Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anti-leecher Group
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
VanjaT630
I got the idea when reading the most recent incident with <leacher url snipped>...

Would it be possible to form a group of, let's say 5 members that would scout the web and search mobile phone/psp sites for m9 material... As a start, those sites would be continuously added to our "black-list"... I don't know what other legal methods could be used to fight against such sites...

I would gladly volunteer to be in such group...
jefdizon
Well, we have the M9PD a few years back... then it went cold... last time i checked, it was drslash who was doing this all by himself. sad.gif
VanjaT630
Well, I wouldn't mind going through a lot of sites to find anything taken from m9... a little action for a change, since my ringtoning got to a stop currently...

I wouldn't leave M.o.S., but aside from that, I would try to find sites that are qualified as leechers... from our point of view at least...
pyro_flare
Vanja, still up for the idea?
VanjaT630
I'm up for the idea allright, but I'm not sure I could handle all the obligations here already... M.o.S., Ringtone Challenge, Pimp My Phone Ringtones...

Maybe in a month when I finish my lectures at the university, it'll be a long summer, I'll let you know... wink.gif
Unknowndevice
I agree to you guys
shuvashisroy
anti lecture!
sugato_maity
QUOTE (VanjaT630 @ Feb 14 2007, 08:26 AM) *
<br />Well, I wouldn't mind going through a lot of sites to find anything taken from m9... a little action for a change, since my ringtoning got to a stop currently...<br /><br />I wouldn't leave M.o.S., but aside from that, I would try to find sites that are qualified as leechers... from our point of view at least...<br />
<br /><br /><br /> good thing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.