue.gif
QUOTE(zjurina @ May 23 2007, 11:08 PM)
Beautifull entry Happylass  10.gif
[right][snapback]336616[/snapback][/right]

Thanks zj your a great themer and that means a lot from you thankyou smile.gifsmile.gif
QUOTE(Rustico64 @ May 24 2007, 04:30 PM)
Hi Happylass

Good purple Elf Theme.. Fine designed.

I Like it 10.gif

Regs

Rusty
[right][snapback]337306[/snapback][/right]

awww Thanks rustico im so glad you think so smile.gifsmile.gif
maampia
Ohhhh Penny... so nice to see you theming for SE!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I am hoping that you would soon use SE too! smile.gif I'm sure you would love to see your beautiful themes on the phone. user posted image

So sorry I just visited your thread sad.gif , will find time to be hear more often. winkiss.gif
davis-art
Hi, Penny! I'm glad to see your SE thread! wow.gif
Your work is good, keep it up! thumbsup.gif byebye.gif
el_yemo
ahhh nice you've started an SE thread topic clapping.gif you have really nice theme in nokia and you definately are making great themes for SE

..oh btw your name is Penny?? tongue.gif second lady around here with that name... tongue.gif
Tyronne
Penny is a popular name. laugh.gif

Nothing new, Penny? unsure.gif
happylass
QUOTE(maampia @ May 27 2007, 07:23 AM)
Ohhhh Penny... so nice to see you theming for SE!!! clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif

I am hoping that you would soon use SE too! smile.gif I'm sure you would love to see your beautiful themes on the phone. user posted image

So sorry I just visited your thread  sad.gif  , will find time to be hear more often. winkiss.gif

[right][snapback]338794[/snapback][/right]

Hiya and Thanks pia its a pleasure to be here with you all smile.gif

QUOTE(davis-art @ May 28 2007, 01:48 AM)
Your work is good, keep it up! thumbsup.gif byebye.gif
[right][snapback]339390[/snapback][/right]

so nice of you to stop by davis thankyou im always in awe with what you s/e themers comeup with so i thought i would try and join you all in trying to improve on my s/e themes,i know im with the best you included smile.gif

QUOTE(el_yemo @ May 29 2007, 06:51 PM)
ahhh nice you've started an SE thread topic clapping.gif you have really nice theme in nokia and you definately are making great themes for SE

..oh btw your name is Penny?? tongue.gif second lady around here with that name... tongue.gif
[right][snapback]340727[/snapback][/right]

Hiya and thanks el/yemo stranger tongue.gif so nice to see you around and thanks for visiting my s/e thred.Yes i believe im one of two pennys around here but the other one is a naughtier than me lol tongue.gif (in a nice way)

QUOTE(Tyronne @ May 30 2007, 04:37 AM)
Penny is a popular name. laugh.gif

Nothing new, Penny? unsure.gif
[right][snapback]340933[/snapback][/right]

Hi Tyronne,no nothing new yet i have had less time lately because i had to start going to the gym again,been letting it slip the last few months.Not only that but i seem to be having trouble finding anything i would like to theme with hope i havnt got themers block unsure.gif Hopr to join tmc this week though and hope to see you in this week to smile.gif
el_yemo
for sure she's naughtier than you devil2.gif and she loves to be like that devil2.gif in a nice way of course tongue.gif
Tyronne
QUOTE(happylass @ May 30 2007, 09:57 PM)
Hi Tyronne,no nothing new yet i have had less time lately because i had to start going to the gym again,been letting it slip the last few months.Not only that but i seem to be having trouble finding anything i would like to theme with hope i havnt got themers block  unsure.gif Hopr to join tmc this week though and hope to see you in this week to smile.gif
[right][snapback]341338[/snapback][/right]

Well, i like to join but my PC crashed. so i can't. crybaby.gif im viewing from internet cafe. but i hope it will be fixed soon. but i love to see your entry this week. clap.gif
jdjMadDog
Hi Happy... just Runing through m9... and Threads... to say Hi and a few Words... byebye.gif
happylass
Hi JD nice to have you here thanks for stopping by smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

my entry for tmc
user posted image
jdjMadDog
Oh so Cool Theme ... clap.gif (but Oops will also say Its have Orange in It, hmm ??)

You getting Better and Better with Every Entry u make !!! ... 10.gif
happylass
Thankyouuu JD smile.gifsmile.gif hmmm yes is bit orange isnt it? unsure.gif but i found it difficult to keep text readable using darker brown colours.Oh well i will enter it anyway and be different tongue.gif:P he he
aapaii
Very nice theme Penny! thumbsup.gif
but like jd said, it does look a bit orange.. but nevertheless, it's still another great se themework by you mate! clapping.gif laugh.gif
popskev
Nice theme happylass!!! 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif It's really cute!!!! Well..i like brown and orange!The combination of colours is really cool!!!! wink.gif wow.gif
Tyronne
NOw, i say its a bit brown orange to me. but nevertheless, i will consider orange as brown as stated in Pat's thread. nicely done theme. thumbsup.gif
Rustico64
Hi Happylass

i wonder how this week is the TMC voting. You set in a brilliant theme.

I like it and now i am in big problems to vote...

So good luck at Mondays voting to all entry's.

Regs

Rusty
Oopsession
Hi happylass, i think your TMC entry for this week is really nice clap.gif clap.gif and about JD's post above.. well i have to admit i do see some orange in your theme.. i can only use common sense when looking at the colours i see.. because i've tried to use the charts that pat put up.. but i find these charts totally ridiculous... to let you see where i'm coming from, take a look at these examples.. but please remember that i don't just look at colour when i vote.. and as i said you did a really nice theme clap.gif byebye.gif

user posted image user posted image
Going by Pat's Charts.. These 2 Shades fall in the Shades Of Brown..

user posted image
This one falls in the Shades Of Orange...

These are only a few examples from the RGB charts that Pat put up.. and i can't possibly go by these charts when looking at colours.. i hope i've explained myself ok.. my intentions was never to upset anyone.. as i said before, there is more to look at when voting for a theme than just the colours grouphug.gif byebye.gif
Sedma
Nice theme happylass, cute and clean thumbsup.gif. I can see one mistake, you forgot to remove title from popup before saving it sad.gif
Patrick_Lippe
@Oops, i pointed out that there are different colours of brown. Of course some of the colours in the charts are looking strange. I think that all themes are having brown.

@Penny, you are doing a great job and the future that i see for you is extremely good. Try to do an animation next time, will be good to learn!
happylass
QUOTE(davis-art @ May 28 2007, 01:48 AM)
Your work is good, keep it up!
[right][snapback]339390[/snapback][/right]

awwww Thanks Davis means a lot from you.

QUOTE(aapaii @ Jun 9 2007, 02:44 PM)
Very nice theme Penny! thumbsup.gif
but like jd said, it does look a bit orange.. but nevertheless, it's still another great se themework by you mate! clapping.gif
[right][snapback]348039[/snapback][/right]

Thanks aapaii,yeah i know bit orange here and there but best i could come up with,couldn't find anything browner to work with.

QUOTE(popskev @ Jun 9 2007, 03:14 PM)
Nice theme happylass!!!  :10 It's really cute!!!! Well..i like brown and orange!The combination of colours is really cool!!!!  wink.gif  wow.gif
[right][snapback]348061[/snapback][/right]

Hi popkev and thanks for always stopping by and leavinf nice comments really appreciate them thanks.

QUOTE(Tyronne @ Jun 10 2007, 09:30 AM)
NOw, i say its a bit brown orange to me. but nevertheless, i will consider orange as brown as stated in Pat's thread. nicely done theme. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]348387[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Tyronne,and i absolutely love your tatty teddy entry so cute.
QUOTE(Rustico64 @ Jun 10 2007, 09:52 AM)
Hi Happylass

i wonder how this week is the TMC voting. You set in a brilliant theme.

I like it and now i am in big problems to vote...

So good luck at Mondays voting to all entry's.

Regs

Rusty
[right][snapback]348404[/snapback][/right]

Thankyouuu rusty so pleased you like it.

QUOTE(Oopsession @ Jun 10 2007, 12:24 PM)
Hi happylass, i think your TMC entry for this week is really nice clap.gif  clap.gif  and about JD's post above.. well i have to admit i do see some orange in your theme.. i can only use common sense when looking at the colours i see.. because i've tried to use the charts that pat put up.. but i find these charts totally ridiculous... to let you see where i'm coming from, take a look at these examples.. but please remember that i don't just look at colour when i vote.. and as i said you did a really nice theme  clap.gif  byebye.gif

user posted image user posted image
Going by Pat's Charts.. These 2 Shades fall in the Shades Of Brown..

user posted image
This one falls in the Shades Of Orange...

These are only a few examples from the RGB charts that Pat put up.. and i can't possibly go by these charts when looking at colours.. i hope i've explained myself ok.. my intentions was never to upset anyone.. as i said before, there is more to look at when voting for a theme than just the colours  grouphug.gif  byebye.gif

[right][snapback]348511[/snapback][/right]

Hi oops,im not upset about the colour thing i did feel when i was making it that maybe the colour shades dont quite fit the topic,but like i said to aapaii i could not find anything more fitting to work with.You know me oops all good fun never take to seriously anyway wink.gif

QUOTE(Sedma @ Jun 10 2007, 07:16 PM)
Nice theme happylass, cute and clean thumbsup.gif. I can see one mistake, you forgot to remove title from popup before saving it sad.gif
[right][snapback]348831[/snapback][/right]

Thanks sedma but im not sure what you mean exactly,but i would love for you to explain as your comments are important to me smile.gif
vswindtalker
Happylass, I think Sedma pointed out that you put the title bar directly on the popup screen. So it is appearing in all the screens where there will be a popup without title. Look at downloading screen and you will understand what she means. byebye.gif
jasnasto
Nice and clean work, happylass... thumbsup.gif... just some minor functionality issues on the navigation screen...
maampia
Hi happy! I like your theme, looking real good, very clean and functional for me. You're a good themer and like I said in the past, I am really glad that you are now theming for SE phones. user posted image
happylass
Thanyou Maampia and jasnasto clap.gif

user posted image

This is not my tmc entry dont know what im doing for that yet smile.gif
AzureSephiroth
Cool theme, Happlylass! notworthy.gif 10.gif

You should drop a tutorial or two on how you bevel things out on your theme. in the end, great job! thumbsup.gif
happylass
Thankyou so much azure so nice of you smile.gifsmile.gif winkiss.gif yes i have thought about doing a tutorial to help a few beginners i will look into that wink.gif

can i also say this theme was inspired by oopsessions theme 'little cutie juz' one of her oldey ones now one of my all time favourites smile.gif i know its not to the same standard but it inspired me all the same thanks oops for that great theme wink.gif
happylass
hmmm images dont seem to be showing unsure.gif oh well i try later ...
jasnasto
Hugo theme looks really good, nice and clean... and I even saw the very first draft of your next TMC entry, which looked very promising... thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
QUOTE(happylass @ Jun 12 2007, 11:53 PM)
can i also say this theme was inspired by oopsessions theme 'little cutie juz' one of her oldey ones now one of my all time favourites smile.gif i know its not to the same standard but it inspired me all the same thanks oops for that great theme wink.gif
[right][snapback]350362[/snapback][/right]

Thank you happylass clap.gif it's so good to know that you liked my Cutie theme so much notworthy.gif and that it inspired you to do this one clap.gif

Regarding standard.. your themes i have always thought have been of high standards... and i see you getting better and better with each new theme you do notworthy.gif and this one is no exception clap.gif clap.gif great work! grouphug.gif byebye.gif
manitaaan
clap.gif very nice,clean theme penny,i like it byebye.gif
happylass
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Jun 13 2007, 05:37 PM)
Hugo theme looks really good, nice and clean... and I even saw the very first draft of your next TMC entry, which looked very promising... thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]350953[/snapback][/right]

You saw the draft jas? i couldn't see it thought i was having image shack problems again, oh well thanks jas smile.gifsmile.gif

QUOTE(Oopsession @ Jun 13 2007, 10:52 PM)
QUOTE(happylass @ Jun 12 2007, 11:53 PM)
[right][snapback]350362[/snapback][/right]

Thank you happylass clap.gif it's so good to know that you liked my Cutie theme so much notworthy.gif and that it inspired you to do this one clap.gif

Regarding standard.. your themes i have always thought have been of high standards... and i see you getting better and better with each new theme you do notworthy.gif and this one is no exception clap.gif clap.gif great work! grouphug.gif byebye.gif

[right][snapback]351116[/snapback][/right]

Thats so nice to know oops thankyou so much smile.gif
QUOTE(manitaaan @ Jun 14 2007, 01:49 AM)
clap.gif very nice,clean theme penny,i like it byebye.gif
[right][snapback]351144[/snapback][/right]

oooh thanks manitaaan clap.gif

im working with this now

user posted image
Tyronne
Your last 2 themes looks great. i love your tmc entry. tweak your standby image more to make the xp stand out more. clap.gif
Sedma
Hugo theme is so cute, I like those clean lines and clean theme. It really looks very, very good thumbsup.gif

Your TMC entry looks very impressive, I hope that rest of theme will be good as this part clap.gif (don't forget to remove popuptitle from popup wink.gif)
jasnasto
Agree with Tyronne about XP theme standby... and I would add something, if I may... I believe the theme will look even nicer, if you would've avoided that double-framing bewtween titles and status... byebye.gif
happylass
ok how does this look?

user posted image

@sedma ,Thanks sedma i promise not to forget about the popup wink.gif

@jas , thanks jas i will take your advice and remove double framing smile.gif i agree wink.gif

@tyronne , so glad you like it tyronne thankyouuu clap.gif
happylass
user posted image

user posted image

manitaaan
clap.gif hi penny..ur theme is nice looking good to me..keep up the good work my friend byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.