Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Masters Of Chatter
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
goronking
parody i guess is a little harsh

sorry
VanjaT630
@ goronking - You have a very long posts waiting for you in the M.o.S. Home... And about your idea (I explained it there)... it's good, but a parody of MOS? You've got to be kidding me, what do you think we are, a kindergarten... We're the largest group that works 24/7 (well, almost all the time there is someone from M.o.S. that is on-line)... And a parody doesn't have a nice meaning... It's almost like you're mocking us... I know what you meant, but you've chosen a wrong term... Just to let you know, that's all, and no hard feelings...

EDIT: Most of the jobs you defined are already universal, and such good members are already in groups

MOC Technician -> Check the Phones Subforum, almost every question has an answer, and all members are active on solving those problems

MOC Competitor -> blink.gif .... don't know what to think of it...

MOC Themer -> And what are those themers that are in Wolpack, Wild Cats, Hazard Blue and General Elite... Don't want to offend any member, but those groups have the best (in my opinion) themers on the M9...their awards say all

MOC DeeJay - And what are we (M.o.S.)? blink.gif Just viewers in that case?

You get the idea, anyways, check the M.o.S. Home for all your answers...
AzureSephiroth

lmao, I 'AzureSephiroth' agree with Vanja on the topic at hand. laugh.gif
pyro_flare
QUOTE(AzureSephiroth @ May 4 2007, 08:01 PM)
[right][snapback]324575[/snapback][/right]

hahaha laugh.gif
Unknowndevice
What is topic here
shuvashisroy
moc or MOCK?
khandvijivan
QUOTE (shuvashisroy @ Mar 17 2011, 12:33 AM) *
moc or MOCK?

khandvijivan
JAYWANT
QUOTE (pyro_flare @ May 5 2007, 07:55 AM) *
QUOTE (AzureSephiroth @ May 4 2007, 08:01 PM)

hahaha laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.