Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Time To Show Off
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Ringtones > Masters of Sound
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66
dragon2590
Hai there anyone that had made new ringtones can post them here so fell free to post as many as u want clap.gif gathering.gif byebye.gif weightlift.gif 10.gif cool.gif
technokid1974
nice remixes 10.gif
dragon2590
QUOTE(technokid360 @ Mar 24 2007, 08:42 PM)
nice remixes 10.gif
[right][snapback]300344[/snapback][/right]

thanks man
remember to post all your new ringtones here k byebye.gif clap.gif gathering.gif notworthy.gif 10.gif
VanjaT630
@ techno - NOT ALL OF THEM.... Please... The post would be veeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeery long.... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif tongue.gif
coolguy6415
i tried on my laptop....

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/113975/

check it out guys
ssivic
@tehno- bro I know you like ringtones, but like Vanja said...NOT all, please...dude you have like 2100 ringtoes.... surrender.gif 10.gif clap.gif
tongue.gif laugh.gif

I will reach your level some day......yea one day...probbably never! thumbsup.gif wow.gif blink.gif
gka3000
vanja , dragon is this place available for us to post info. about all our uploaded ringtones or just remixed , dj mixed ringtones etc. ... thx ...

cheers.gif walkman.gif
ssivic
I think all...not youst mixed ones... byebye.gif
VanjaT630
I think so too, well, this topic was started by dragon, ask him...
dragon2590
QUOTE(gka3000 @ Mar 25 2007, 05:04 AM)
vanja , dragon is this place available for us to post info. about all our uploaded ringtones or just remixed , dj mixed ringtones etc. ... thx ...

cheers.gif  walkman.gif
[right][snapback]300442[/snapback][/right]

yes it is for all uploaded ringtones happy.gif cool.gif smile.gif thumbsup.gif clapping.gif rockon.gif cheers.gif angel_not.gif punk.gif thumbs_up.gif walkman.gif
technokid1974
QUOTE(VanjaT630 @ Mar 25 2007, 07:55 PM)
@ techno - NOT ALL OF THEM.... Please... The post would be veeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeery long.... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif tongue.gif
[right][snapback]300414[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(ssivic @ Mar 25 2007, 09:02 PM)
@tehno- bro I know you like ringtones, but like Vanja said...NOT all, please...dude you have like 2100 ringtoes.... surrender.gif  10.gif  clap.gif
tongue.gif  laugh.gif

I will reach your level some day......yea one day...probbably never! thumbsup.gif  wow.gif  blink.gif
[right][snapback]300439[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif thanks 4 being nice smile.gif thumbsup.gif
dragon2590
hi guys this is my new ringtone
akon-lonly(Dragon2590 remix)

hope u like it byebye.gif
dragon2590
@technokid360---thanks for voating me to be first man 10.gif clap.gif gathering.gif notworthy.gif
and again thanks
gka3000
thankyou in advance for the replys everyone ... clapping.gif dragon maybe it will take too many posts to display about all our ringtone uploads here so why dont each of us display all our uploads in one post by editing for each week ... that means for each week u can edit the info about ur uploads in the same post ... and in the end of the week u should start another post to display titles of the ringtones that u uploaded for the new week ... i dont know this is just a guess ... its upto u buddy ... notworthy.gif

10.gif gathering.gif
VanjaT630
Good idea gka...thumbsup.gif
ssivic
Wery cool thinking... I am in!
dragon2590
ok just nice
dragon2590
black eyed peas----pump it (Dragon2590 remix) (new)
gka3000
my mp3 ringtone uploads from march 25 , 2007 to march 30 , 2007 week 01

Keep Ur Headup
Away From The Sun
Down In Flames
If I Could Be Like That
Loser
Whats Your Flava
Lean On Me (98 Mix)
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Change
Obsession
Take It Easy
Straight Cadillac Pimpin
Love Song
Try Again
I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing
Jaded
This Is The World We Live In
Physical
Rewind
It Was You
See Ya
The Tide Is High
Back Here
If You Were Mine
Runaway
Year 3000
Sleeping With The Lights On

(ok guys here it starts this is my first post for the ringtones i've uploaded ... so far i uploaded 115 mp3 ringtones but i dont think i have time to put all of those titles here so i will start from this week ... u can find all my older mp3 ringtone uploads in my mp3 ringtone gallery) and i wont put both ringtone song title and artists here cuz its really hard to do that but when u click on a ringtone more info can be seen on the tag info for each mp3 ringtone ...

thumbsup.gif
ssivic
Wery nice....gka, adn allready 115 rinies...I am inpressed! notworthy.gif
sunilkm123
QUOTE(ssivic @ Mar 25 2007, 09:43 PM)
Wery nice....gka, adn allready 115 rinies...I am inpressed! notworthy.gif
[right][snapback]300619[/snapback][/right]

should i post all my tones links here ?
wink.gif
gka3000
thanks vanja dragon and ssivic ... and yo sunil whts up where have u been bro ... im from the other side of ur country ...

cheers.gif
ssivic
Dude, the deal is like this... you make one post, and put in it all uploaded tunes in on week, so every week a new post with thats week tunes...

Hope you understand. byebye.gif
sunilkm123
QUOTE(gka3000 @ Mar 25 2007, 10:07 PM)
thanks vanja dragon and ssivic ... and yo sunil whts up where have u been bro ... im from the other side of ur country ...

cheers.gif
[right][snapback]300640[/snapback][/right]

smile.gif bit busy wid my works
im not having much time to sit infront of my pc and work sad.gif
ssivic
OK so I will start in this post...

Srce je moje violina-tehno
sunilkm123
My Uploaded Mp3 Ringtones smile.gif

Tumhi Dekhona Theme
Tumhi Dekho na
Tumhi Dekho na 2
I Love for what u are
coolguy6415
gr8 collection guys n good to see all the tones in one thread otherwise the ringtone section will b flooded with the MOS guys....

110 ringtone...

Sunil with a long list ....etc...
vanja can u make a thread each week whr every one post their ringtones heading the date and then the mp3 tones in single post . each time edit the post and add the tones by the date.

thnx
VanjaT630
Well, wouldn't it be easier that every member that wants to keep track of his uploads has a topic for himself, than you can have a post for each day if you wish...tongue.gif... blink.gif... If that's what will make you happy, go ahead...
dragon2590
guys guys guysi made 2 ringtones for this week which is best
linkin park---in the end(Dragon2590 remix) (new)
maroon 5---this love(Dragon2590 remix) (new)
dragon2590
i might be posting my new ringtones on the 31th
cause busy studying for my exam's

sorry no time to do ringtones for bout 2 or 3 days but i will be checking in the forum daily bye byebye.gif
coolguy6415
I meant to say :

Every week's Thread
in which Every member can post but only once in the week for his own posts.

whenever he create a ringtone and wanna add to it he will edit the post and will add them there mentioning the Date .

so if thr r 12 MOS members in total 13 posts will b thr for ringtones One extra for u ( for intro Speech )

and after that as usual ppl can comment on the tones normally.

hope this time its clear.

QUOTE(VanjaT630 @ Mar 26 2007, 05:48 PM)
Well, wouldn't it be easier that every member that wants to keep track of his uploads has a topic for himself, than you can have a post for each day if you wish...tongue.gif... blink.gif... If that's what will make you happy, go ahead...
[right][snapback]301042[/snapback][/right]

dragon2590
I meant to say :

Every week's Thread 
in which  Every member can post but only once in the week for his own posts.

whenever he create a ringtone and wanna add to it he will edit the post and will add them there mentioning the Date .

so if thr r 12 MOS members in total 13 posts will b thr for ringtones One extra for u ( for intro Speech )

and after that as usual ppl can comment on the tones normally.

hope this time its clear.

yes that was what gka master plan
wink.gif tongue.gif blink.gif clapping.gif haha.gif
VanjaT630
@ coolguy - ...which would make that after 40 Weeks we have 40 threads here...

Here's an idea, a brand new topic, similar to the Ringtone Challenge Trophy Room, I have an introduction, and eac member gets one post... which he edits... And it would look like this:

VanjaT630

March 07 - 1st Week

tune1
tune2
tune3
... etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------
March 07 - 2nd Week

tune 1
tune2
tune3
...etc...
-------------------------------------------------------------
March 07 - 3rd Week

tune1
tune2
tune3
...etc.

Get the idea?
dragon2590
ok guys we will start on the first of april until that chill out k clap.gif bye byebye.gif
coolguy6415
its vry hot here in india so i really need some chillling... solution

n yes we r not fighting we r discussing something

QUOTE(dragon2590 @ Mar 27 2007, 02:55 PM)
ok guys we will start on the first of april until that chill out k  clap.gif bye byebye.gif
[right][snapback]301574[/snapback][/right]

ssivic
Is that going to be 1. april joke? HAHAHAHA!

Yes I know, but I couldnt resist... byebye.gif
dragon2590
QUOTE(ssivic @ Mar 27 2007, 05:10 AM)
Is that going to be 1. april joke? HAHAHAHA!

Yes I know, but I couldnt resist... byebye.gif
[right][snapback]301629[/snapback][/right]

i know what u mean man clap.gif laugh.gif haha.gif
dragon2590
yo guys this is my enteri for this weeks competition how is it
Counting Crows---Accidentally in Love(Dragon2590 Remix)
ssivic
Sounds good to me.... 10.gif
gka3000
ya im ok with it kool 10.gif
dragon2590
ssivic---Sounds good to me....  10.gif

gka3000---ya im ok with it kool  10.gif

thank for the support guys notworthy.gif clap.gif

ssivic
I NEED HELP FOR FILLING UP A REQUESTS FROM MP3 RINGTONES!

So What I need is that someone of you guys try to find on a internet
cult cartoon classics: uleyceas, gummi bears, albert the fifth musketerr.

and for tv themes:
the littlest hobo, mcgyver that starred richard dean anderson, due south and quantum leap

Help, please!!!!!!!

I have so much work to do...college and all, and I am booked over there in mp3 ringtones...so please friends find thease tunes and make a ringtones (mp3) of them...please!
Coolguy is helping all ready with some indian song... surrender.gif

I am working on some other requests...So I cant fill them all, well not soon at least...
dragon2590
QUOTE(ssivic @ Mar 28 2007, 11:53 AM)
I NEED HELP FOR FILLING UP A REQUESTS FROM MP3 RINGTONES!

So What I need is that someone of you guys try to find on a internet
cult cartoon classics: uleyceas, gummi bears, albert the fifth musketerr.

and for tv themes:
the littlest hobo, mcgyver that starred richard dean anderson, due south and quantum leap

Help, please!!!!!!!

I have so much work to do...college and all, and I am booked over there in mp3 ringtones...so please friends find thease tunes and make a ringtones (mp3) of them...please!
Coolguy is helping all ready with some indian song... surrender.gif

I am working on some other requests...So I cant fill them all, well not soon at least...
[right][snapback]302353[/snapback][/right]

ok bro i have got 2 of the mp3 of the list but i will keep searching weightlift.gif
dragon2590
gummi bears (Dragon2590)

the ittlest hobo (Dragon2590)

here u go
ssivic
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
coolguy6415
buddy here is ur Quantum Leap theme...

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/117098/
ssivic
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
coolguy6415
IN WAV FORMAT - http://rapidshare.com/files/23296848/quantum.wav

BOTH THE FILE HAS DIFFERENT SOUNDS I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS REQUIRED. PLS CHECK
dragon2590
hai guys if u don't mind i need a very important info what software is best on making a remix i have tried virtual DJ v3.0 & Aduacity

but thest softwares don't have much i can do with
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.