Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manitaaan's unlimited SE Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
manitaaan
user posted imagehI my name is manitaaan,quite new here...please give a comments & advice at my works so i can improve my skills in theming...thanks! byebye.gif grouphug.gif clap.gif
aapaii
welcome man! clap.gif

ku dah beli g3 td.. tgh bace ni..
aapaii
looks nice man.. but the standby kinda looked a bit dark to me.. maybe u can make it a bit brighter? I've seen this image. It's the back page poster in the April issue of G3 right? I like the poster man! Keep it up! thumbsup.gif

grouphug.gif
manitaaan
byebye.gif thanks aapaii ...i'll c clap.gif hange the standby colour
aapaii
Dear Man,

You might want to look at this great TIPS by our legendary themer, Dr Megabyte. All the best! thumbsup.gif
zjurina
mani, the theme looks ok at the first sight...

then, when looks better... comes up...

your bloorry stuffs dont look quite good, think it is the input first...

then, the sofkey upper border ... the green - dont fit ...

just some little things.

And finnally your Preview is about very bad quality, make it in png instead of jpg.
manitaaan
user posted image...hopefully this preview more better than before, byebye.gif i'm so glad if you all can give me an advice & comments to this theme... clap.gif clap.gif
Tyronne
your preview is a bit small.
aapaii
dear man,

the image is too small.
manitaaan
QUOTE(aapaii @ Apr 3 2007, 10:07 PM)
dear man,

the image is too small.
[right][snapback]306296[/snapback][/right]

surrender.gif help,help...i've choose optimize without resizing and my original size of preview is 1000 * 1159...it's that wroooong....huaaaah...huaaaah weightlift.gif weightlift.gif
Tyronne
Try this site : link

just host your image and no need to optimize without resizing. it will automatically host your full view preview.
aapaii
dear man,

maybe u shd preview first before add reply. if it's still too small, try to use a bigger size file. Just make sure it's below 1.5 mb for imageshack and 2 mb for picshome. All the best thumbsup.gif
mohammed_intekhab
QUOTE(manitaaan @ Apr 3 2007, 07:54 PM)
dear man,

the image is too small.

surrender.gif help,help...i've choose optimize without resizing and my original size of preview is 1000 * 1159...it's that wroooong....huaaaah...huaaaah weightlift.gif weightlift.gif
[right][snapback]306306[/snapback][/right]

Hy first of all welcome to M9 grouphug.gif
and i see your problem acording to me your orignal ile size is more thann 1.5mb...
When file size more than 1.5 mb imageshack automatically reduce size to onvert into 1.5mb.
so you shoul other imagehosting site.
like http://www.tinypic.com
and enjoy smile.gif
Oopsession
Hi mani, first of all Welcome.. it's good to see you have your own thread smile.gif i would try the link Tyronne suggested for your previews... if they are bigger than 1.5 MB... that's the one i use when i have problems with imageshack, it's hard to give any comments on your work at the moment, as the preview is so small smile.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
manitaaan
user posted image
QUOTE(zjurina @ Apr 2 2007, 11:16 PM)
mani, the theme looks ok at the first sight...

then, when looks better... comes up...

your bloorry stuffs dont look quite good, think it is the input first...

then, the sofkey upper border ... the green - dont fit ...

just some little things.

And finnally your Preview is about very bad quality, make it in png instead of jpg.
[right][snapback]305364[/snapback][/right]

hi there zj...sorry for the quality of my preview yesterday...now u can see a better preview from me...i'd edited my theme for this preview & i convert it from jpg to png...thanks again zj!
manitaaan
QUOTE(Oopsession @ Apr 4 2007, 06:15 AM)
Hi mani, first of all Welcome.. it's good to see you have your own thread  smile.gif  i would try the link Tyronne suggested for your previews... if they are bigger than 1.5 MB... that's the one i use when i have problems with imageshack, it's hard to give any comments on your work at the moment, as the preview is so small smile.gif  grouphug.gif  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]306518[/snapback][/right]

hi oops...thanks for ur suggestion,actually my preview size is >1.5mb...my fault is it...careless...now u can watch my new preview & it's more better than before...hope u can give some comments or suggestion right...thanks my friend!!!
manitaaan
QUOTE(Tyronne @ Apr 3 2007, 10:33 PM)
Try this site : link

just host your image and no need to optimize without resizing. it will automatically host your full view preview.
[right][snapback]306315[/snapback][/right]

thanks my friend...appreciate that,now u can watch my latest preview hopefully u can comments on my work...thanks again tyronne...
manitaaan
dear man,

the image is too small.

ha ha harr betul ler aku... mamai selalu,file aku 1.6mb....now i already reloaded not matrix reloaded but my preview...1.03mb png....aapaii i appreciate ur friendship & helping me to solve my problems....makasih!
gregers_uk
hey thats a nice theme i like those colours and bars byebye.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(gregers_uk @ Apr 4 2007, 09:31 AM)
hey thats a nice theme i like those colours and bars byebye.gif
[right][snapback]306569[/snapback][/right]

hey my new friend...i'm so glad that u like my work...thank u very much gregers!!!
manitaaan
QUOTE(mohammed_intekhab @ Apr 4 2007, 01:20 AM)
QUOTE(manitaaan @ Apr 3 2007, 07:54 PM)
dear man,

the image is too small.

[right][snapback]306306[/snapback][/right]

Hy first of all welcome to M9 grouphug.gif
and i see your problem acording to me your orignal ile size is more thann 1.5mb...
When file size more than 1.5 mb imageshack automatically reduce size to onvert into 1.5mb.
so you shoul other imagehosting site.
like http://www.tinypic.com
and enjoy smile.gif
[right][snapback]306387[/snapback][/right]
assalamualaikum mohammad...thanks for ur suggestions...thanks again...
jasnasto
Here I am... smile.gif

This is very good manitaaan... thumbsup.gif
Your barwork looked nice in the other themes of yours, but I'm glad to see you worked more on the functionality this time... clap.gif

Few suggestions tho...
I don't know know how original image looks like, but it'll might stand out more, if it's brighter and a bit more colourful on the standby...
I like what you've done with the input 2, I'll apply the same to input 1 and probably popup and activity menu...
One more thing, the text in morelist should be the same colour as the menu text on the other screens...

Keep up the good work and see you around... byebye.gif
Oopsession
Hi Mani, This theme looks very nice indeed for your first theme here clap.gif i would do what Jas suggested... boost the colours and brightness of your Standby, and apply the same effect you have applied on Input 2 also to (Input 1 and Popup and Activity Menu Screens).. and change the text colour in Morelist.. like Jas said.. and you will have a really nice theme clap.gif
aapaii
salamz man! clap.gif

themes ko mmg cun and gempaks! aku suke barwork ko. mmg clean n functional. membuatkan ku terase nak berguru cs lak ngan ko.. notworthy.gif
tp nape standby ko nampak gelap gile compare ngan image asal? kalo ko pakai image asal tu utk standy lagi lawa ku rase.. silap.. lg akan menambahkan kegempakanz theme ko ni.. ko tak de contact no ke man? le kite lepak2 berbincang ke ape ke..
zjurina
hii mannii...

so much better preview, and so much better fitted theme thumbsup.gif now !

very good balance... you have an high sense for colours my friend.

And it is rare for the first making theme.

your Softs gets a much better look now, and the highs are too quite good.

see that our girls had yet commented and suggested the same thing I ve yet said,
all is a bit to dark...

you couldnt get better commenters and advisers 10.gif

an another thing... but it is my personnal affinnity, you dont have to adopt it, if you
prefer doing like this...
- the morelist imo dont have to frame it... all will look lighter.

I like framing... a lot... (some tell me perhaps too much...hahaha,,, but it s me...)
still dont need to input them if dont need.

But it is not categoric... somwhere , especially if you have a case with the Morelist
different picture (when it fits to the theme environnement), then could take in
option to frame a Morelist...

But it is only my style and my opinions... you dont have to adopt them, if you dont
like.
_______

This first of your theme shows a lot of your capacity, because a theme looks very
good, and is very good balanced.

Keep it on in that way clap.gif byebye.gif
bj1605
Looking good, and I agree with everyone else that it's a good theme especially for a first wink.gif

Is it a photo for the background? It has a reflection blink.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Apr 4 2007, 05:44 PM)
Here I am... smile.gif

This is very good manitaaan... thumbsup.gif
Your barwork looked nice in the other themes of yours, but I'm glad to see you worked more on the functionality this time...  clap.gif

Few suggestions tho...
I don't know know how original image looks like, but it'll might stand out more, if it's brighter and a bit more colourful on the standby...
I like what you've done with the input 2, I'll apply the same to  input 1 and probably popup and activity menu...
One more thing, the text in morelist should be the same colour as the menu text on the other screens...

Keep up the good work and see you around...  byebye.gif

[right][snapback]306642[/snapback][/right]

byebye.gif thanks alot jasna...i'm appreciate that make me inspired to do more a quality themes... clap.gif clap.gif byebye.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(Oopsession @ Apr 4 2007, 09:33 PM)
Hi Mani, This theme looks very nice indeed for your first theme here  clap.gif  i would do what Jas suggested... boost the colours and brightness of your Standby, and apply the same effect you have applied on Input 2 also to (Input 1 and Popup and Activity Menu Screens).. and change the text colour in Morelist.. like Jas said.. and you will have a really nice theme  clap.gif 
[right][snapback]306745[/snapback][/right]

clap.gif clap.gif thanks for ur comments oops..appreciate that,encorage me to do more quality themes...thanks my friend clap.gif
manitaaan
clap.gif
QUOTE(aapaii @ Apr 4 2007, 09:57 PM)
salamz man!  clap.gif

themes ko mmg cun and gempaks! aku suke barwork ko. mmg clean n functional. membuatkan ku terase nak berguru cs lak ngan ko..  notworthy.gif
tp nape standby ko nampak gelap gile compare ngan image asal? kalo ko pakai image asal tu utk standy lagi lawa ku rase.. silap.. lg akan menambahkan kegempakanz theme ko ni.. ko tak de contact no ke man? le kite lepak2 berbincang ke ape ke..
[right][snapback]306765[/snapback][/right]
clap.gif clap.gif makasih aapaii...bg email ko nanti aku bls...innocence tmc ingay aku nak masuk la
manitaaan
QUOTE(zjurina @ Apr 5 2007, 12:19 AM)
hii mannii...

so much better preview, and so much better fitted theme  thumbsup.gif  now !

very good balance... you have an high sense for colours my friend.

And it is rare for the first making theme.

your Softs gets a much better look now, and the highs are too quite good.

see that our girls had yet commented and suggested the same thing I ve yet said,
all is a bit to dark...

you couldnt get better commenters and advisers  10.gif

an another thing... but it is my personnal affinnity, you dont have to adopt it, if you
prefer doing like this...
- the morelist imo dont have to frame it... all will look lighter. clap.gif  clap.gif thank u very much my mentor for ur comments & advices...i'm so glad u know,encourage me todo more quality themes ...i really admire of ur frames on ur bar in pampering...love it nice color ans balance...actually u have a highest sense of color...zj thanks again..myfriend see ya! byebye.gif  10.gif

I like framing... a lot... (some tell me perhaps too much...hahaha,,, but it s me...)
still dont need to input them if dont need.

But it is not categoric... somwhere , especially if you have a case with the Morelist
different picture (when it fits to the theme environnement), then could take in
option to frame a Morelist...

But it is only my style and my opinions... you dont have to adopt them, if you dont
like.
_______

This first of your theme shows a lot of your capacity, because a theme looks very
good, and is very good balanced.

Keep it on in that way  clap.gif  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]306866[/snapback][/right]

manitaaan
byebye.gif
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Apr 5 2007, 01:39 AM)
Looking good, and I agree with everyone else that it's a good theme especially for a first wink.gif

Is it a photo for the background? It has a reflection blink.gif
[right][snapback]306964[/snapback][/right]

byebye.gif thanks bj for ur comments...actually there are 2 layer of bground..1st my ori drawing & 2nd also my drawing and i reduce fill of the 2nd about 40%...thanks again bj clap.gif
aapaii
Dear Man,

We will be very glad if you wld like to enter this week's TMC and I personally hope you cld join. I think that your theme cld do way much better than mine coz I'm such a noob with cs. crybaby.gif Just don't forget to submit your themes before the dateline, which happen to be this Sunday. All the best for the TMC.

btw, I also hope you cld join the group. laugh.gif
jdjMadDog
Hello !!! mani... Wish u most Wellcome to m9...

Nice Theme and OK Preview thumbsup.gif

as many Elders Joined to Comment Before, and said It All Well allready,
just keep listen to Advices and Learn from Others...

Allways try to get the Best Preview...

... well, to save as PNG is most Wellcome, cause u will get the best Quality
... in some Cases if It's to Big u can use the JPG but then decrease the Compression,
and save the Image with more Quality
manitaaan
QUOTE(jdjMadDog @ Apr 6 2007, 12:41 AM)
Hello !!! mani... Wish u most Wellcome to m9...

Nice Theme and OK Preview thumbsup.gif

as many Elders Joined to Comment Before, and said It All Well allready,
just keep listen to Advices and Learn from Others...

Allways try to get the Best Preview...

... well, to save as PNG is most Wellcome, cause u will get the best Quality
... in some Cases if It's to Big u can use the JPG but then decrease the Compression,
and save the Image with more Quality
[right][snapback]307532[/snapback][/right]

byebye.gif you're welcome jdjmaddog...appreciate that...always keep in touch rite? clap.gif
manitaaan
user posted imageHEELO THERE TO ALL MY FRIENDS...THIS IS MY PREVIEW IN TMC WEEK 160...MY FIRST ENTRY...SO GLAD IF YOU ALL MY FRIENDS CAN COMMENTS & ADVICES MY THEME...THANKS! clap.gif byebye.gif
zjurina
very nice theme... thumbsup.gif
_________

dont forget to upload it in the Final Entry Thread !
Tyronne
nice bars. nice theme. One thing though, but its just me, the image on your desktop don't fit on the rest of the theme. because of the different color, i think (green). but nice work. You are a fast learner. wow. smile.gif
bj1605
user posted image

_____

You really are learning fast as tyronne said, just keep going and don't rush. I think the standby bg is a bit squashed and blurry if you ask me wink.gif I would change the desktop image to the bird too, I don't understand what its green for. Otherwise GREAT
Sedma
I agree with Tyronne and bj1605, you are really fast learning notworthy.gif I like your style thumbsup.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(Tyronne @ Apr 8 2007, 09:40 PM)
nice bars. nice theme. One thing though, but its just me, the image on your desktop don't fit on the rest of the theme. because of the different color, i think (green). but nice work. You are a fast learner. wow. smile.gif
[right][snapback]309193[/snapback][/right]

byebye.gif clap.gif thanks alot tyronne...perhaps ican improve my skills ...thanks! clap.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Apr 9 2007, 02:45 AM)
user posted image

_____

You really are learning fast as tyronne said, just keep going and don't rush. I think the standby bg is a bit squashed and blurry if you ask me wink.gif I would change the desktop image to the bird too, I don't understand what its green for. Otherwise GREAT
[right][snapback]309505[/snapback][/right]

i agree wiyh u bj..thanks! clap.gif
manitaaan
clap.gif
QUOTE(Sedma @ Apr 9 2007, 06:39 AM)
I agree with Tyronne and bj1605, you are really fast learning notworthy.gif I like your style thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]309621[/snapback][/right]

clap.gif thanks sedma...i liked ur style too...thanks! clap.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(zjurina @ Apr 8 2007, 07:25 PM)
very nice theme...  thumbsup.gif
_________

dont forget to upload it in the Final Entry Thread !
[right][snapback]309131[/snapback][/right]

byebye.gif i'm not ready for this time zj...but i more confident for upcoming tmc-161...thanks clap.gif
Tyronne
man, why didn't you post your preview in final preview thread? even if you say you're not confident enough, always fight man. it's better to try always. see yah on next tmc. smile.gif
maampia
I like your bars and your choices in color! Keep theming!!! grouphug.gif
jasnasto
Your last theme looks pretty good to me, nice barwork and colouring... clap.gif
Agree with everyone about the desktop screen... hope to see you in one of the next TMC's... byebye.gif
manitaaan
byebye.gif
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Apr 9 2007, 10:40 PM)
Your last theme looks pretty good to me, nice barwork and colouring... clap.gif
Agree with everyone about the desktop screen... hope to see you in one of the next TMC's...  byebye.gif

[right][snapback]310078[/snapback][/right]

byebye.gif thanks alot jasna..i appreciate that and agree with u about my desktop..see in tmc161...bye byebye.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(Tyronne @ Apr 9 2007, 02:22 PM)
man, why didn't you post your preview in final preview thread? even if you say you're not confident enough, always fight man. it's better to try always. see yah on next tmc. smile.gif
[right][snapback]309764[/snapback][/right]

byebye.gif thanks tyronne.for ur encouragement...see u in tmc161 clap.gif
manitaaan
QUOTE(maampia @ Apr 9 2007, 04:46 PM)
I like your bars and your choices in color! Keep theming!!! grouphug.gif
[right][snapback]309807[/snapback][/right]

clap.gif thanks maa..so glad u liked my bars and colors...see u in tmc161 clap.gif byebye.gif
cloe4eva
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]hey how do you make themes for the w810i i aint gotta clue n i wanna make 1by the way the theme at the middle ov the page kewl theme 10.gif from me if ya cud help that wud be gd tar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.