Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Explain The Groups^^
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
aer4
Hi,
can somebody explain me these groups and tell something about them. For Example: Are they rivales or friends. How to create own group and so on and so. It would be great when somebody can do that notworthy.gif
bj1605
Well, first of all, there are no rivals at all. A group is a bunch of friends that have similar talents or interests and then usually have a logo or something whih they will put on their signature.
aer4
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:09 AM)
Well, first of all, there are no rivals at all. A group is a bunch of friends that have similar talents or interests and then usually have a logo or something whih they will put on their signature.
[right][snapback]306298[/snapback][/right]

Aha ok thanks for that byebye.gif
bj1605
np problem, I hope I explained it well enough wink.gif
ssivic
Every group, has it speciality, I am in MOS( Masters OF Sound) group, and we do Ringtones...fill out the requests....help people with programs for making ringtones and so....

About other groups...well we are not rivals, we are all friends, and maybe we do some programs together....something called Pimp my Mobile....so we are doing something... byebye.gif
NahSoR
Hello,

I am from Hazard Blue. All groups have friendly relations smile.gif. At HB we ar involved in all things graphic, we do wallpapers, Themes, and sigs smile.gif
AzureSephiroth
Hi there,

I'm from Hazard Blue as well. Groups are meant to organize the talents of several members under one roof, under one speciality house. As my friend, NahSoR, said, we specialize in Wallpapers, Avatars, Sigs and recently themeing and attending to requests throughout the forums.

If theres anything you would like to know more about, feel free to ask.
CrystalEYE
Hi, im from WildCats. I think our members belong to the most active in TMC, but the members arent connecting each other as often as they used to.

Seems like our group is just a cool logo to wear haha.gif
Unknowndevice
Sometimes they taked their own friend rivals but I think no one would admit it weightlift.gif
shuvashisroy
what to explain!
sugato_maity
QUOTE (bj1605 @ Apr 3 2007, 07:09 AM) *
<br />Well, first of all, there are no rivals at all. A group is a bunch of friends that have similar talents or interests and then usually have a logo or something whih they will put on their signature.<br />
<br /><br /><br />
thats good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.