Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Players
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
VanjaT630
Any guitar players out there?
NahSoR
learning smile.gif

after acoustic, i wanna learn the bass<my love.
VanjaT630
I'm beginner/intermediate on acoustic, and learning the advanced techniques on the electric - Ibanez RX350EX...fantastic 24 fret 2-way tremolo guitar, with Infinity pickups and on top of all - a string lock system, so your strings stay in tune...

I just dont have enough time to spend it more on playing the guitar, but I would say that for 4 years of playing - I'm quite good....thumbsup.gif
EchoZulu
Nice! smile.gif

I've been playing guitar/bass since I was 10. I still love it but I've sold most of my guitars and I rarely pick up the ones I have left. In my 'guitar playing prime', I studied rock and classical guitar for a few years at a summer program in the US called NGSW. I also used to build my own electric guitars and collect guitars. Now all I really have left is an Ibanez Saber (7-string electric), a nice Ovation, a Fender bass, and a great old Telecaster from the 60s. The Telecaster was actually a studio guitar used by a bunch of musicians on tons of albums - most notably (that I know of) Eric Clapton!
VanjaT630
QUOTE(EchoZulu @ Mar 26 2007, 08:22 PM)
I still love it but I've sold most of my guitars and I rarely pick up the ones I have left.
[right][snapback]301257[/snapback][/right]

Show off... dots.gif

In my 'guitar playing prime', I studied rock and classical guitar for a few years at a summer program in the US called NGSW.

Show off... dots.gif dots.gif

I also used to build my own electric guitars and collect guitars.[right][snapback]301257[/snapback][/right]

Show off... dots.gif dots.gif dots.gif

Now all I really have left is an Ibanez Saber (7-string electric), a nice Ovation, a Fender bass, and a great old Telecaster from the 60s.

Show off... dots.gif dots.gif dots.gif dots.gif

The Telecaster was actually a studio guitar used by a bunch of musicians on tons of albums - most notably (that I know of) Eric Clapton![right][snapback]301257[/snapback][/right]

Show off... dots.gif dots.gif dots.gif dots.gif dots.gif

tongue.gif...gee, it took me a while to build this post this way... wink.gif
EchoZulu
Hehe... wow that definitely must have taken some time! laugh.gif

Not tryin to show off! I just love music and get too enthusiastic I guess... punk.gif whistle.gif clap.gif thumbsup.gif
VanjaT630
??... blink.gif , Well, don't tell me only 3 members of m9 play a guitar... blink.gif ...?!?!... Come on people....
ElQuedros
QUOTE(VanjaT630 @ Apr 30 2007, 10:37 AM)
??... blink.gif , Well, don't tell me only 3 members of m9 play a guitar... blink.gif ...?!?!... Come on people....
[right][snapback]322743[/snapback][/right]

Im a guitar player also smile.gif
VanjaT630
clap.gif
ElQuedros
QUOTE(VanjaT630 @ May 17 2007, 01:31 PM)
clap.gif
[right][snapback]331408[/snapback][/right]

Heheheh :D
technokid1974
sorry VanjaT630 i tried thew time 2 play a Guitar but no good wallbash.gif i love 2 play like Elvis him self wub.gif thumbsup.gif
ssivic
Yea me 2, I know to play one song...and I don't know the name of the song laugh.gif
KopperHol
can someone teach me? i wanted to play guitar my hole life, a have an electric guitar played seasons in the sun once but that was it, if any of u can upload some e-books for me about guitars it will be greatly appreciated user posted image
felanoma
This is my gutar!!!

user posted image

Ibanez.

Cheers!
Benny2478
Check out my guitar video I just made.

DeathRocks
felanoma
QUOTE (Benny2478 @ Feb 15 2009, 12:59 AM) *
Check out my guitar video I just made.

DeathRocks

LOL benny, nice Video and Guitar!

Cheers!
lithomateo
im using a black IBANEZ RG series and a MARSHALL amp at home...and this is my favorite amp that i kept here in the office thumbsup.gif

VanjaT630
Little screamer... but hey, it plays, and that's what counts.. thumbsup.gif ...
wenli
me too!!!!! [: yay! [:
bipul_3112
i'm a guitar player too
i'm not good in aucoustic since i didn't practised in aucoustic for longer time (just 3-4 months)
i'm quite good in electric
i can play solo's like in metallica - whiskey in the jar, forever winter, ...
see-iNO
i want to learn smile.gif
_Speed_
Yep yep
mixalis96b
No, i dont play guitar
zirobam
You found it here!
lostlyrics
why ?

Bratvany
madho_1
hey i really don't know how to play guitar but i'm really eager to learn it
Pratyush_gamer
really wanna learn that...its so cool!!!!...
novchanthol
I used to play it , yeah that's cool with ourself chord ! thumbsup.gif
lostlyrics

I forgot to add, neighbour's cat
does not think that I cAn play tongue.gif
Unknowndevice
I want to learn it too
shuvashisroy
me smile.gif
bash2332
I am a Guitar Player, I play a Guitar Left handed b'coz im a Lefty.. thumbsup.gif , hahah It's funny b'coz the strings and The Opposite for the Right Handed, It's a litter Hard though Because other the Other Chords are Harder to Reach in the Middle Fret..... the F!!

Mahima_pup

Happy Halloween, guitar players

i knws to play 2-3 songs, but dont knw have much technical knowledge.. sad.gif
Ace1997
nope i don't know how to play it. but i will shortly learn it on my vacations ! laugh.gif
Aeronitor
I don't know how to play it. but my brother is a pro Guitarist laugh.gif
soumikatoz
me also want to learn smile.gif
Leafjohn
I know little about playing guitar :shy:
alibaabu
Dont know how yet
Rohitkohli888
I want to learn sad.gif
Mokarbb
its easy
Mokarbb
its easy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.