Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-mobile Is Terrible
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
Silkygirl7
rifle.gif A word of warning about the quality of service and customer service at T-MOBILE:Its absolutely terrible! I had it in Michigan and the calls were dropped 50% of the time.People could not hear half of what I said.When I moved to Ohio I thought it would be better.NOT!! Same thing folks.When I called customer service at T-MOBILE they said they can only do a 3 month survey to find out why my service is so bad.Then if they get enough complaints they will CONSIDER adding a tower in my area! The coverage map showed great coverage in the area I was in Michigan! And it showed great coverage in the Ohio town Im in.Well my contract expires on Mar 23 for T-MOBILE.I already have 3 phones with VERIZON and OMG its a world of difference!! BEWARE OF T-MOBILE AND THEIR LOUSY POLICYS.TAKE YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!
Rukavalley
laugh.gif

Oh my....I can understand you completely!! Here in Germany T-Mobile works great, but I would never recommend it. Their customer service was sooo bad. Now they started to worry and hopefully they change anything.

My provider is Vodafone for about 1,5 years now and I´m satisfied. Only thing you must be careful is to choose the right contract as you cannot change it too easily. But network and service is great! Tried it in Germany, mountains in Greece and even in Egypt and had always perfect connection. punk.gif
ssivic
I am using T-mobile and is serves me well here in Croatia....but I think it is because they bought an operator network wich allready had an excellent service....so I am satisfied!
coolguy6415
dunno about T-Mobile Services as we dont have in india

We have airtel and Vodafone
LucasLucas
@ssivic
you are satisfied with t-mobile hr?
do you even use your phone for calling? the sound is terrible, and the coverage is also terrible...
RazBGD
QUOTE(LucasLucas @ May 29 2007, 09:17 AM)
@ssivic
you are satisfied with t-mobile hr?
do you even use your phone for calling? the sound is terrible, and the coverage is also terrible...
[right][snapback]340319[/snapback][/right]

as Ssivic wrote-they bought an operator network which allready had an excellent service.so in fact,that`s not a T-mobile network at all,just T-mobile name.like-you can call Ferrari some other name,but it still is a Ferrari smile.gif
ssivic
@RazBgd

Thanks for replying...thumbsup.gif

@LucasLucas

Yes, I use my mobile for calls, as a matter of fact I only use it for calls, because SMS costs me the same as 30 seconds of talk...

And, I don't know about T-mobile in other countries.....but here it has excellent sound, and coverage....but that was all ready before T - mobile bought the company called Cronet....smile.gif

njoyme
Sorry but I have to disagree on this, I've been using t mobile for 5 yrs and have never had a dropped call! I got my account when I lived in FL I have now moved to AZ the entire trip I always had reception my phone number is still a FL number and still have never dropped a call or have had lack of reception! Also the customer support has been excellent! So I absolutely love t mobile!
ssivic
Next time you write a post please put the name of the one you are referring to...Thank you.
mth785
I've been using T-mobile in Kansas for about 2 years and have never had a dropped call or any other issue. I can't say how good the customer service is because I have never had a reason to talk to them.
adonisdemon
My T-mobile UK works fine for me, and it's HSDPA 3.5G ! 10.gif
w950freak
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Aug 21 2007, 02:47 AM)
My T-mobile UK works fine for me, and it's HSDPA 3.5G ! 10.gif
[right][snapback]391984[/snapback][/right]

wauw!! clap.gif clap.gif

in indonesia 3.5G is still very expensive, and it is also works in some area only wallbash.gif
that's too cruel.....

btw, i'm using TELKOMSEL (member group of our TELKOM) and used to spend 100 to 150 thousand rupiahs per month (about US$10,3 to US$15,5)

for one sms is about US$0,03(is it 3 cent?sorry, in my country we don't use cents) and to make a call is about US$0,16 per 30 seconds.

it's too expensive you know,
especially for a college student like me sad.gif
arbri135
why????? rules.gif rules.gif
arbri135
ive heard good words for it
lostlyrics
gathering.gif

times are changing cool.gif
and seems t-mobile changed also - to the better
- with such great a selection of plans, everyone cAn
find a fit - international calls will become cheaper yet.

grouphug.gif
Alamin007
hi....
lostlyrics
meanwhile even their customer pages work kinda smoothly tongue.gif
kochaji
Such a bad news
eliasjan
QUOTE (Silkygirl7 @ Mar 17 2007, 10:36 PM) *
rifle.gif A word of warning about the quality of service and customer service at T-MOBILE:Its absolutely terrible! I had it in Michigan and the calls were dropped 50% of the time.People could not hear half of what I said.When I moved to Ohio I thought it would be better.NOT!! Same thing folks.When I called customer service at T-MOBILE they said they can only do a 3 month survey to find out why my service is so bad.Then if they get enough complaints they will CONSIDER adding a tower in my area! The coverage map showed great coverage in the area I was in Michigan! And it showed great coverage in the Ohio town Im in.Well my contract expires on Mar 23 for T-MOBILE.I already have 3 phones with VERIZON and OMG its a world of difference!! BEWARE OF T-MOBILE AND THEIR LOUSY POLICYS.TAKE YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

May Be Now The Quality Is Better
manola2
QUOTE (eliasjan @ Feb 1 2011, 02:45 PM) *
QUOTE (Silkygirl7 @ Mar 17 2007, 10:36 PM) *

May Be Now The Quality Is Better

not at all...
i hate T mobile... wacko.gif wallbash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.