Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyronne's Collection Of Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Tyronne
Hello everyone. Welcome to my thread. In Here, you can view the previews of all the themes i did and you can download them for free.

i recommend that you browse my thread starting from the last page going backwards.(so you can see quality themes first than my first crappy themes... laugh.gif )

My Homesite

For nokia S40 themes, check here: Tyronne's nokia S40 Themes
Tyronne
this is my first theme.

hopefully i will get feedbacks/comments/critisms/helps from the vast superb themers here. clap.gif

Download theme

user posted image

EDIT:
@bj - yes you are right the preview is kinda small so i made it bigger this time.
Tyronne
This is my 2nd theme. I made it from scratch. I try to mess around with the blending option in PS.

Download theme

user posted image

Another thing, i dont know what to name this theme so i just named it viotech. vio for d color(looks like violet, or shade of violet) tech for looking techy? tongue.gif
bj1605
Ummmm.it looks....small unsure.gif
Tyronne
i edited the previews to make it bigger. now everyone can see the previews.
ArthurWill
Welcome to grouphug.gif

The first theme of yours definitely looks a lot better compare to mine. tongue.gif thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
Very nice work on both themes, but I like violet more, great colouring, details and pretty good functionality... love the softkeys especially... clap.gif
Bleach looks good, but I think dark grey menu text would improve the readability on some screens... softkeys look a kind of jagged to me, but you probably wanted them that way... surrender.gif

All in all, you're very talented, Tyronne... keep it up... thumbsup.gif
Tyronne
@ Arthurwill - thanks.

@ Jas - thanks jas. I am so honored that you like my theme. you are one of the best themers here. i love your thread, full of wonderful themes.
davis-art
Good start, Tyronne. I like your Bleach theme, keep it on!
mohammed_intekhab
good start tryoone smile.gif grouphug.gif
Tyronne
@ davis-art

thanks for liking my bleach theme.

@ mohammed

thanks.

-- i have finished another theme. but im not satisfied with it. the color green seems too bright. i will edit it first before posting. hopefully tomorrow.
adonisdemon
The bleach theme is totally awesome! 10.gif

Welcome thumbsup.gif
bj1605
wow.gif Now that I see them, they rock. You are one of the few people that uses the bevel blending mode properly. Great colour combos and ideas too wink.gif
Tyronne
@ bj - thanks. i thought everyone uses bevels. now that given the idea, i will do some without bevels. but maybe next time.

for the mean time....

Download Theme

user posted image

Softkey animation:
user posted image

Download theme

oh, the desktop and bacground pictures were'nt like in the preview. i cancelled the texture. i forgot to update the preview. too lazy. tongue.gif

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Tyronne
* double post *
Tyronne
@ adonisdemon - thank you.

looks like many are more favorable for my bleach theme. thanks to all. but my viotech - i did it from scratch. it took me hours to finish it. but anyway, thanks to all. clap.gif
Tyronne
i love this theme. i enjoyed doing this. hope everyone will like it. it looks good at my mobile too. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Transformers

user posted image

Download theme
Tyronne
I was planning to join the TMC for the first time. This week's topic - Stone and Rocks. But my theme isn't finished yet. but for the sneak peek:

user posted image

What do you think guys? i exchange the cubes of the rubik's cube with birthstones.
Tyronne
this is my entry to this week's TMC - rock and stones. As i said earlier, it is a rubik's cube Birthstone special edition. laugh.gif

Download theme
user posted image
jasnasto
Interesting concept, Tyrrone... but I have to say I prefer the subtle frames on your sneak preview... surrender.gif
The current concept is OK tho... thumbsup.gif... apart from the fact that all frames look like thay have different thickness and bottom of the highlights could be slimmer IMO... byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
good ne tryone
follow jasna guideline smile.gif
Tyronne
Oh thanks jasna and mohammed for the comments on my theme. Sadly, i already uploaded the theme on the final preview thread. Argh, next time i will not rush into things. i will wait for comments of my fellow themers. thanks though.
davis-art
Sweet titles, Tyronne wow.gif
Tyronne
@ davis-art - haha. glad you liked the title. it was the first thing that popped up in my mind. I thought it should be the title because the dominant stone was ruby. happy.gif
maampia
Kabayan pala ini... tongue.gif

I shall return and check on your themes... Patawad muna, di pa magkandaugaga... tongue.gif
Tyronne
@ pia - cge. ansaya nmn na my kabbayan d2 na prehas ang hilig - theming. (txt vrsion pa 2ng pgtyp ko. hehe) laugh.gif Do what you need to do for now, Pia. thumbsup.gif
zjurina
Improving highly fast clap.gif clap.gif ... congrats !

Your "Transformers" theme is really a good one thumbsup.gif
Tyronne
@zj - thanks. I really love my Transformers theme too.
ami 89
i like ur forsaken theme the most .. keep it up thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Mar 24 2007, 09:34 AM)

The current concept is OK tho... thumbsup.gif... apart from the fact that all frames look like thay have different thickness and bottom of the highlights could be slimmer IMO... byebye.gif

I agree with Jasna about the frames on your TMC theme Tyronne, apart from that very nice theme thumbsup.gif

I really like you Transformers theme clap.gif great barwork and colouring, and functionality clap.gif i would only have added frames on your Popup and Activity Menu screens to make them stand out more, but that's just me... great looking theme anyways.. keep going Tyronne, you've got it! clap.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
Tyronne
@ ami - thanks. I am glad that you liked my Forsaken theme. though i am not satisfied with it. but i think my softkey animation on that theme was great.

@Oopsie - thank you for appreciating my tmc theme, in a way. i intentionally make the base frame of the highs to be thicker - jus to be different. :hehe: but since you and jas liked it to be uniform in thickness, i will maybe edit that theme. but unfortunately, i already uploaded the preview to the final preview thread.
Tyronne
@ Oopsie - i rechecked my Transformers theme preview and you're right. there were no frames on my popup. i thought i put frames on that. i got to edit that theme.
Tyronne
I am working on my next theme already. but i am too lazy to finish it. need motivation to continue. weightlift.gif

but for the sneak peek:

user posted image
Oopsession
This one looks great.. can't wait to see it finished clap.gif clap.gif as for motivation.. all us girls have, are our flowers! devil2.gif laugh.gif byebye.gif
shoutout
must agree with Oops standby looks great look forward to see it finished
aapaii
Hi Tyronne! clap.gif

I know this might sounded a bit late but anyway, Welcome to M9! grouphug.gif

I really loved your transformers theme! Bleach is good too. Just follow the advices frm all the other great themers here and I'm sure you'll become a very good themer (though i personally think that you are very very good already thumbsup.gif )

p/s: is there a chance that you'll convert the transformers theme to a W900i? hehe tongue.gif
Tyronne
@ aapaii - Wow. thank you for you kind words. For that, here is your w900 version of Transformers. smile.gif

@ Oopsie - i followed your advice. i put frames on acitivity menu and popup. thumbsup.gif

Download theme

user posted image
vswindtalker
Transformers look great, the only thing I can say is the colors you use for highlights. If you can use a better contrasting but still matching color for the higlighted text your themes will look better imo. byebye.gif
aapaii
Hi there Tyronne!

Thankx for the Transformers theme! Will download it as soon as the admin approve it! Keep it up mate! thumbsup.gif
Tyronne
@ vswindtalker - thanks mate for your suggestion. i changed the color of the highlights to "82DBFD" and it looks better. (Transformers is my current theme on mobile). but i am too lazy to update the preview and post it here. hehe. surrender.gif
Tyronne
@ aapaii - you are always welcome. smile.gif btw, how do you pronounced your name?
aapaii
@Tyronne

Actually it's not my real name. People call me apai and I wanted to register here as apai but someone already took it rifle.gif wallbash.gif
then i decided to use aapaii. Just pronounce it as apai, using standard vowels (is this correct? the a; e; i; o; u thingy) for the A and pai pronounce it same as a "pie".. u know.. the apple pie thingy..
blink.gif
jasnasto
Transformers theme looks really good, Tyronne... thumbsup.gif
Tyronne
Thanks Jas. smile.gif
Oopsession
I agree wit Jas.. much better now Tyronne clap.gif clap.gif byebye.gif
rantanplan
I like your Transformers theme very much! thumbsup.gif
About your tmc entry I agree with every word Jas said smile.gif
Tyronne
@ rantanplan - thanks. smile.gif

whew! the voting was cancelled due to some misunderstandings. ah another voting should be casted. my head will hurt very much again. all the tmc entries are so good i can not tell which i like most. ahh... surrender.gif
Tyronne
first of all, congrats to winners. smile.gif (i didn't win. i feel so down. First, i had a disagreement with my gf, then this loss.. how sad. it makes me wanna cry! crybaby.gif )

i just finished my new theme to divert my feelings for the moment. laugh.gif

Download Theme

user posted image

Tyronne
tmc 159 - Pampering: does pampering include shopping for women? flowers and chocolates? This is what i have in mind:

user posted image

Or is it more of a sensual and romantic side of pampering? like those massages?
Oopsession
Tyronne, Scrapland looks Great, i like it! clap.gif clap.gif the only thing that i would change is the ( scrollbar background ) try to match it with your background colour to render it almost invisible.. if you know what i mean.

You are coming along fast wow.gif now that's what i'm talking about.. great stuff, keep it up! clapping.gif thumbsup.gif

Don't worry too much about TMC... especially don't fall out with your GF over it.. laugh.gif keep going like you're doing and soon you will get a podium for sure imo clapping.gif

You know it took me about 6 months till i got my first podium, so don't worry be happy smile.gif

As for you TMC Standby... it looks great so far.. and it should be ok for the Topic if... her man gave her the money to go shopping with i guess laugh.gif good work Tyronne clapping.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.