Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Designs For 2007
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > Wolf Pack
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jefdizon
user posted image

So? what do you guys think? any suggestions? Wildcats? Wolfpack? discuss it here byebye.gif

Please note that this is part of a series of designs, i'll post the avatars after i'm finished with the rest of the sigs.
adonisdemon
Looks like some awesome stuff Jef devil2.gif
shoutout
10.gif love you've been busy cant wait to see the finished work
Lionet
10.gif
Jef, it is great!
I really hate high signatures, so I loved your wonderful work! Of course, popout characters more then all smile.gif
Btw I cant find any character I like, have you a character for me?..
mrklan
wow.gif Great work... clap.gif
It's looking awesome...

My suggestions:
- my favorite is 'sample with character and textured background'
- maybe different border for each group
- another font or size or color for name
- what you think about loooooong name
jefdizon
@Adonis - Thanks, although that's just the tip of the iceberg devil2.gif

@Shoutout - Most of them are done, but i need everyone's opinion on what they want on the design for their own sigs, let me know who and what you want on your sig smile.gif

@Lionet - regarding characters, do you prefer video game characters? or anime? let me know. thumbsup.gif

@Mr.Klan - Thanks for the suggestions, and the answer to all of them would be yes, there will be different borders for each group, it can also be any color you choose. Changing fonts is not a problem, I can change the font to anything you like. smile.gif

Here's one example, it only took me a few minutes to modify maampia's signature, plus the image size is only 33 KB, so it won't take forever to load.

user posted image

Now, i'm also aware that we have a 400 character limit to our sigs, so i'll be uploading them to tinypic and the links to tinyurl.
shoutout
ok jefdizon would like change the old render to this one and have on the link bar links to homesite themes and thanks with a black boarder and the wolfpack logo on the black back ground like you have in the limited size link sig. thanx mate
user posted image
gregers_uk
wow thats all i can say they blow me away.
I was thinkin maybe a predator for my logo as i have already or perhaps a master chief as i am a halo freak.
and as for colour thinking maybe blue/black /red whichever you think best
cant wait these are awesome jef 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif total 100/10
Lionet
QUOTE(jefdizon)
@Lionet - regarding characters, do you prefer video game characters? or anime? let me know.

I'd like to be a "man with a lion head" or any character with mane-hairs. It doesn't matter video games, anime etc. But if it possible I'd prefer a not-anime character. smile.gif
Thank you!
jefdizon
@shoutout - So you want me to change your sig from master chief? no problem. Pity though, i made it already, but since gregers wants a master chief, then it's not a loss, as you can see below tongue.gif.. Your sig is next thumbsup.gif

@gregers_uk - From one Halo freak to another, hope you like this preview byebye.gif
user posted image

@Lionet - So you want a Lionhead character? I'll see what i can find thumbsup.gif

Anyone else? blink.gif

[EDIT]

I had a bit of fun, I just wanted to show you guys, here's vinnie's preview, not final BTW. laugh.gif

user posted image
RazBGD
clap.gif 10.gif notworthy.gif wow.gif clapping.gif
adonisdemon
Jef - can you cutomise mine to include the following:
My Homesite, Oopsie's Homesite, Myspace site.

I'll keep Ichigo (preferably in bankai form).
Sig Type = popout character style mate.

Thanks thumbsup.gif
jefdizon
Good as done thumbsup.gif

[Edit] Done!

@Adonis - If there are corrections, let me know smile.gif

user posted image
adonisdemon
Nice 10.gif wow.gif wow.gif
jdjMadDog
Wow! Jef, That is why u kept it This long... he he, Nice Work I like what I see...
clapping.gif
gregers_uk
ace jef i love its great i am gonna put it on right now!!!!!!
storm016
oh no .. this tooooooo much jef wow.gif

I'm next plz .. I'm next plz ... smile.gif

ok .. cool down .. I choose Shikamaru Nara prefirably the new season (the adult smile.gif )
if not possible ... ummm .. Asuma would be fine . and you may choose the colors you like , the style , and the font too smile.gif ... one thing though ... link to DA included plz.

I suggest to include Kurinai in the characters for anyone who can't decide from the females ofcourse . smile.gif ...
and thanks for this great effort .. and long time no see man smile.gif
Lionet
@jef
Anyone else? blink.gif
and please, if it possible, i'd like to include my homesite, my thread and my deviantart page texts for links. smile.gif
bj1605
Once again you have a good idea jef wink.gif. Glad to have ya back thumbsup.gif Remember what happened last time oyu made a new set for wolfpack? Everyone had the same style for....ages!
anthraxomega
brilliant and an outstanding idea lef 10.gif clapping.gif 10.gif
jefdizon
@shoutout - I'm still not finished with the text, but here's a preview so far. If you have anything to add, let me know smile.gif
(honestly, i'm not happy with the color either, i need your suggestion)

user posted image

@jdjMadDog - So do you want one or not? tongue.gif

@Lionet - Not a problem thumbsup.gif

@Storm016 - Pick a number, get in line laugh.gif after i finish Lionet and Klan, you're next thumbsup.gif

@Bj and Anthrax - Thanks for the comments wink.gif
gregers_uk
jef sorry to be a pain but could you also add myspace to mine, thanks adonis for adding that idea
xleon
clap.gif 10.gif wow.gif

This is great, my sig rocks like rockman hehe! Thanks jef looking forward to it.
mohammed_intekhab
@jef:-Brilliant >Excellent idea .I think i miss you know what i miss 10.gif 10.gif
zeolyte
QUOTE(jefdizon @ Feb 15 2007, 10:45 PM)
@Adonis - Thanks, although that's just the tip of the iceberg devil2.gif

@Shoutout - Most of them are done, but i need everyone's opinion on what they want on the design for their own sigs, let me know who and what you want on your sig smile.gif

@Lionet - regarding characters, do you prefer video game characters? or anime? let me know. thumbsup.gif

@Mr.Klan - Thanks for the suggestions, and the answer to all of them would be yes, there will be different borders for each group, it can also be any color you choose. Changing fonts is not a problem, I can change the font to anything you like. smile.gif

Here's one example, it only took me a few minutes to modify maampia's signature, plus the image size is only 33 KB, so it won't take forever to load.

user posted image

Now, i'm also aware that we have a 400 character limit to our sigs, so i'll be uploading them to tinypic and the links to tinyurl.
[right][snapback]286198[/snapback][/right]

can I have this.. with the white icons? and text be:

my homesite
deviantart (http://zeolyte.deviantart.com)
1up (http://zeolyte.1up.com)
myplaylist (http://www.last.fm/user/cynzzz/?chartstyle=deviantartlogo)

if it gets too long, you can remove 1up

welcome back, btw wink.gif... nice new sigs!
jefdizon
user posted image
@Gregers - Here you go smile.gif

user posted image
@Shoutout - you can take that last one or this one thumbsup.gif (I think i took the wrong pills when i made that last one oops.gif )

@Xleon - That's just a sample, but I still have it if you like that one smile.gif

@mohammed -Thanks smile.gif

@Zeolyte - I have your sig ready, but i need to make some few changes with the icons and text, I could remove the homesite icon and make your user name as the link for your homesite, then I can add your 1up link, is that ok with you? Below is a preview of your current sig and some alternatives.

user posted imageuser posted image

@Klan - Do you still want to use your current character? or do you want a new one?

@Lionet - I only have a limited selection of Lion renders, do you have a particular image you'd like to add?

Here's some more samples of the first batch i made a few days ago.

Augustborn99 - user posted image

Maampia (Alternate) - user posted image
shoutout
@jefdizon thanx mate last one is 10.gif
jefdizon
Glad you liked it smile.gif

Here's a preview for Mr.Klan's sig, Flame Alchemist devil2.gif
user posted image
Alternate Colors:
user posted image

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but if you want changes, please let me know wink.gif

[Edit]

@Shoutout - If you're having problems putting your sig together, i'll post the correct format tomorrow, including the links, just copy and paste it when you edit your sig smile.gif
mrklan
@jef
Thanx mate... notworthy.gif

I like it very much, first is best... 10.gif
shoutout
thanx jefdizon been try for hours lol keeps saying sigs to long
homesite [url=http://homesite.mobile9.com/shoutout/]
themes [url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=28466&view=getlastpost]
thanx[url=http://homesite.mobile9.com/shoutout/?view=thank]
wolfpack[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=73]
heyom
nice
heyom
QUOTE(heyom @ Feb 18 2007, 11:46 PM)
10.gif  like it
[right][snapback]287314[/snapback][/right]

gregers_uk
thanks jeff much much apreciated. your a legend 10.gif clap.gif
zeolyte
QUOTE(jefdizon @ Feb 19 2007, 12:43 AM)
I could remove the homesite icon and make your user name as the link for your homesite, then I can add your 1up link, is that ok with you?

more than ok ^^

I choose the one I'm wearing below

thanks again wub.gif
Lionet
@Lionet - I only have a limited selection of Lion renders, do you have a particular image you'd like to add?

@jef, no, i haven't. But I'll try to find it...
baby_oink
really nice work jef!!
vinnieza
Thanks jef, 'tis not final but i can't wait any longer tongue.gif
jefdizon
@shoutout - Here's the sig with the links, just download the txt file i attached or quote this post to view the codes smile.gif

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'll reply to everyone's posts later, i need to finish some things first byebye.gif
baby_oink
jef, can i change my character to edward elric? if its ok..thanks!!1
jefdizon
Any ladies from the wildcats? blink.gif no one seems to notice the new sigs unsure.gif

Anyone willing to take this one? sad.gif

user posted image

@Heyom - Hey! Welcome to mobile9 byebye.gif

@Gregers - by legend, you mean "old" right? blink.gif tongue.gif

@Zeo - Good as done, get it tomorrow thumbsup.gif

@Lionet - I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I'll let you choose smile.gif

@Baby_Oink - you want the FullMetal Alchemist? done! wink.gif

@Vinnie - laugh.gif i'll finish your sig after lionet,storm016,zeolyte, and baby_oink smile.gif

@Klan and Gregers - If you need help posting the links similar to shoutout, i'll post it tomorrow.

And could you notify the other members? once i start with phase 2 and 3, it'll be hard for me to work on the sigs, so please spread the word.
adonisdemon
All the wiildcats seem to be lost in the wild, along with their leader! laugh.gif
shoutout
thanx mate your a star
jefdizon
@Shoutout - press enter after this img tag, so that the first image is above the others.

CODE
[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/2uz4ai1.png[/img] <-- press enter so the next line goes down
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3xz4vg][img]http://i9.tinypic.com/30tqwk3.png[/img][/url]...etc...
shoutout
QUOTE(jefdizon @ Feb 19 2007, 03:42 PM)
@Shoutout - press enter after this img tag, so that the first image is above the others.

CODE
[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/2uz4ai1.png[/img] <-- press enter so the next line goes down
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3xz4vg][img]http://i9.tinypic.com/30tqwk3.png[/img][/url]...etc...

[right][snapback]287532[/snapback][/right]

already got it working from your last post mate think it was not working before because i edited the sig in psp and then it was to large of a file size thanx again for the link notworthy.gif

edit

i see what you mean sig only looks broken up in this thread and only some time works fine in ever other post most be a problem on tinypic.com side
gregers_uk
QUOTE(jefdizon @ Feb 19 2007, 02:27 PM)

No not old!!! LOL laugh.gif
I mean a superstar clap.gif
baby_oink
QUOTE(jefdizon @ Feb 19 2007, 10:27 PM)
Any ladies from the wildcats? blink.gif no one seems to notice the new sigs unsure.gif

Anyone willing to take this one? sad.gif

user posted image

@Heyom - Hey! Welcome to mobile9 byebye.gif

@Zeo - Good as done, get it tomorrow thumbsup.gif

@Lionet - I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I'll let you choose smile.gif

@Baby_Oink - you want the FullMetal Alchemist? done! wink.gif

@Vinnie - laugh.gif i'll finish your sig after lionet,storm016,zeolyte, and baby_oink smile.gif

@Klan and Gregers - If you need help posting the links similar to shoutout, i'll post it tomorrow.

And could you notify the other members? once i start with phase 2 and 3, it'll be hard for me to work on the sigs, so please spread the word.
[right][snapback]287524[/snapback][/right]

whoa!!! thanks a lot jef!!! notworthy.gif
jefdizon
@Zeo - As promised, but a bit late in the evening oops.gif here it is smile.gif

Pick one you like and i'll relink the urls byebye.gif

@Gregers and Mr.Klan - Here are the relinked sigs, just download the text file or quote this post to get the codes.

user posted image

user posted image
zjurina
QUOTE(jefdizon @ Feb 14 2007, 01:25 PM)
user posted image

So? what do you guys think? any suggestions? Wildcats? Wolfpack? discuss it here byebye.gif

Please note that this is part of a series of designs, i'll post the avatars after i'm finished with the rest of the sigs.
[right][snapback]285899[/snapback][/right]

WOOOOOO .....YODAAAA..

YESYESYESYESEYSEYESYESYES !!!!!!!!

I WANT IT.... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

edit:

maybe, only could it be placed as follows in my Original sig:

HOMESITE - THEMES - THANKS

and in front of: a NAME, (means left side)
CrystalEYE
Yo. Just wanted to show you some love for the new signatures. Great effort as we are used from you. notworthy.gif
Shubham_Rana
can u make one for me too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.