Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mos Prospects by INVESTIGATORS!
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Ringtones > Masters of Sound
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
goronking
This is the post where i will "goronking" will update anytime i think i have encoutered a possible MOS member. i will first submit my prospect to our head scout "Dragon2592". with his approval i will then post them here.

DO NOT post here unless you agree with one of our choices as a MOS prospest. please and THANK YOU.

1. Whisper22
needs 6 more ringtones though
2. bumphrey
3. ioana_viva
someone love ringtones
4. Polish girl
perfect Deejay if you ask me

What do you think Dragon2590?
coolguy6415
thanks for starting this topic goronking.

well i think we can have this topic unpinned. the reason is as we have different section in mos and if ppl from each n every section will pin their thread then thr will b so many pinned thread.

either you can edit ur matter that all the members can post the prospect members , then it can b pinned .

no hard feelings but i think this need to b unpinned . sad.gif
ssivic
I am sorry, but I had to reply.

Pinned topic should be, and are topic which are for all teams, and members of MOS, lets say in general interest to all group.

That is all.
VanjaT630
@ coolguy - I've pinned this topic in the first place, and again now, only you and myself can pin/unpin topics here, others can't...

Secondly, I'll talk to one of the admins to get things sorted out in our forum... technokid's collections will be under one unique topic, and as far as I'm concerned, he can place links to all 2000+ ringtones of his in that topic... And, I'll maybe ask to merge two topics together (Useful links & Tips) under "Resources"...
goronking
Originally i was hoping to get this pinned.

no hard feelings, you made my dream come true
VanjaT630
Well, we'll all use this topic to write down potential members... You never know when one of them will be willing to join us, if not tomorow, maybe the day after...
VanjaT630
Here are some members that could be one of us:

bumphrey

ioana_viva

Polish Girl
goronking
Updated!

it seems i have finally submitted something important to M9
VanjaT630
Good work goronking... thumbsup.gif
ssivic
One more member I have noticed in gallery... http://homesite.mobile9.com/drunkenboywunder/
VanjaT630
I'll give him a shout... smile.gif
coolguy6415
yups......

can consider him.....

vanja wat do u say?
ssivic
2 more members....
1. one doesnt meet our requirements, but he has started to upload a lot recently...
http://homesite.mobile9.com/kopperhol/

2. one meets our requrements...

http://homesite.mobile9.com/81ldw78jvb/
VanjaT630
Good, those two that meet our requirements will be given an invitation in a day or two... thumbsup.gif
ssivic
So VAnja did you send the invitation?
VanjaT630
No, not yet... will do that in a day or so... thumbsup.gif
goronking
why can't i reedit my first post?

ssivic
I dont know, you should be able to do it! blink.gif
VanjaT630
@ goronking - Don't know, maybe there is a date limit when you can edit the post, and after some time, you can't edit it anymore... just guessing though... blink.gif
ssivic
No it cant be that...I have edited my post from the beginning of my posting....a bug maybe....or for some reason locked from admin...blink.gif
coolguy6415
goronking try using other exploerer... or ask any of the admins to edit ur post with the new material or Report a Bug......

smile.gif

dont worry u ll b able to do it.....
goronking
i like the three prospects you guys have found and i think they are all worthy of MOS.

i still cant edit it, and i cant redit anyy other post i have ever wrote except for the previous one above me.

i think vanja was right and that there is a time limit of some kind thats is forbidding me to redit posts.

5. kopperhol
well qulified
6. 81ldw78jvb
7. drunkenboywunder
my favorite of the three

updated!

and if possible could somone redit my first post and add these prospects? and under whisper22, "only 5 more ringtones to go"

thank you

@vanja

im not on the organization chart, just letting you know.

@MOS

sorry for not checking in and out of here within the last week, i spent the week at my moms and my accessible internet is at my fathers
VanjaT630
@ goronking - Yeah, I'm aware of that... Been very busy these days... give me a day and I'll sort all things out...
VanjaT630
So, I've sent the invitations to:
- 81ldw78jvd
- drunkenboywunder
- Polish+Girl
- Ioana_Viva

If we gather 1 member out of those 4, that would be a great additino to our team.. keep your fingers crossed... thumbsup.gif
goronking
well what if we get all 4?

that would be incredible
coolguy6415

10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

Hats-off to u goronking.....

thats the spirit......

QUOTE(goronking @ Jun 1 2007, 08:19 PM)
well what if we get all 4?

that would be incredible
[right][snapback]342831[/snapback][/right]
ssivic
I know one more member who is very active in forum...and would love to join our group laugh.gif

Wont tell you the name yet....laugh.gif
VanjaT630
@ goron - Well, looks like you're a prophet... tongue.gif
gka3000
@ goron - u have done a good job for m.o.s. bro keep it up ... clap.gif

@ ssivic - oh comeon bro tell us who is it ... crybaby.gif

tongue.gif
ssivic
This member needs 2 more ringtones, so he will meet the requirements...and this member told me he will upload some more ringtones...so he can join...laugh.gif
coolguy6415
sven who this member is?
ssivic
You will know soon....I am waiting for a reply so I can be 100% sure....!

You will be informed in a couple of hours....!
coolguy6415
as u say
ssivic
The member is Antonis

There is no need for inviting him, he will apply by him self....I have listened to all his ringtones...and they are mostly Rap, but he has other styles...
gka3000

@ ssivic -

anotonis in m.o.s thats kool bro ... the hiphop lover ... just like me ha ha ... wow.gif
VanjaT630
@ ssivic - That's great, another greek member... We're turning into a multinational group... tongue.gif
coolguy6415
very true vanja....

goood job ssivic....

keep it up bro...
ssivic
Yes...I will...
goronking
please don't refer to me as a prophet, so i came up with an intelligent idea. (which doesnt happen everyday)
i asked for this job and now i am delivering what i promised.
it is all of you who i should thank for giving me the oppurtunity to do this.
congrats antonis on your accomplishment.i will reupdate in about 5 to 10 minutes the prospects

jeez! it's prophet not profet, its a good thing i noticed that
goronking
ahhhhh YES! it seems that only two prospects are left for us, or three, im not sure.

1.whisper22
3 ringtones away, i dont know if she has already joined though?
2. bumphrey
thats a blast from the past, no word on him eh?
3. ioana viva
all three prospects are from my orginal list.

in conclusion, if add any names under this post within the next 18 hours "i will add them here"

so let me know ASAP, thanks for giving me the job
ssivic
Why not, I will post here as I find something interesting...laugh.gif thumbsup.gif
VanjaT630
whisper22 was accepted in M.o.S. 3 days ago...

I'm not sure bumphrey would like to join us...

I never got a reply from ioana_viva...
coolguy6415
ONE more ...

http://homesite.mobile9.com/melmex59/
ssivic
Yes I know melmex, she is nice, but has no forum posts...only shouts.....so it will be like with Polish girl.
technokid1974
ssivic what about this person he is not bad man 10.gif here is the link

link
gka3000
@ technokid -

tongue.gif something in my mind tells me that i know that person ... laugh.gif
ssivic
Yea he is cool....I think he can be a part of MOS...tongue.gif
antonis1978
i dont think he cans!!! he has few posts tongue.gif and fewer uploads tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
ssivic
You know what I like to do, go to someone who has a lot of posts, and look at his first post...laugh.gif I don't know why but I like it...
antonis1978
hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.