Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Verizon+bluetooth
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
Syd103
i just heard that verizon is getting a bluetooth enabled phone...finally...i think it's coming out in august, is that right? does anyone know anything more about it?
adonisdemon
maybe your referring to the motorola v710.
check out our news section for more info.
http://news.mobile9.com/2004/07/v710-on-verizon-wireless
scubyd00
QUOTE (Syd103 @ Jul 21 2004, 09:34 PM)
i just heard that verizon is getting a bluetooth enabled phone...finally...i think it's coming out in august, is that right? does anyone know anything more about it?

yup that's right verizon is finally comin out with technology that's in comparison to the rest of the world tongue.gif just outa curiosity, why stay with verizon? my gf's got verizon and i just wanna ring their :censor: necks!! they may have great coverage here in the US but their plans aren't that great and their customer service is far beyond what they advertise. if you're lookin for coverage and nothing more than verizon's the way to go but if you want more than that, t-mo's the way to go. better phones, much much nicer/better/more efficient customer care wink.gif just my opinion
whyme?
QUOTE(scubyd00 @ Jul 23 2004, 05:19 AM)
QUOTE(Syd103 @ Jul 21 2004, 09:34 PM)
i just heard that verizon is getting a bluetooth enabled phone...finally...i think it's coming out in august, is that right?  does anyone know anything more about it?

yup that's right verizon is finally comin out with technology that's in comparison to the rest of the world tongue.gif just outa curiosity, why stay with verizon? my gf's got verizon and i just wanna ring their :censor: necks!! they may have great coverage here in the US but their plans aren't that great and their customer service is far beyond what they advertise. if you're lookin for coverage and nothing more than verizon's the way to go but if you want more than that, t-mo's the way to go. better phones, much much nicer/better/more efficient customer care wink.gif just my opinion
[right][snapback]55052[/snapback][/right]

I've had verizon for years...can't really complain but everyone has their own experience
Jinpei
QUOTE(whyme? @ Apr 7 2005, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE(scubyd00 @ Jul 23 2004, 05:19 AM)
QUOTE(Syd103 @ Jul 21 2004, 09:34 PM)
i just heard that verizon is getting a bluetooth enabled phone...finally...i think it's coming out in august, is that right?  does anyone know anything more about it?

[right][snapback]55052[/snapback][/right]

I've had verizon for years...can't really complain but everyone has their own experience
[right][snapback]119472[/snapback][/right]

if you are tech-savvy, Verizon is definitely not for you. lack of Bluetooth and other mods make it veryunfriendly. If you love your tech stuff/mods and dont mind paying extra for services and roaming or getting less for the same price- definitely go for the GSM boys of iDEN.
FightTheGoodFight
scubyd00,
I had T-mobile and just hated it I got two bars at my house which is in the city, so i switched to cingular and now when I go on my hunting and fishing trips I can acutally get calls. T-mobile did have nice phones but I've never bought a phone from a provider, dont like getting my contract renewed when i get a new one.
augustborn99
here ya go verizon techies: http://www.bengalboy.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=14

*if they cripple this phone the same way they did v710, they deserve to get sued again
samuels
Old post... sorry to revive it but I think a follow up deserves merit. I'm on verizon and my bluetooth phone is nearly useless(the bluetooth portion). Has anyone heard of news on the class action lawsuit? Any Verizon responses?
Alamin007
happy.gif
kochaji
never heard that name
eliasjan
QUOTE (Syd103 @ Jul 22 2004, 07:04 AM) *

Old Phone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.