Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themeworks
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > General Elite
kerohl
i hope this makes sense now! well i opened this thread as azure suggests..
Themes we have made can be posted here..
optional: to include the link to the download of the theme(if there is one)..

goodluck.. laugh.gif
Terramorta
Ok here is a Theme I like the most. It's from July 2006. At this time I used to resize my preview. So stupi I know.

user posted image

Screensaver
user posted image

DownloadLink
bj1605
Hey, not bad thumbsup.gif If you mived up the glass ball a bit then it wouldnt cover the time. Other than that, a nice clean and funtional theme. I heard that you make them all from scratch. True?
mohammed_intekhab
This week TMC entry
user posted image
Terramorta
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Feb 10 2007, 09:19 AM)
Hey, not bad thumbsup.gif If you mived up the glass ball a bit then it wouldnt cover the time. Other than that, a nice clean and funtional theme. I heard that you make them all from scratch. True?
[right][snapback]284100[/snapback][/right]

This black thing where the ball is on is not from scratch. But I always try to do as much as I can from scratch in my themes.
Yeah you're right, I should have moved the glassball a bit. wallbash.gif
Terramorta
@moha
Really sweet this theme. I especially like the heart in the standby-heaven and the menutabsel is nice too. Balanced colors! thumbsup.gif
kerohl
here's my current TMC entry for Valentine..

user posted image

Download
thomas_sweden
looks great, GE shows skills clap.gif
kerohl
and i think you should yours here too thom.. tongue.gif
kerohl
here's TMC 150..

user posted image

Download
Terramorta
Greensphere Theme (Featured) August 2006
user posted image
Terramorta
@kerohl I'm not really a fan of manga themes but I like the nice detail work thumbsup.gif
bj1605
Cool themes everyone:

MI - I've already said everything thumbsup.gif

Kerohl - wow.gif Great theme and great details. Who are those people are they from a real story? The manga theme is nice but a bit messy and busy but still funtional

mysTery (wink.gif) - Nice theme, I love the simplicity, but the time is hard to read wink.gif
thomas_sweden
looks great thumbsup.gif and I thought of posting a theme... till I relized I don't do themes anymore laugh.gif
kerohl
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Feb 12 2007, 03:09 AM)
Kerohl - wow.gif Great theme and great details. Who are those people are they from a real story? The manga theme is nice but a  bit messy and busy but still funtional

[right][snapback]284712[/snapback][/right]

real story?? laugh.gif no it's just a made up story! don't you know the movie The Ring? a horror movie? it's from that movie i guess.. laugh.gif
the manga theme, yeah i know it's really looking busy.. well damn thinking, i always tend to create busy backs.. that one was experimented by me, bec. i saw that back on net and create a girly theme out of it.. laugh.gif glad that the valentine theme was not busy like my previous themes, i finally managed to do it! laugh.gif and glad that you liked it guys.. happy.gif
bj1605
If you do a busy theme make sure you add a layer of about 50% transparency black or something on to make it more managable wink.gif
kerohl
sure did that once..happy.gif thanks.. happy.gif
btw i like your sig.. it's simple but nice.. wink.gif
kerohl
simpler version of serenade theme, different backs:

user posted image
bj1605
Looks much better now, especially the walls - I never really liked the softkeys that much wink.gif just imo
kerohl
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Feb 18 2007, 05:46 PM)
Looks much better now, especially the walls - I never really liked the softkeys that much wink.gif just imo
[right][snapback]287116[/snapback][/right]

a girly stuff.. laugh.gif thanks.. smile.gif
btw, nice web! thumbsup.gif
bj1605
@Kerohl
a girly stuff..

Yea, exactly happy.gif

btw, nice web! thumbsup.gif

Thnx
mohammed_intekhab
good theme kerohl smile.gif
and here is my this week tmc entry charm of spring
user posted image

kerohl
that's cool mi.. happy.gif
and so here is mine.. laugh.gif

user posted image
Patrick_Lippe
Just want to say hi here!

Keep them comming GE!
thomas_sweden
looks good, but I don't like the softs and statusbar... the higlights looks good, but not the softs and status IMO... but good thumbsup.gif

hi pat!
mohammed_intekhab
kerohl :- tough training wink.gif
hy pat smile.gif
kerohl
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Mar 7 2007, 07:47 AM)
Just want to say hi here!

Keep them comming GE!
[right][snapback]293132[/snapback][/right]

hello pat! glad you stopped by.. smile.gif

@mo: what ya mean?
mohammed_intekhab
user posted image
thomas_sweden
overall, a nice theme... think you used the texture too much, the highlights don't look very ''high'' if you see what I mean... the border don't do it all!(if you don't understand what I mean, nevermind)
kerohl
user posted image
kerohl
user posted image
thomas_sweden
really like this one 10.gif
Terramorta
What do you think about this? I'm not sure if I can upload it like it's now. Somehow I'm not absolutely satisfied with it like I use to usually.
user posted image
kerohl
that's great terra! even though i don't like white colored themes, this one looks good to me.. thumbsup.gif keep it up!nd i'm sure you made it from scratch.. thumbsup.gif
kerohl
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ Apr 3 2007, 05:12 AM)
really like this one 10.gif
[right][snapback]305785[/snapback][/right]

if your talking of my work, that was suppose to be a tmc entry.. but unfortunately, i forgot to post it in final entries thread.. crybaby.gif but i'm ok now.. smile.gif
thomas_sweden
terra- nice looking thumbsup.gif don't like the black stripes on the top of the standby though...

kerohl- what a pitty, could have been a winner...
kerohl
don't pity me.. mad.gif laugh.gif
kerohl
user posted image
byebye.gif
thomas_sweden
really nice one! thumbsup.gif
bj1605
I love that theme kerohl! wow.gif
mohammed_intekhab
Good imagination and balane kerohl keep it up smile.gif
george3
QUOTE(Terramorta @ Feb 11 2007, 10:41 AM)
Greensphere Theme (Featured) August 2006
user posted image
[right][snapback]284672[/snapback][/right]

This theme looks really great!!!!:10: Good job!!! It's simply perfect!!All you are real professionals...... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
sulthankareem
Unknowndevice
Nice themes
shuvashisroy
where are you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.