Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Signature Set. Ge 2007
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > General Elite
bj1605
I will post a new signature set as soon as possible to get a little activity in this place, and of course because everyone will have had the old one.... a while tongue.gif
VanjaT630
Nice bj, your group needs to set some initiative, maybe if you gather fresh blood, that would help you revitalise in no time... Anyways, good luck to all of you... thumbsup.gif ... I'll provide moral support... tongue.gif ... clap.gif
AzureSephiroth
MORAL SUPPORT! HU-RAH! tongue.gif laugh.gif
thomas_sweden
And where did you came from? Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realize you still were post hunting... great idea bj thumbsup.gif
AzureSephiroth
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ May 8 2007, 01:39 AM)
And where did you came from? Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realize you still were post hunting... great idea bj thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]326521[/snapback][/right]

Thats mean.....I was only showing my moral support. tongue.gif
kerohl
I just wish this isn't any other stagnant thread.. surrender.gif laugh.gif go BJ! raise GE from the dead! laugh.gif oh, I mean let's get working.. haha
bj1605
Here is the prototype and if you don't like it tough. tongue.gif JOKE
Please tell me how to improve it in any way possible.

Of course, the tank isn't needed, I can give you a render or something instead

user posted image
Shubham_Rana
try to be more creative for sigs
bj1605
What do you mean?
VanjaT630
Probably that you should be more creative... blink.gif ...
thomas_sweden
I think it's great! thumbsup.gif and I see you have a love for green colors? and as you say the tank could be removed... IMO it don't have to be anything else either... the sig is quite small(which is good) and it don't have to be filled up with stuff... just my thoughts
kerohl
i think needs a little more innovation.. hmm.. and if you would ask me, I don't like the usual square shape.. just my thoughts.. if only I have time to do some stuff.. sad.gif really sorry for being useless..
bj1605
Good advice everyone! Try to stick to green for the GE colour otherwise I would do a simple but sleek style in a different colour. Do you mind if I change it from green?
Shubham_Rana
tip is use simple font and choose good renders if u wnt to have a chracter like marvel chracters render are best.
do some grunge and abstract background
and one more thing "try to be more creative" tongue.gif
Shubham_Rana
pls don't mind,
i have uploaded my current sig psd file hope u can find something useful.
if u wnt more psd file than tell me i'll upload them

Download
bj1605
Thanks shubham. I will try your advice
Shubham_Rana
ur welcome smile.gif
if u need any help im always here.
mohammed_intekhab
@bj:-great bj clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
bj1605
QUOTE(mohammed_intekhab @ May 11 2007, 07:20 AM)
@bj:-great bj  clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif
[right][snapback]328316[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the support mo. I could use a shape like your signature couldn't I...or maybe tabs! wow.gif ! I feel a brainstorm coming on happy.gif
Shubham_Rana
wht happen bj no more sigs to show??
dragonfire851
can any1 giv me a sig which matchs a pic plz
Shubham_Rana
yes tell us for which picture u wnt a sig
bj1605
QUOTE(Shubham_Rana @ May 13 2007, 06:30 PM)
[right][snapback]329327[/snapback][/right]

oops.gif Sorry, I have been thinking too hard..and I have the feeling that's not good for my health tongue.gif wacko.gif
kerohl
QUOTE(bj1605 @ May 17 2007, 04:10 AM)
QUOTE(Shubham_Rana @ May 13 2007, 06:30 PM)
[right][snapback]329327[/snapback][/right]

oops.gif Sorry, I have been thinking too hard..and I have the feeling that's not good for my health tongue.gif wacko.gif
[right][snapback]330865[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif go on bj! you can do it! tongue.gif
bj1605
If people like modern stuff here is my latest idea:
user posted image

The render is nothing inpeticular, infact...its a long story so I will tell that one another day.

I will add a drop shadow and make any requested changes, if I can actually do them
Shubham_Rana
really nice sig specificly the cube thumbsup.gif
bj1605
Well recognised with the cube man, what he was. And that was a snippet of the story....

Anyway thanks wink.gif
thomas_sweden
nice one bj thumbsup.gif think the black border is too big though, and maybe a bit weird bg... I think you could lower the transparency of it... but other then that, very good thumbsup.gif keep working man laugh.gif
bj1605
I darkened the border and tabs a bit too much....there is a pattern in there laugh.gif I will try and make it smaller
Lower the transparency of what?
thomas_sweden
of the bg pic... just keep working thumbsup.gif
bj1605
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ May 19 2007, 05:07 PM)
of the bg pic... just keep working thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]332968[/snapback][/right]

So you can see the M9 background or what?
thomas_sweden
noo... but nevermind, I can't explain better...
kerohl
what's up here babies? laugh.gif hey bj! I like that one, but I think it would be better without the border.. it would look more modern.. nice work.. thumbsup.gif and oh, I like that cube man or whatever he was.. laugh.gif
bj1605
QUOTE(kerohl @ May 21 2007, 12:30 PM)
what's up here babies? laugh.gif hey bj! I like that one, but I think it would be better without the border.. it would look more modern.. nice work.. thumbsup.gif and oh, I like that cube man or whatever he was.. laugh.gif
[right][snapback]334250[/snapback][/right]

Thanks K happy.gif
kerohl
no probs, bj.. thumbsup.gif and thanks for making my name short.. laugh.gif
AzureSephiroth
Hows everything coming along guys? If you need help with the sigs, PM me and I'll help out. byebye.gif
bj1605
Azure will now be doing the group sig because he's just such a great guy happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif 10.gif
sulthankareem
Unknowndevice
It seems youre not active anymore
shuvashisroy
dead group.?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.