Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: England Vs. Croatia
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
Pages: 1, 2
ssivic
Well since Macedonia and Croatia are pretty young countries, they have strong football teams....

As many of you probbably dont know where are those countries probbably best exsample is

Tehnokid360 - he lives in Australia, but he is from Macedonia, as his heart is...FRIEND!

Ssivic of VanjaT630(Leader of M.O.S. team) as from Croatia...

Macedonia & Croatia have played several games one in 1998 for qualifications for European Cup and it ended 3:2 in favor of Croatia...

Than again in 1999, also for qualifications for European Cup and it ended 1 : 1

Than again in 2003, a friendly game, ended 2:2

Than again in 2004, also friendly game ended 1:0 in favor of Croatia...

And now in 2007 they are about to play in 5 days(24.03.2007), so who is going to win.....?

cant wait to see tehnokids reply...... clap.gif

P.S. good luck to bouth teams, and may the best win!
mario prst
the match starts in 1/2 hour
i hop we will get 1 point at least
ssivic
At this time Macedonia is winning 1:0! But there is still time...
ssivic
1 : 1

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
VanjaT630
2 : 1.... Croatia won... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif...
ssivic
C R O A T I A clap.gif W I N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

2 : 1

HERE are some pictures from the game.... clap.gif clap.gif
VanjaT630
@ ssivic - Looks like I've beat you to the post by a microsecond...tongue.gif...
ssivic
yea....
mario prst
i'm proud to be croat
&
we had luck clap.gif
technokid1974
user posted image 2 - 1user posted image

Congratulation on your win clap.gif 10.gif cheers.gif haha.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
ssivic
Thanks tehno....
hlteq
As far as I am Russian, a can not miss this topic.
6th June 2007.
Croatia vs Russia.
A got to be realistic, do not think we got something to do in final stage, but I really want our team to pass this round. Wonders are happening sometimes.
Just enough to remember match from group stage of Champions Leage with Arsenal vs CSKA (from Moscow). Woulb be interesting to see coming matches, but for us this match with Croatia is the most important I guess.
ssivic
Yes it probbably is...and it is going to be in my city clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif guess where I am going to be? At the game of course....

We shall see I think we have talented players...and a good choach! 10.gif

Good luck to you team!
hlteq
I don't scruple in your team and players. On thу opposite, I'm afraid a bit, that ours will show nothing. Anyway, we will see.
Good luck to your team too cheers.gif
mario prst
i just hope croatia and our neighbour hungary will hoste euro 2012,
i'll know for 7 days
and good luck russia you'll need it byebye.gif
ssivic
Cant wait the game....the tention in the air....
ssivic
Shi* and fuc* and all we didnt get the Euro 2012!!!!! awwwwww! I am so dissapointed! crybaby.gif
mario prst
what does poland and ukraine have that we don't mf_argue.gif chair.gif stretcher.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif surrender.gif
ssivic
Well they have bigger population....only that...and everyone said that there is no chance that they get it...but here is evdence that Europe hate us...I suggest we dont even enter EU!
mario prst
why? because we are from eastern europe or should i say "balcan"
ssivic
Well I dont know.....they just hate us...thats it...guess for what I am going to vote when we are going to deciede if we are going into europe or not!!!!
mario prst
well it will be their loss,i hope so
mario prst
oh i forgot we did't get even 1 vote
ssivic
awwwww...yes Mario gr8 work bring some more salt on my wound!!!
technokid1974
It's all politics, and never sell your soul 2 wealthy countries. Macedonia has been liking EU and NATO bum 4 so long and got nothing.
ssivic
Dont worry, Macedonia isnt the only country from Balcan doing this....
mario prst
QUOTE(technokid360 @ Apr 19 2007, 02:47 AM)
It's all politics, and never sell your soul 2 wealthy countries. Macedonia has been liking EU and NATO bum 4 so long and got nothing.
[right][snapback]316266[/snapback][/right]

we are all in same sranju
ssivic
Once again ppl, Croatia and Macedonia are playing. 17. 11. 2007, at 8 PM, another match which will decide if Croatia will go into EU 2008.

Best of luck to both teems. thumbsup.gif
AzureSephiroth
Rooting for Croatia wink.gif
ssivic
Thanks for the support Az! smile.gif

clapping.gif We only need one point, and EURO 2008, here we come!!!!

Cant wait, only 6 more hours!!!!
technokid1974
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

AzureSephiroth thanks notworthy.gif
ssivic
And for who are you cheering Tehno? Croatia? tongue.gif .lol: JK

Good luck to all!

user posted imageuser posted image
pantoflica
user posted image <<< Croatia 0 - 2 Macedonia >>>user posted image

user posted image
technokid1974

ye! Macedonia win

user posted image

Croatia progress despite losing 2 Macedonia

user posted image 2 : 0 user posted image

The visitors lost their unbeaten record in Group E yet qualified for the EURO courtesy of events elsewhere.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ssivic
So sad crybaby.gif ....but the playground was awful! All that mud! I think is had to be played some other time...when the terrain was ok, and not all this mud.

Congrats to Macedonia!
ssivic
Tonight, at 9 Pm ( Croatian time) starts the football gam e between Croatia, and England.

England needs tie, or win to go to Euro 2008, and Croatia has already assured its play on Euro 2008.

Good luck to all!

shoutout
England failed to get the point they needed to qualify score 3-2 to Croatia congart croatia
happylass
Congrats to your country for there football win ssivic they played great clap.gif

Im very english but as for england.....user posted image
ssivic
Thank you user posted image

I am so happy, all over my town they are parties, and I think Russians are happy to...smile.gif

Thank you!!!
technokid1974

HRVATSKAHRVATSKAHRVATSKAHRVATSKA

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

link

clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif

pantoflica
clap.gif notworthy.gif clapping.gif wow.gif thank you bro!! notworthy.gif clap.gif clapping.gif wow.gif
happylass
pantoflica im so happy for your country but i need to borrow your kick the dirt smiley where england is concerned laugh.gif only kidding so happy for you smile.gif maybe one day when we eventually get a good manager we will come back smile.gif we live in hope...
antonis1978
Congrats clap.gif clapping.gif wow.gif 10.gif cheers.gif wink.gif
pantoflica
@happylass

clap.gif yeah..im sorry because of the England..but that's the game....and SURE U WILL BE BACK! England is like Terminator..cant destroy her! wink.gif clapping.gif wow.gif

@ antonis

notworthy.gif thank you! notworthy.gif
ssivic
Yup, England will surely come back...and I think we shall se England on next FIFA World cup 2010!

Thanks Antonis, your team is good to! Hope Croata and Greece will not have to play together at the beginning! tongue.gif smile.gif
chrisa21
i dont think so sven.
i think that both croatia and greece will be leader of the groups...so see you at finals laugh.gif gathering.gif
ssivic
That is what I was saying! I want to see you and me in the finals, and not on the beginning...

Good luck devil2.gif
antonis1978
QUOTE(chrisa21 @ Nov 23 2007, 09:53 AM)
i dont think so sven.
i think that both croatia and greece will be leader of the groups...so see you at finals laugh.gif  gathering.gif
[right][snapback]441795[/snapback][/right]

weightlift.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif notworthy.gif

QUOTE(ssivic @ Nov 23 2007, 11:35 AM)
That is what I was saying! I want to see you and me in the finals, and not on the beginning...

Good luck devil2.gif
[right][snapback]441833[/snapback][/right]

Do u mean "goodluck"? wow.gif wow.gif or "goodluck"? 1.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif haha.gif thumbsup.gif
ssivic
@Antonis
Well I wish you "good luck" wow.gif wow.gif Until you play against Croatia...than...well...you know...
antonis1978
I know..... I know.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.